Who got blessed in your playthroughs?

RainBuckets

Just curious to know who turned out really well for you guys. I have a really nice Florina I want to share. I actually promoted her at level 15 to help kill Jasmine and Paul in the desert. And, I didn't think of taking a screenshot until level 17, but I think she capped strength and speed as early as 15/14. She also got most of that 11 defense early, and she's easily my best unit in this run.

Edit: forgot to mention, no stat boosters in either Eliwood mode or Lyn mode. And no rigging level ups.

IMG_0221.thumb.PNG.d42bc23582faa31c4d41116ab3679432.PNG

Edited by RainBuckets

My Leaf in my most recent playthrough procced two move and he's level 16.  That's pretty blessed!  Shame about the rest of his stats...

Edited by Refa

(just realized this was posted in GBA era...)

I would say most fortunate ive had in GBA games would be my nearly maxed out (Without statboosts) eliwood similar to the one showed earlier...

Edited by Ronman5

25 minutes ago, Xanaxian said:

Raven and Florina, both with nearly capped defense. It was weird, to say the least.

I know he's supposed to be amazing but my Raven had 11 strength at 20/7 or so (no hard bonus). That's awful, but at least it's not as bad as Renault, who has 12 at ?/16. Really goes to show how awful Renault is.

• 2 weeks later...

Eliwood turned out really well for me. Heath was a flying tank his def was maxed and he took minimal to know damage with or without that shield item (I forget what it's called at the moment). Dart was AMAZING he doubled EVERYTHING and even with bad hit rates he usually got at least one hit, Harken and Raven were both great Heroes, Bartre was probably the fastest of my warriors. Canais I had a lot of fun with. Sain was insane, but pretty much all my cavaliers turned out good to great. Hector well, do I really need to say anything about the Rector? It's like saying Harr kills everything in his way (when does he not?). Rath I enjoyed a lot, I'm not sure if he's the best bowman but I prefer having the higher movement that Rath has. Lynn and Guy were dodge freaks, Matthew became an assassin with a better strength stat than I was expecting.

My Hector on my last HHM playthrough of the game maxed out Strength, Skill, and Speed. He got slightly higher offensive stats than average, considering he didn't hit level 20. All I used was one Speedwing on him, to make sure he would double. Unfortunately, his defense was below average though.

Hector.png