Does anyone else want art of Sigurd's extended bloodline as the Joestar bloodline doing Jojo poses in Araki's style?

ZoeTrent

Considering that one line from Awakening that implies Chrom is the distant descendant of not only Marth but also Sigurd, and that Sigurd is basically Jonathan I think it would fit perfectly. All the protagonists related to Sigurd and Sigurd himself. Sigurd, Leif, Seliph, Marth, Chrom, and Lucina engaging in a massive pose off.

Maybe Alm could be in too. He is a protagonist in the the same world as Marth, is basically the Marth of Valentia, and is even outright called "Another Hero King" for the Japanese version of SoV. He could fit as the weird odd one out by not actually being related to them. Like how Giorno is Dio's son as well as Jonathan's.

Edited by ZoeTrent

So if Sigurd is Jonathan, Seliph would be George/Jorge, Marth is kinda Joseph, Chrom is Jotaro, and Lucina is Jolyne. A few stretches, but overall it works.

I suppose Lief could almost be Giorno.

10 hours ago, Taxon said:

One of them is gonna have to take one for the team and bust out Joseph's pose. Not sure who could actually pull it off though.

l_50500e1ac75a0.jpg

Hmmm. That's a good question. Sigurd and Chrom are the only ones with the bods to match early bara Jojo, but Leif is the second hero of the story chronologically and has brown hair like he has in the anime.

12 hours ago, Emerson said:

So if Sigurd is Jonathan, Seliph would be George/Jorge, Marth is kinda Joseph, Chrom is Jotaro, and Lucina is Jolyne. A few stretches, but overall it works.

I suppose Lief could almost be Giorno.

Then would Eliwood be Johnny?

What in the world ?! (Ahah, get it ?)

Now I want to have FE4's character done by Araki... or just some of them. Whatever.
Sigurd is so Jonathan... except he bites it at the end. (Nuhu not this time)

Sono chi no sadame would fit perfectly with FE4.

Edited by B.Leu

10 hours ago, Guill0 said:

Sorry, but which line implies that Chrom is a descendant of Sigurd? I think I missed that one.

And who's gonna be Jolyne  ? Lucina?

Here you go.

"Though, another statement Tiki makes in Awakening, with some assumptions, may mark the calendar synchronization as roughly correct.[3] If the ancestor Tiki speaks about to Robin is Sigurd or Seliph, this means Sigurd and his son came 1000 years before Marth, which roughly lines up with this current incarnation of the timeline. As noted this, however, relies on an assumption, and Tiki may not be talking about said characters (she is never shown meeting either character in Genealogy or Thracia); many people assume she is talking about Anri, however, Anri lived a mere 68 years before Marth, being his great granduncle."

"Perhaps because Chrom is not like Marth. He is much more direct, and committed to what he believes is right. Chrom might more resemble a different ancestor, from the age I was born in. Another great man in their line, from 1000 years before Marth..." https://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Archanea,_Valentia_and_Jugdral

And yeah I'd go with Lucina.

Edited by ZoeTrent

17 minutes ago, ZoeTrent said:

Here you go.

"Though, another statement Tiki makes in Awakening, with some assumptions, may mark the calendar synchronization as roughly correct.[3] If the ancestor Tiki speaks about to Robin is Sigurd or Seliph, this means Sigurd and his son came 1000 years before Marth, which roughly lines up with this current incarnation of the timeline. As noted this, however, relies on an assumption, and Tiki may not be talking about said characters (she is never shown meeting either character in Genealogy or Thracia); many people assume she is talking about Anri, however, Anri lived a mere 68 years before Marth, being his great granduncle."

"Perhaps because Chrom is not like Marth. He is much more direct, and committed to what he believes is right. Chrom might more resemble a different ancestor, from the age I was born in. Another great man in their line, from 1000 years before Marth..." https://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Archanea,_Valentia_and_Jugdral

And yeah I'd go with Lucina.

Obviously she's implying that Marth and Chrom are descendants of the great Arden.

I also think it'd be a cool subversion if we found out it was actually Leif they're talking about. After all, it's never confirmed that Seliph hooks up with anyone, while Thracia says that(Assuming you don't do anything to override FE5's endings in FE4) Leif got together with Nanna.

But it's probably Sigurd/Seliph.

19 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Obviously she's implying that Marth and Chrom are descendants of the great Arden.

I also think it'd be a cool subversion if we found out it was actually Leif they're talking about. After all, it's never confirmed that Seliph hooks up with anyone, while Thracia says that(Assuming you don't do anything to override FE5's endings in FE4) Leif got together with Nanna.

But it's probably Sigurd/Seliph.

I also only realized recently that they have very similar mugshots in their games.

https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/File:Small_portrait_chrom_fe13.png

https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/File:Portrait_sigurd_fe04.png