Male Kanna

Thienphu

Hi,

I am going to do a birthright run (lunatic classic) as a female corrin. Boon +speed, Bane -luck.

which class should i give my male Kanna then? And who should i marry? And a magic or strength Kanna?

Castle: 08313-58348 76475-65590 (Europe)

On 4/18/2017 at 5:16 AM, Thienphu said:

Hi,

I am going to do a birthright run (lunatic classic) as a female corrin. Boon +speed, Bane -luck.

which class should i give my male Kanna then? And who should i marry? And a magic or strength Kanna?

Castle: 08313-58348 76475-65590 (Europe)

It really depends.  I mean if you marry a gen 2 unit like Shiro, then Cavalier will would be good secondary class because it would allow Shiro to continue using the Naginata.   However if you marry a Gen 1 unit like Silas then Swordmaster would be good so Silas can learn Swordfaire and Astra.

A bit of advice: choosing -DEF as a bane would be slightly better as choosing -LUCK actually slightly lowers both STR and MAG. I know that lack of defense might seem scary at first, but Jakob's and Gunter's personal abilities help mitigate the damage in the prologue chapters and there are some bulky units in Birthright that further help that along.

That said, just a suggestion that you totally don't have to pay any attention to.  

So, because you're going with a +SPD boon, either Kaze, Kaze!Shigure, Hana!Shiro or Shura would be good if you want to expand on Kanna's speed more. I'd probably go with a STR based Kanna with those bachelors. Any class would work for him honestly, but I'd put him in the Great Knight or General class to help his defense and HP before finishing him in the Hoshido Noble to make use of his personal ability with the dragonstone.