Would you like to see Lego Fire Emblem happen?

Harvey

Would you like to see Lego Fire Emblem happen?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Lego Fire Emblem happen?

• Hell yeah! I can make Lyn hold Durandal!
    • No way! Can't bear to see character body parts removed!

Ok so I think it can be taken for granted that Lego is about the same level of hype than say Pokemon. Lego is everywhere...from toys, to movies, games etc..to the point that there's now DC, Marvel and even Sonic Lego parts happening.

So that being out of the way? How does Lego Fire Emblem sound to you?

Me personally, I'd be trilled as hell! Sure, some units might not work as lego blocks but that doesn't mean its a bad idea does it?

I would kill myself please no never do this bad idea

I know lego games are actually supposed to be really good but...Basically the lego aesthetic does not go with fire emblem at all, if they made a lego FE toy set I wouldn't care but never make a lego FE game.

8 minutes ago, Lixx said:

know lego games are actually supposed to be really good but...Basically the lego aesthetic does not go with fire emblem at all, if they made a lego FE toy set I wouldn't care but never make a lego FE game

Um...we're just talking about the figures alone...not as games.

Like to? I made several attempts on LEGO Ideas, including both the scene in Awakening where Chrom and Robin fight Validar, and the moment in Birthright/Conquest when Azura sings in front of King Garon.

So yes, I think LEGO Fire Emblem might be cool. Will it happen? If the results of my efforts are anything to go by, no sadly.

Edited by vanguard333

I would rather a Megablox series tbh. I really like their Halo and World of Warcraft sets. Their minifigures are a lot better and have a lot more detail, and the sets are a lot more collector oriented than most Lego sets. Not dogging Lego at all, they still put out some great sets like the Helicarrier, but I would rather see FE get Megablox sets so it could have more detail to it.

But yes, more FE merchandise would be great. There is barely anything in the West outside of Amiibo's and the games themselves. Its a pain in the ass to get anything else.

2 hours ago, Harvey said:

Um...we're just talking about the figures alone...not as games.

Oh well you didn't specify that in the OP so I just assumed in general. But honestly if there were lego sets of Fire Emblem I'd doubt that there wouldn't be some sort of game too considering it's based on that a game lol.

I'm not really into lego minifgures, I always think it's a lot cooler trying to do stuff with standard blocks, even if you kind of need huge amounts of them before you have enough scale to emulate "small" details. 2x2 and 4x2 will always be the best lego blocks.

It could work, and I'd be kinda interested since I liked Lego toys as a kid. I've been tempted to buy the Lego Scooby Doo ones I've seen on shelves lately too (but they're kinda pricey...). :P

It's Fire Emblem merchandise, that would be enough to get me interested. Although I see LEGO Fire Emblem as VERY unlikely since Nintendo tends to be protective with its IPs. But if that Universal theme park collaboration works out I might stand corrected... in ten years. This would honestly be fun to have, as long as they make sets for more than just post Awakening and Smash Bros. games.

Yeah, totally! Everything is awesomer with LEGOs! If I had to pick a specific set I'd like to see, it would have to be the Dragon's Gate from FE7 (with a buildable fire dragon). But they need to come out with LEGO Zelda and LEGO Final Fantasy before that...

Edited by SullyMcGully
Whoa, I totally did not even notice the underlined portion when I first wrote this.

No doubt it would be awesome to see, if unlikely. Though like Tolvir said, they'd be better suited to Mega Bloks sets. My two Destiny sets look great on display along with my Marth Nendoroid figurine I was lucky enough to find at an anime convention, and I was surprised that Destiny even had any figurine sets despite its popularity.