Wyvern Rider/Master Animation Not Showing Up?

Syndixel

So I decided to download those FEditor custom animations in the Resources thread for personal use to mess around with in FE8. I'm using the Wyvern Rider/Master with Axes. The problem is that I only see the map sprites. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I also apologize in advance if this question has already been asked before.

Eirika.png

Untitled.png

Untitled 2.png

20 hours ago, Primefusion said:

Did you go through the steps outlined here to set the animation up? Ignore the first step about dumping an existing animation.

Thanks for this! I'll try these steps out and report back if it works or not. :)

EDIT:
Do I have to increase the max index by 2 each time I want to add a new animation?

Edited by BlueTetri619
Additional question I have

18 hours ago, BlueTetri619 said:

Do I have to increase the max index by 2 each time I want to add a new animation?

You increase it by however many animations you're inserting. If you're putting in 3, bump it by 3.

14 hours ago, BlueTetri619 said:

Ok for whatever reason, I keep getting this error.

Have you tried saving the ROM in FEditor without doing anything else, closing the ROM, and then reopening it?