Scribbles Tiebreaker: In Ruined Halls vs Two Generations

Tangerine

Scribbles Tiebreaker DRAWS.  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your third place winner!

• In Ruined Halls
    • Two Generations

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey everyone, we've had a competitive competition this year lol! Our first tie...and our second.

This time around you only get one vote; choose which you like the most or feel should take the prize-winning position! The vote will go on for three days, and then all of the winners will be announced.

IN RUINED HALLS:

https://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/In-Ruined-Halls.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO GENERATIONS:

https://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Two-Generations.jpg

Edited by Tangerine

Oh man the tension is killing me, still three days to go!

1 hour ago, Qilin said:

Yeah and now it's tied 8 to 8... Maybe Tangerine should just be the tiebreaker if this ends in a tie again...

Well that is just a suggestion... correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the third prize 2 packs of cipher cards? 

If this really ends in a tie, maybe the prize could be split. 

Good luck to the artist who drew "In ruined halls"! (I think we were nearly at the same votes the whole week - We're inseparable noooow

Also I wanted to thank everyone who voted for me, I just entered for fun (and because I didn't make it in time last year) and now I may even be in the top three... truly thank you all! 

I'm not a frequent poster in the forums, so I'm surprised I managed to get this far :')

Thank you to everyone who voted!

4 hours ago, Crushie said:

Good luck to the artist who drew "In ruined halls"! (I think we were nearly at the same votes the whole week - We're inseparable noooow

And good luck to you as well! to think we were neck-and-neck the entire time aaaaaa