The girls are finally home

ruruo

Yaaaaaas~ The gorgeous White Wings can be together again without needing to pull thanks to the current quests. 

sIVOFUH.jpg

I was really lucky with getting Minnie and Palla from pulls, but have just given up on having the luck for getting all the White Wings together. So happy at the moment x'D! I do like how we get free characters every now and again from quests. Finally an excuse to do Flier Emblem as well~ <3 <3 

Deepest apologies for the gratuitous happiness :wub: 

I've been swimming in Pallas and Ests, but it was good to get a handy Catria, who I think is one of the few blues left that hasn't dropped for me (I think I might have nearly every blue in the game now apart from Hinoka, Bunny!Lucina and Clair... I'll have to double check that, though since I've probably forgotten some obvious ones).

I already had a handy Palla already trained up, so she was easy. I'm currently grinding my Catria up to usable levels :D Est is a more reluctant one, but she'll get there too. I have a meh iv one at 4* so I've sent the 3* acquisition home ^.^

Maybe one day Minerva will join me, too :D

It's nice to see you have a team you've always wanted ready to go ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao

It's nice to have more free units.

I already had all 3 sisters trained up to level 40, so these quests should be nice and easy.

No Minerva for me, though sadly.

I'll have to double check Est's nature, though, I forget if it's good or not.

I am so happy they gave these away for free, Catria and Palla where basically the only two non 5* locked characters that I haven't gotten yet and with them I can finally make a decent flier team now all I need to do is get zephiel and I will have all I need for a full flier and full armour team 

I haven't summoned Catria nor Minerva yet. But, I do have Palla and Est in my team and I am training them for the Flier Mastery quest along with Subaki and Cordelia.

Edited by King Marth 64

I've already had them for a while. I've had Catria forever and is the 4* I upgraded to 5* because she deserved it. I got Palla eventually so she's a Lv 40 4*. I got Est too but she's going to stay benched at Lvl 21 4* because I have better units to train.

Edited by KongDude88

As of right now, Cordy & Minerva are the ONLY fliers that I DON'T have; two of them being 5 star (Michalis and Caeda)

As for the Whitewing trio, only Catria is actually trained up to lvl 40, with the others having yet to get started for recently being promoted and recently being pulled at 4 star

Minervaaaaaaaa! Where are yooooooou!

"It's just you and me! ...and my sisters! Triangle Attack!"

Nice to get the trio that's shown up in six different games. I don't have minerva, but I've been using Catria and Est previously so their quests were easy to complete. Still getting Palla up to speed. 

10 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Maybe one day Minerva will join me, too :D

I hope she flies home for you one day too!

3 hours ago, Galactaray said:

It makes one think which units they'll give away behind quests in the future....

Same here, I never expected them to give out so many free ones within the week tbh. Coupled with the GHB, it feels like we've got so many recently. 

3 hours ago, Motendra said:

As of right now, Cordy & Minerva are the ONLY fliers that I DON'T have; two of them being 5 star (Michalis and Caeda)

As for the Whitewing trio, only Catria is actually trained up to lvl 40, with the others having yet to get started for recently being promoted and recently being pulled at 4 star

Haha, I get the feels currently praying for a Maria to get the Macedon family together for a different team. Bet Michalis hiding her >_>;; 

3 hours ago, pianime94 said:

Thanks to the free Est, my Macedon team is also complete hehe.

It just feels so right after the flier voting gauntlet too x'DDD

Just now, komasa said:

Haha, I get the feels currently praying for a Maria to get the Macedon family together for a different team. Bet Michalis hiding her >_>;; 

Maria was a 5* pull for me pretty early on... though I'm still aggrieved she wasn't Takumi -.- xD 

But it's cute to see her and Michalis in the castle together :D I want Minerva just to unite her with her siblings ^.^

Also... maybe you have to rescue her from Gharnef first :O (I think that's who kidnaps her... I suck at remembering which villain goes where lol)

I already managed to pull 4 star versions of Palla and Catria and a 3 star version of Est, but I'll get the versions from the quests

and then promptly sell them for feathers

I'm happy that the Pegasus Sisters are in for a delightful surprise. I haven't got a Palla, and I sent home Ests before, so I really appreciate these free units. I'd be glad to train them till I got all the orbs. I won't make Palla a sacrifice for Moonbow until I get a duplicate. :)

Fun Fact: This set of quests is released just a day before Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is released in Japan, meaning that it's supposed to celebrate for their appearance in Celica's team.

17 hours ago, Motendra said:

*joins shouting with Motendra*

Edited by Lyrai

On 4/19/2017 at 0:29 PM, Motendra said:

7 hours ago, Lyrai said:

*joins shouting with Motendra*

*joins the chorus* Minervaaaaaa!!! Join meeee....!

I already had all three of the pegasus sisters, but free units are nice. I think I have all the flyers except Minerva, Cordelia, and bunny Camilla.