2017-2018 NFL Season - The Draft is upon us!

Anacybele

Sorry @Lord Raven but while I know you love making these, yours is over a month old and schedules got released and draft picking is next week too! But I promise you can start the thread again next time, alright? I'm cool with taking turns! :)

Anyway, like the thread title says, let's talk about the new schedules and stuff!

The Steelers play on Christmas for the second year in a row, sweetness! Glad it isn't against the Ravens though, because I don't know if I can go through that again. xP We did win last year in EPIC fashion (I still love AB to death for the reach that won the divison!), but who knows if we could've won again? The Ravens are our toughest rival.

Anyway, only thing is, this schedule is full of playoff teams from last year, ugh. Chiefs, Texans, Packers, Lions, PATRIOTS, damn it... Just glad that last one is at least in Heinz Field, though dunno how much of a difference that'll make. And we've got the Vikings too who aren't bad.

I can only hope that our old curse of winning against the good teams a lot and losing to the bad ones half the time comes back here, I guess. xP

As for draft picks, can we get a DB, outside LB, or QB in round 1? Ben is amazing, but he's getting old now and Landry Jones is just not the answer. Our defense is getting better, but still has work to do. A DB, LB, or RB in the second and third rounds would be nice. Bell is amazing too, but DeAngelo Williams is getting older as well. As soon as he's done, we're right back to where we were before in having no solid backup to Juice.

And if Martavis Bryant straightens himself out, keep him! We'll have all the KIller B's back together at last! Ben, Bell, Brown, Boswell, Bryant, BABY.

The hell, how did this double post happen? This must be the glitch King Marth 64 posted about. How weird and irritating...

Anyway, I almost forgot. RIP Steelers owner Dan Rooney. He passed just the other week. *moment of silence*

Edited by Anacybele

You really think the Titans are going to go from being a non-playoff team all the way to the Super Bowl? It does happen sometimes I guess, though much more common in the NFC for whatever reason.

No primetime games for the Jags this year...well unless you count London which is nationally televised I guess.

I actually had a hard time updating it because i kept getting an error telling me to authenticate via a CAPTCHA and it would delete my updates. Otherwise I would've done it at a later time after telling someone.

Week 10 bye and Week 3 in London. Fun. I haven't seen anything else; I'm hoping Ravens-Raiders isn't sold out so I can watch that game with my sister.

9 hours ago, Lord Raven said:

I actually had a hard time updating it because i kept getting an error telling me to authenticate via a CAPTCHA and it would delete my updates. Otherwise I would've done it at a later time after telling someone.

Ah, I see. I sometimes get that as well for some reason. It's weird. :/