Next grand hero battle: Zephiel

Michelaar

Tharja, Setsuna, Robin and Nowi cleared it easily. Setsuna two-hit the mage and then used Draw Back on her. Tharja, fully buffed by three units, dealt with the axe knight and Nowi demolished the lance knight and fire mage. After that, Zephiel was easy pickings :).

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one's not hard, but it does urge the need for a strong mage unit, a dancer, and someone who can survive the counterattack, or can reposition / draw back to do a hit and run strategy. It's going to be tough without an anti-armor weapon or a strong mage.

Edited by Lyrai

11 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

10 bucks that Hector can kill everyone except Zephiel

I'm not taking this bet, Hector seems to be the universal solution to GHB problems. Reinhardt could also compete for the title.

"If it moves, Reinhardt it. If it doesn't, Hector it 'til it does."

Just now, chirp said:

I'm not taking this bet, Hector seems to be the universal solution to GHB problems. Reinhardt could also compete for the title.

"If it moves, Reinhardt it. If it doesn't, Hector it 'til it does."

Actually I think they made the map specifically to screw with Hector, since the mages have Armored Blow and Seal Atk.

Free units;

Ursula 4* and Olivia 3* rock the map.

I brought along Gunter 4* and Cecilia 3* for backup but I really didn't need them. Gunter's Hone Cavalry on the girls didn't actually matter, and everyone at stock 3/4* did the job easily with dance support.

7Finally got the Liberator! Used my arena team of Eldigan, Hector, Reinhardt, and Ninian. As usual, Reinhardt did all the dirty work while the other two take out the mobs. I am so glad that I pulled Reinhardt when he was first released. I don't understand why he's always being overlooked just because of his BST. 

Zephiel's voice is nicely done! He does sound like a maniac, but I guess that's what makes his character really awesome. 

@Arcanite @MrSmokestack @MaskedAmpharos @ILikeKirbys

Game on!

I'm going to sleep, so I won't see your team comps until morning. 

Spoiler

Teams so far:

• IlikeKirbys - Reinhardt, Nino, Olivia and Felicia
  • Arcanite - ?
  • MrSmokestack - ?
  • MaskedAmpharos - ?
  • Fypo - ?

I'll update this post later.

Just now, TheTuckingFypo said:

I'm going to sleep, so I won't see your team comps until morning. 

did I miss a bet?

2 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

Zephiel's voice is nicely done! He does sound like a maniac, but I guess that's what makes his character really awesome. 

I'm a bit uncomfortable with maniac voices...

I never think of Zephiel as a maniac. I think of him as someone corrupted on the inside with a bold, strict, and stern tone.

Cleared it on Lunatic with Nowi, Olwen, Olivia, and Laslow.  It wasn't so bad.

Uh oh, does Reinhardt being in this banner mean I'll see him more in the arena?  He's such a jerk.  I don't really feel like pulling from this banner since I have no orbs and don't want to spend any more money at the moment.  I have a 4* Reinhardt who is +Atk/-HP, which I assume is pretty good?  Maybe I'll promote him when I have enough feathers.  I dunno why I never thought to do that before. :lol:

Just now, Elieson said:

Wait what's the bet?

Last time the losers had to change their Member titles and sigs to praise the winner for a day. 

The team comp to complete it on Lunatic in the fewest turns wins.

6 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

Except he isn't a maniac.

He's just some guy who's sick and tired of dealing with the stupidity of the human race and has the power to do something about it. Which is exactly what he sounds like in Japanese.

I'll need to make Ursula 4*?

My only other blue mage is a 4* Level 40 +Atk/-Res Robin... He works in this map?

I would like to name my Level 40 units owo

Just now, Troykv said:

My only other blue mage is a 4* Level 40 +Atk/-Res Robin... He works in this map?

I suggest it. The battle is stupid easy with 4* Ursula and a dancer.

Basically, Blue Mage + Dancer + two anything elses that are half durable = win

Beat this one pretty quickly! Although my sister beat me to it lol...

Just used a strategy of Spring Lucina to tank mages + Dancing + Draw Back for an easy win. Hit twice a turn with Lucina being danced to (usually) and then pull her away from enemy range with Draw Back.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Except he isn't a maniac.

He's just some guy who's sick and tired of dealing with the stupidity of the human race and has the power to do something about it. Which is exactly what he sounds like in Japanese.

... that makes a lot more sense now that you said it. All the more reason for me and the Etrurian army to take him out! ... except that now he's on our side... with the humans, for some reason. :^_^:

Edited by Lyrai

2 minutes ago, Troykv said:

If you have access to Blarblade and Swordbreaker 1 and someone with Hone Cavalry Ursula can ORKO Zephiel.

Just now, Elieson said:

I suggest it. The battle is stupid easy with 4* Ursula and a dancer.

Basically, Blue Mage + Dancer + two anything elses that are half durable = win

Oh well, I will tried it.

It works with the normal tome? I don't have Odins to sacrifice.

Durable units? Well, I have a TA3 Sophia, Ephraim and Michalis, also Subaki and Beruka, I doubt they will work that well xDU