Future DLC Names and Icons data-mined (spoilers)

EDIT: There was a strange error with the original topic so I had to redo it.

From our good friend @SciresM

Icons

Names

Translations:

Temple of Stars
Temple of Stars ~Inner Sanctum~
Villains and Treasures
Golden Dream
No Rest for the Dead
Funeral of Fury
Altar of the Lance Knight (Cavalier Over-Class)
Altar of the Shielded Giant (Baron Over-Class)
Altar of the Black Crane (Pegasus Over-Class)
Altar of the Shadowy Maiden (Female Mage Over-Class)
Altar of the Virtuous Enchantress (Cleric Over-Class)
Altar of the Fearsome Warlord (Mercenary Over-class)
Altar of the War Elephant (Archer Over-class)
Altar of the Scholarly Sage (Male Mage Over-Class)
Altar of the Noble Queen (Celica's Over-Class)
Altar of the Great Conqueror (Alm's Over-Class)
Battle of Zofia Port
South Fort Rescue Mission
Escaping the Underground Ruins
Defence of Zofia Castle
Pending: Prologue 5
The Lost Girl and the Vagabond
The Dark Saint and the Swordswoman
Pending: Cipher Character 3
Pending: Cipher Character 4
Starter Deck Purchase Gift
Pending: Cipher Collaboration 2
Pending: Cipher Collaboration 3
Goddess's Gift 1
Goddess's Gift 2
Goddess's Gift 3
Goddess's Gift 4
Goddess's Gift 5

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll repost what I said on the previous topic.

So it seems we are getting 4th tiers for GK, Baron, DF and BK. Very intersting (Especially War Elephant for BK promo. It makes me think that really old translation of FE1 where the guy said Go Elephant instead of Pachyderm XD)

Also 3rd tiers for the other classes. I'm not surprised TBH. I just hope these don't make the post-game too easy cause they all seem pretty OP.

I see new classes that looked completely brand new in Michael's twitter post in the image. So it looks like Alm and Celica looks like they are getting DLC classes and I do see a Lance Foot Class and a Mounted class that doesn't look like it's belong to Soldier, Knights, Barons, Cavalier, Paladin, nor Gold Knights.

Edited by King Marth 64

Observations.

The Series 2 DLC looks like Temple of Stars ~Inner Sanctum~, Golden Dream and Funeral of Fury. Sounds like upgraded versions of the Series 1 DLC.

Series 3 DLC seems to be 10 maps with new classes (one for each class "family" and Alm/Celica) and 4 prologue missions related to the Deliverance. It seems like a 5th prologue was planned, but eventually scrapped.

Cipher DLC looks like 2 maps(?) that net you the 4 Cipher mascots. It looks like there were going to be 4 maps with 1 character each, but they decided to reduce the number of maps.

So maybe we might get Emma, Shade, Lando and that other girl (I can't remember her name). Though, I still don;t think the west will get the DLC unless we get Cipher, which seems unlikely.

7 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Observations.

The Series 2 DLC looks like Temple of Stars ~Inner Sanctum~, Golden Dream and Funeral of Fury. Sounds like upgraded versions of the Series 1 DLC.

Series 3 DLC seems to be 10 maps with new classes (one for each class "family" and Alm/Celica) and 4 prologue missions related to the Deliverance. It seems like a 5th prologue was planned, but eventually scrapped.

Cipher DLC looks like 2 maps(?) that net you the 4 Cipher mascots. It looks like there were going to be 4 maps with 1 character each, but they decided to reduce the number of maps.

I kinda did saw Micael did post Clair's, Clive's, Fernand's, and Lukas's face in the image, I kinda wondered if the Deliverance has a special DLC map that focuses on Deliverance group before Lukas recruited Alm and the four villagers?

Edited by King Marth 64

7 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I see new classes that looked completely brand new in Michael's twitter post in the image. So it looks like Alm and Clecia looks like they are getting DLC classes and I do see a Lance Foot Class and a Mounted class that doesn't look like it's belong to Soldier, Knights, Barons, Cavalier, Paladin, nor Gold Knights.

The order of the class icons is the same as in the translations. So just cross-reference to see what class it's supposed to be. If it's the 2nd one, it's the Soldier's ultimate class.

4 minutes ago, Azz said:

So maybe we might get Emma, Shade, Lando and that other girl (I can't remember her name). Though, I still don;t think the west will get the DLC unless we get Cipher, which seems unlikely.

Seems like it. Emma is the Lost Girl, Lando is the Vagabond, Shade is the Dark Saint and Yuzu is the Swordswoman.

Hmm, yeah, there's no context to have them in the West, sadly.

2 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I kinda did saw Micael did post Clair's, Clive's, Fernand's, and Lukas's face in the image, would they considered to be Einherjars since Fates did used any characters' portraits and it's get slapped into the cards or they might possibly be an another world version of Clair, Clive, Fernand, and Lukas that Alm and/or Celica could be traveling through Dragon Gate or Outrealm?

It's just an icon. Like how Fates had Ryoma, Xander and co for some DLCs.

It is probably the in-universe versions of the Deliverance fighting the war before Lukas reaches Ram Village.

7 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Is the new Pegasus class a Dragon Knight or a Dark Falcon?

Looks like a deranged falcon to me, but it is kinda hard to tell. "Crane" implies closer to a bird than a dragon though.

3 minutes ago, Cat Villager said:

Oh God, it probably means there will be two types of DLC code for S9 box just like there are always two types of promo cards and sleeves.

Forgot to mention, but "pending" can mean "missing", so there's no guarantee the unlisted DLC are coming. From the looks of things, I think they got the axe.

So there will probably only be a bonus for the starter deck this time.

Anyone have any idea what those classes are? Alm/Celica's classes look like some kind of King/Queen type set up, which would make sense. But the rest are pretty out there. One looks like a Dark Flier, but that is the only one that looks in anyway recognizable. I am really curious on the on foot lance class, the mage classes, and whatever the new merc class is.

52 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

The order of the class icons is the same as in the translations. So just cross-reference to see what class it's supposed to be. If it's the 2nd one, it's the Soldier's ultimate class.

Seems like it. Emma is the Lost Girl, Lando is the Vagabond, Shade is the Dark Saint and Yuzu is the Swordswoman.

Hmm, yeah, there's no context to have them in the West, sadly.

holy crap Emma finally exists in english!

Just now, Tolvir said:

Anyone have any idea what those classes are? Alm/Celica's classes look like some kind of King/Queen type set up, which would make sense. But the rest are pretty out there. One looks like a Dark Flier, but that is the only one that looks in anyway recognizable. I am really curious on the on foot lance class, the mage classes, and whatever the new merc class is.

Baron's promotion looks to me like it's taking clues from roman legioners. Priestess promotion (or maybe it's alternate promotion for female Mages?) looks like some sort of Dark Priestess. Sage's promotion/alt makes me think of original Sage sprite from Gaiden.

So to summarize what we know of the DLC.
JPN Site
Translation of the DLC page thanks to Vincent

Spoiler

Series 1 - Released 4/20
 Temple of Stars - Reward: Items (unlimited times), Star Fragments (random drops)
 Villains and Treasures - Reward: Silver Marks (unlimited times)
 No Rest for the Dead - Reward: Experience (unlimited times)
 Gift from the Goddess 1 - Reward: Boots (first time)
Released 4/27
 Gift from the Goddess 2 - Villager's Fork (first time)

Series 2 - 3 maps that make it easier to progress through the mid/lategame. Likely harder but better versions of series 1
 Temple of Stars ~Inner Sanctum~
 Golden Dream
 Funeral of Fury

Series 3
10 maps that focus on making characters strong. Over-Classes, a higher tier for each class
4 story maps that take place before the beginning of the game.
 Battle of Zofia Port (Fernand Icon)
 South Fort Rescue Mission (Lukas Icon)
 Escaping the Underground Ruins (Clair Icon)
 Defence of Zofia Castle (Clive Icon)

Series 4 - 2 collaboration maps that tie-in with the Fire Emblem Cipher card game.
 The Lost Girl and the Vagabond (Emma and Lando)
 The Dark Saint and the Swordswoman (Shade and Yuzu)

???
Starter Deck Purchase Gift
Goddess's Gift 3
Goddess's Gift 4
Goddess's Gift 5

Likely scrapped or combined with other DLC
 Pending: Prologue 5; likely scrapped as the site only mentions 4
 Pending: Cipher Character 3; likely combined with previous DLC)
 Pending: Cipher Character 4
 Pending: Cipher Collaboration 2
 Pending: Cipher Collaboration 3

Edited by Frozenkappa

3 minutes ago, fubuki said:

Is it possible that we're getting new characters from the DLC like what happened with Anna in Revelations? Or does the fact that no new character data was found means that there won't be a new recruitable cast?

It's possible, but extremely unlikely.

Anna's full character data was already in Fates, like how Gangrel~Priam were already in Awakening. But there's nothing like that in Echoes.

That said, Intelligent Systems could simply add in new data. It's just a lot easier to have the data in-game already.

38 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

It's possible, but extremely unlikely.

Anna's full character data was already in Fates, like how Gangrel~Priam were already in Awakening. But there's nothing like that in Echoes.

That said, Intelligent Systems could simply add in new data. It's just a lot easier to have the data in-game already.

Aww, that's a shame. Still, seeing Cipher's characters with Hidari's artstyle serves as a great consolation prize! :p

Are you Jesus or what ? You bring all the good news.

Over-Classes, aka 3th tier and 4 tier classes. As DLCs, one for each tree.  Not very nice of them.. :p
Eh, I fear that we might not have all the DLCs outside of Japan, like Fates did.

.... Then again, those Fates DLCs weren't the kind I give importance but you see what I mean.

3 minutes ago, IGdood said:

Is there an actual elephant class or is that just part of the name?

Could just be the name, but I'm hopeful it's an actual elephant. You can try staring at the class icon.

3 minutes ago, B.Leu said:

Are you Jesus or what ? You bring all the good news.

Over-Classes, aka 3th tier and 4 tier classes. As DLCs, one for each tree.  Not very nice of them.. :p
Eh, I fear that we might not have all the DLCs outside of Japan, like Fates did.

.... Then again, those Fates DLCs weren't the kind I give importance but you see what I mean.

We're 99% going to get Series 1-3. It's mainly 4 that's up in the air, since it's based on a (currenty) Japanese-only product.