Happy Easter!

Rex Glacies

Happy Easter everyone! I realize that Easter isn't nearly as popular a holiday as Christmas or other holidays, but it should be celebrated still. So, do you have any traditions or regular things you do around this time?

When I was younger, on Fridays my family would go to my grandparents house and go on an egg hunt of which my older sister always won. Then on Sunday, we'd go to church, and when we got back we'd go on a scavenger hunt to find our Easter baskets. They were usually filled with some candy, but occasionally my parents would put a few gifts in there, such as a video game for me.

Tradition for Easter? It's usually going to the church and then spending the rest of the day with my family.

Oh, there is the infamous egg hunt too, so much chocolate. 

Happy easter!

Happy Easter, all!

My traditions are pretty much the same, Easter Baskets and Egg Hunts.  Now, my kids are doing the same.  Leo's still a bit young, and he hands the eggs to me as he finds them, rather than just trying to find them as quickly as possible.

Happy Easter everybody!

I grew up in a very religious family, so Easter has always been a day centered around church and related activities for me. We would usually get all of our "pagan" traditions (egg hunting and intensive candy eating) out of the way the day before. I have a lot of great memories of both days, however, and I'm looking forward to many more great Easters in the years ahead. Plus, I know what to say when people randomly approach you on the street and say "He is risen!"

He is risen indeed!

Happy (late) Easter everyone. I had carne asada with the church members, it was delicious.

Edited by L9999