NES/SNES/N64 Games That Have Never Been on Virtual Console That Should Be

Randoman

Are there any NES/SNES/N64 games that have never been on Virtual Console (whether it's Wii, Wii U, or 3DS) that you think should be added to it? If you're mentioning Japan Only games, check to make sure they're not actually on the Japanese Virtual Console list before listing them.

Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu (NES), EVO: Search for Eden (SNES), Secret of Evermore (SNES), Super Smash TV (SNES), the entire Super Bomberman series (SNES), the SNES Twinbee games, and the SNES Parodius games come to mind, currently. I might add more later on.

I haven't seen Tin Star (SNES), Mario & Wario (SNES), Battle Clashers (SNES), it's sequel called Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge (SNES), Yoshi's Safari (SNES), and Super Scope 6 (SNES) gotten added in the Virtual Console service. I do know that Duck Hunt and those Light Gun Shooting NES titles were added in the Wii U Virtual Console service since they do need the Wii Remote to use it as a Light Gun from the NES back then, but they should add those Super Scope 6, Battle Clashers, Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge, Yoshi's Safari, and Tin Star to the Wii U Virtual Console library.

Edited by King Marth 64

Excitebike 64 - One of the strongest racing game's, don't see obstacles especially since Left Field's other game is in.

Harvestmoon 64- not the biggest fan but why not?

Yoshi's Island- SNES version already, not GBA's port. (extra levels are nice, but scrolling issues are noticeable)

Bangai-O - The n64 version is kind of inferior to dreamcast, but I mean there was enough interest for Bangai-O spirits on the DS

Pocky and Rocky- would be a nice alternative to gauntlent/smash tv

Rocket:Robot on Wheels- Probably not happening due to Sucker Punch, kind of weird sucker punch doesn't put it on PSN or something themselves though.

NBA jam 93-2000 and later NBA court side-  probably not happening to licensicing. We need more games that screw physics in our lives though, all of them are much more silly, and therefore fun, than Mario's basketball game's have managed.

Rogue Squadron / Battle for Naboo-  Rouge Leader was an awesome game on the gamecube, but kinda doubtful since rogue squadron's PC version was re-released. I can still kind of hope for Naboo

Turok- Unlikely because acclaim died so hard.

Robopon 64- I mean I think that the series was still stuck as "shitty pokemon clones" until Ring/Cross on GBA , but I mean it would be nice to show people the JP RPGS on the system that no one ever saw.

Edited by Reality

51 minutes ago, Zera said:

Mischief Makers. I love platformers and Treasure games, and this one is both... but it's not on VC. The protagonist is a robot maid, and the blocks all look like Ghostface from Scream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRM9Y8_Is2s
Seriously, this game looks so surreal.

That was the one I'd have mentioned.