Next grand hero battle: Zephiel

Michelaar

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, infernal Zephiel was pretty easy. I only needed 2 or so restarts because I 1) took the wrong team, and 2) made a positioning error. Micaiah is also great for the two quests, because she dents Zephiel enough to let Alfonse and Zephiel finish.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Honestly, infernal Zephiel was pretty easy. I only needed 2 or so restarts because I 1) took the wrong team, and 2) made a positioning error. Micaiah is also great for the two quests, because she dents Zephiel enough to let Alfonse and Zephiel finish.

Or just go to the story map like I did.

Alright 

Did a theme team clear

Lilina avenges dad with

-her best friend
-some dragon who may or may not be her best friend's mom
-her (time traveling?) young dad

I used new moon over a better special so it can be timed for zephiel

Edited by Thor Odinson

Well I finally did infernal thanks to youtube, looks like L!Ike comes in handy for GHBs just like Fjorm does.  All I have to say is I love pheonixmaster1's F2P guides because they work very well.

Was going to be sitting out Infernal, until I remembered I had a perfectly good cavalry team sitting around. Sent Gunnthra in to destroy the blue mage, before Sigurd flipped her to safety so he could tank Zephiel.  A few turns of turtling later, Reinhardt with the Attack +1 seal (+Atk nature too) then zapped the red mage, and I want to say Zephiel too after that. Titania was there just for ally supporting Sigurd and repositioning when it was just the generic armors.

9 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

野兎 ‏did a 1* Felicia no damage clear again. :blink:

This is amazing. Reminds me of the old days of mkv’s all-3★ clears and Sakurawhale’s shrine maiden madness.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is amazing. Reminds me of the old days of mkv’s all-3★ clears and Sakurawhale’s shrine maiden madness.

those shrine maiden whale was even pre healer update and massively impressiv!

FLYING MONKEYS! a one turn auto battle clear?! That is nuts. The Felicia clear is pretty impressive too.

Like normal I decided to use AA to cheese the level 40 kills. Mostly for Zephiel himself. Don't feel like leveling up/building him right now, so I went and killed a weaponless lvl 40 with a lvl 1. A lightning charm made chipping away 3 HP at a time a lot more bearable. I really wanted that orb.

9 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I find time to do nonsense like this but then not the time to post it oops.

Nice to see Soren's Harem cleaning up.  The video was a bit choppy, but that might be my laptop acting up.

I managed to clear it with my Horse Emblem team of Titania, Rachel, Xander, and Elise.  I got enough merges on Rachel to replace Ursula on my main team.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nice to see Soren's Harem cleaning up.  The video was a bit choppy, but that might be my laptop acting up.

I managed to clear it with my Horse Emblem team of Titania, Rachel, Xander, and Elise.  I got enough merges on Rachel to replace Ursula on my main team.

I’m having way to much fun with this leathel meme team. That’s odd the video was choppy for you, it’s fine on my phone darn computers. 

Congrats on getting more L’Arachel’s! 

Needed to rearrange some skills, but Narcian's Angels come through once again!

I think I figured out what was making the audio not sync up properly in my phone captures, so hopefully that will make my videos a little more watchable.

I inherited Axebreaker 2 from a spare Eliwood on Caeda, but in hindsight I could have just used the QR seal to get the same effect.  Oh well, maybe it will come in handy one day.

Why do I do dumb shit like this

Screenshot_20180311-175737.pngScreenshot_20180311-175901.png

Got Ryoma to OHKO Zeph. The setup was a pain in the ass, since my calcs missed the ward armor dude so I couldn't do it on turn 1 EP without using armorsmasher, but I wanted to do it with Raijinto

so I did it with Raijinto. 

Reinhardt is running Spur Atk 3 and Spur Atk 1 seal, Sakura has Spur Atk 3 as well.

@mampfoid That was pretty awesome. Darn I probably could have done that with Matthew if I'd given him the right stuff, but nah probably not since I don't run multiple dancers. Funnily enough you could probably do that same thing with a healer if they had Pain+ and CC/Vantage.

@mcsilas @Johann @Fei Mao @DarkLordIvy @eclipse @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian @Nosmur @DefaultBeep @Hilda @Ginko @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Rezzy @Quintessence

I was lacking in time more than anything with this one. I beat it, but I didn't record and then I forgot how I did it and got busy over the weekend. Ended up wasting a couple of stamina potions but eventually remembered what I did. Matthew needed a bit of extra DEF in this one to withstand sustained combat vs Zephiel. Made me glad I went for that DEF refine on his dagger as he didn't really need the extra SPD this time around. 

While this may have been one of those GHBs where Ayra didn't do much, Genny was a key player. More and more am I seeing how amazing she is and how valuable Gravity+ is to have. She is definitely the MVP of this run and when I start merging up Serra she is 100% getting that staff. Honestly this GHB was a missed opportunity in my eyes though regardless. If any one of these armors had been running Panic Ploy the map could have been a literal nightmare but I feel like the devs put too much stock into Armor March. It toughened things up sure, but who says they can't run seals in GHBs too? I probably sound like a masochist suggesting something like that. I get the feeling they'll do it eventually though. Will be interesting when that time comes.

Anyways, enjoy the show~

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo Very nice, Matthew one-rounds raven mages like nothing. He dealt a surprisingly high amount of zero damage blows (to buff/debbuf and charge special). Panic ploy would make this map indeed complicated for you. 

Genny is very good out of the box, I'm a little sad both of my copies are -ATK. 

Interesting this one asked for a Armor team and not an Infantry team in the quests. And first time I used Ward Armor (plus W!Lissa's Fortify Armor). Grima and W!Tharja have done the most part, the rest was just positioning. The fourth was W!Robin, here for healing too.