New GHB special quests.

Clogon

3 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

Rein was able to ORKO the ninjas, but I'm not sure if he can after unequipping Death Blow. I'll try this strat out anyway, thank you so much!

Yeah, actually, he probably can't do that without Death Blow, so that strategy probably won't work out for you. I'm not even sure if it will work for me, because it looks like Navarre may have to tank a hit from the axe guy, so we'll see. One nice thing about Reinhardt is killing things from a distance leaves you less vulnerable...

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

I'll leave that to the professionals.

Oh, Fypo won't have to fret a moment longer with us on the job.

@Levin's Scarf, mine were underleveled and they could handle it just fine. Just set up some chip and give them an attack buff and you hopefully won't have any issues with it.

1 hour ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

Just in case you can't wait for someone more professional I'll try and make a suggestion which may or may not work. (I'm not fantastic so I wouldn't use all the stamina on this)

You may want to try Reinhardt, Olivia, M!Robin, and either Cordelia or Camilla, I'm not sure which of your two fliers will work better. (Maybe Cordelia since you put Reposition on her which is great for getting people out of danger)

I figure you can use M!Robin to draw them out of position by putting him in the trees in range of the one thief (if he's tough enough you may be able to continue using him as bait, idk if you're willing to sacrifice someone to him for Triangle Adept), the thieves have high res so you'll need to hit them with melee to do decent damage, I figure the fliers can do that since they can go over trees and have brave weapons for maximum destruction. Your Olivia looks to be a high enough level to where she can take a hit from the ax user if needed, and Reinhardt should be able to take care of Navarre. I don't know how many rounds each will take which is why I suggest Olivia in case you need a dance. (You should try and make it so anything you attack doesn't survive the turn because they have a healer) Once you get two or three of the units down they shouldn't be able to gang up as effectively 

This definitely wouldn't be a walk in the park, you may even want to look up how to control the AI so that you know what will come charging at you and in what order. 

As for defeating the heroes with themselves, I'll leave that to the professionals.

Your strat worked perfectly with Camilla. Thanks!

Now I just gotta figure out the quests...

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

5 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

Theoretically, yes. I /think/ the Death Blow thief shouldn't double Ryoma (I remember 38 or 39 spd from him, so a neutral 35 should still be ok) and Ryoma should live being doubled by Darting blow thief, unless yours is -Def. Mine's +Spd -Atk for reference. 4HP should be be within Vantage1 range. 

Oh right mine also has the HP seal. He should still live with 1hp without it, anyway

Mine didn't need vantage in the end. Once I got over not using Kagero, I was able to beat the map first time with Ryoma for F!Robin :D 

I tried using the same combo of Reinhard, Azura and Ryoma for killing with Navarre, but he kept moving the wrong way. However, swapping Reinhardt for Julia encouraged him to go a-killing. My Navarre was enough to take him down, and Ryoma polished off the rest. Good times :) 

Thanks for the suggestion ^.^ I probably would've gone on trying to force poor Kagero to work. I keep thinking of Ryoma as squishier than he is - I think 'cos I got him after Lucina. I need to give the guy more credit!

For the Navarre vs. Navarre matchup, I used 4* Navarre, 3* Donnel, 4* Subaki, and 4* Olivia (all lv. 40 free units). I largely followed nstyler's strat though likely because of 3* Donnel, I had to position units differently.

Now it's just the F!Robin vs. F!Robin and clear F!Robin's Hard map with Navarre on team quests to clear for me.

Edited by Roflolxp54

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Mine didn't need vantage in the end. Once I got over not using Kagero, I was able to beat the map first time with Ryoma for F!Robin :D 

I tried using the same combo of Reinhard, Azura and Ryoma for killing with Navarre, but he kept moving the wrong way. However, swapping Reinhardt for Julia encouraged him to go a-killing. My Navarre was enough to take him down, and Ryoma polished off the rest. Good times :) 

Thanks for the suggestion ^.^ I probably would've gone on trying to force poor Kagero to work. I keep thinking of Ryoma as squishier than he is - I think 'cos I got him after Lucina. I need to give the guy more credit!

Yeah, Ryoma's actually got fairly solid physical bulk as far as swordies go. He just doesn't have the regen that Lucina does, but he can take a sufficient number of hits and dish it back, too. I use him as my main Takumi counter, because he's 3HKO'd by Takumi but ORKOs basically every Takumi variant back after spd/atk buffs (he's -atk, if he were neutral he wouldn't even need the atk buff for +def takumi), which I always have on my team anyway because I run Nino team. It's really nice to have.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Just finished all the missions, that was enjoyable, and I'm happy that they put up the Robin GHB again, as I didn't have strong enough units to do it the first time around.

My strategy for the Robin battles: I used Reinhardt (-Atk nature), Gunter (only for Hone Cavalry), and Olivia. I'm not sure Gunter was even needed. So, for the first turn, Reinhardt runs out and kills the axe guy. Everyone else just chills in the back. The two mages hit him, and Robin and the lancer start advancing. Turn 2, I have Reinhardt retreat to the square between the two walls, and then I have Olivia dance, and he retreats to safety on the upper part of the map. Robin will now attack Olivia, and this chokes up the map. Olivia barely takes any damage. The red mage moves to the spot above Robin, Reinhardt snipes it, Olivia dances, he returns to safety. Just repeat that maneuver to get rid of the lancer and the blue mage.

Now, Olivia can hit Robin and she'll knock out most of Robin's HP, so she can easily be eaten by Navarre or Robin.

I'm pretty sure that a similar strategy could be used with other characters. I tried it with a neutral Att Gronnblade Cecilia, and, with a +1 Att seal and the Hone Cavalry buff, it worked.

For the Navarre battle, I already posted a 3-person strategy, and I just used that for Navarre vs. Navarre. Navarre needed to be trained for this, as he had to tank a hit from the axe guy and 2 from the healer. I used the earlier strategy (Brave Bow Rebecca baits the ninja, then snipes it, dances to safety; and then when Navarre and the other ninja start coming down, I have her snipe that Ninja, and then I dance her to safety). Reinhardt then attacks Navarre, leaving him with 4 HP, and Navarre comes in and kills fake Navarre. The axe guy and healer will both attack Navarre. Next turn, I have Reinhardt attack the axer, dance, take him out. Navarre can go ahead and attack the healer. The healer will attack Navarre again (mine was level 35 with the HP seal), so he survived.

Edited by Astellius

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

Yeah, Ryoma's actually got fairly solid physical bulk as far as swordies go. He just doesn't have the regen that Lucina does, but he can take a sufficient number of hits and dish it back, too. 

Problem is, before Lucina, I only had Roy, so I think it coloured me to how bulky swordies can be. Poor Ryoma. I know it's my usage of him (same with Leo really) that lets him down, but I'm learning. He's my only unit currently that can attack close and at a distance until I train up the dragon girls (if I bother... maybe A!Tiki but the loli nature of Nowi just puts me off her...) so I really should give him more credit. I'm currently doing the tedious grinding to try and fill out his sp, though, and that's driving me mad -.-

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Problem is, before Lucina, I only had Roy, so I think it coloured me to how bulky swordies can be. Poor Ryoma. I know it's my usage of him (same with Leo really) that lets him down, but I'm learning. He's my only unit currently that can attack close and at a distance until I train up the dragon girls (if I bother... maybe A!Tiki but the loli nature of Nowi just puts me off her...) so I really should give him more credit. I'm currently doing the tedious grinding to try and fill out his sp, though, and that's driving me mad -.-

Ryoma's a lot faster than Roy, so against faster reds or colorless I'd rate Ryoma's bulk as better because it's a lot harder to double him (like +spd Ryoma without buffs should be able to take Fury3Lucina face on, while +spd Roy can't). Roy fares better against greens and slower reds, though. Ryo takes more damage against mages, bar the ones that double Roy, but he can counter them. 

34 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Your strat worked perfectly with Camilla. Thanks!

Now I just gotta figure out the quests...

I see you have Takumi. He laughs at the face of the F!Robin map. Bring Olivia, F!Robin, Takumi, filler. 

Turn 1: Takumi (after being buffed by Olivia) takes out green axe. On the enemy phase, all the enemies except for the lance and F!Robin suicide on Takumi. Get filler to hide in a corner.

Turn 2: Takumi ORKO the lance, Olivia dances him to safety. During the enemy phase, F!Robin approaches your team 

Turn 3: Takumi moves out of the way, F!Robin moves behind Olivia. Olivia moves beside your F!Robin, outside of enemy range and dances your Robin to hit the remaining enemy

Turn 4: Your F!Robin kills her duplicate with the help of Olivia. 

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

Ryoma's a lot faster than Roy, so against faster reds or colorless I'd rate Ryoma's bulk as better because it's a lot harder to double him (like +spd Ryoma without buffs should be able to take Fury3Lucina face on, while +spd Roy can't). Roy fares better against greens and slower reds, though. Ryo takes more damage against mages, bar the ones that double Roy, but he can counter them. 

Just had a look at my pluses and minuses... Looks like my Ryoma is + HP and - Spd (fml) and my Roy is +Atk and -Def... for his win, I guess xD 

But even at -Spd, Ryoma's still a speedy beggar, and the extra HP only adds to his bulk. Oh well, he did the trick for this map, either way, and I shall consult him more in the future :D 

Incidentally, my Kagero is +Spd -Atk. My game likes giving me nice things and then laughing when it sees the look on my face at stats. Could've been -spd, though, which is very much a loathed bane. I keep hoping to pull another Kagero... or get a seal that makes up for the atk lol

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

I see you have Takumi. He laughs at the face of the F!Robin map. Bring Olivia, F!Robin, Takumi, filler. 

Turn 1: Takumi (after being buffed by Olivia) takes out green axe. On the enemy phase, all the enemies except for the lance and F!Robin suicide on Takumi. Get filler to hide in a corner.

Turn 2: Takumi ORKO the lance, Olivia dances him to safety. During the enemy phase, F!Robin approaches your team 

Turn 3: Takumi moves out of the way, F!Robin moves behind Olivia. Olivia moves beside your F!Robin, outside of enemy range and dances your Robin to hit the remaining enemy

It... Worked with Sakura as a filler. Takumi did need a heal so thats good.

2 down, 3 to go... 

EDIT: I totally meant 3 down, 2 to go O_O oops...

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

ugh, killing Navarre with Navarre actually gave me a run for my stamina. i'm too lazy to level him past 34, and he only does 8 damage to fake!Navarre, and getting him right at the health i needed him at was annoying with the axe guy's inconsistent use of healing. sometimes he did, sometimes he didn't, and either way it screwed me over because if Navarre didn't have high enough health my M Robin killed him. it was like the AI knew. used Cordelia 5*, M Robin 5*, 4* Olivia, and 4* level 34 Navarre. all are vanilla except for Olivia and M Robin (has T Adept 2), and i don't think Olivia's SI was crucial. if anyone thinks this could help them, i have video footage. 

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

Can -HP Takumi survive this? Because maybe I can try it too, just need to lvup FRobin to kill herself lol

--

Ok, I got free time in my job and I did some quest, now I only have 3 quest left: Navarre vs Navarre, FRobin vs FRobin and FRobin on Lunatic Navarre.

I try the Lunatic Navarre but with no succes, looks that my bigger problem is that Olivia need some reposition, and I none of my attackers have it. Gotta keep trying different combinations, maybe Michalis could help?

Cleared the Robin vs. Robin quest. Used Olivia, Reinhardt, female Robin, and Lissa. Largely followed nstyler's strat with Lissa substituting for Matthew and Reinhardt substituting for Ursula. Reinhardt actually pulled through thanks to Vantage!

7 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Can -HP Takumi survive this? Because maybe I can try it too, just need to lvup FRobin to kill herself lol

--

Ok, I got free time in my job and I did some quest, now I only have 3 quest left: Navarre vs Navarre, FRobin vs FRobin and FRobin on Lunatic Navarre.

I try the Lunatic Navarre but with no succes, looks that my bigger problem is that Olivia need some reposition, and I none of my attackers have it. Gotta keep trying different combinations, maybe Michalis could help?

Sure. My neutral Takumi lived with about 7 hp.  Also, what are your units? So that I might help you with Navarre?

Edited by Kiran

9 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

It... Worked with Sakura as a filler. Takumi did need a heal so thats good.

2 down, 3 to go... 

EDIT: I totally meant 3 down, 2 to go O_O oops...

I'm almost done with my "Navarre kills himself" team

so hang tight, young guinea pig!

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Oh, Fypo won't have to fret a moment longer with us on the job.

@Levin's Scarf, mine were underleveled and they could handle it just fine. Just set up some chip and give them an attack buff and you hopefully won't have any issues with it.

I eventually did manage to do it, albeit it require burning a Laslow for Axebreaker.

13 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Sure. My neutral Takumi lived with about 7 hp.  Also, what are your units? So that I might help you with Navarre?

I think the only time I try using Takumi in FRobin map was the first time she come up, and Takumi was still very untrained. I'll lvup FRobin and try, thx!

About my units, I have these:

Lv40 5* - Oboro, Leo, Takumi, Michalis, Effie, Linde, Lyn

4* between lv20-30 - MCorrin, Hinata, Sharena, Abel, Catria, Shanna,  Subaki, FCorrin, MRobin, Anna, Hawkeye, Cecilia, Jeorge, Jacob, Niles, Sakura

4* between lv1-lv19 - Oguma, Navarre (lv10), Zephiel, Serena, Caeda, Peri, Reinhardt, Frederick, Nino, Setsuna, Azama

3* mostly lv1 - Olivia (L30), Alfonse, Fir, Lon'qu, Hana, Laslow, Stalh, Palla, Henry, Sophia, Sully, Est, Ursula, Gunther, Barts, Cherche, Beruka, Gordin, Virion, Felicia, Serra, Lissa, Clarine, Donnel, Draug, Matthew, Raight.

I hasn't trained enought characters :/

Finished the Clear Robin's Hard map with Navarre on team quest. Ran Olivia, Navarre, Reinhardt, and Lissa. Pretty much followed the same strat except replace female Robin with Navarre and have Navarre ORKO F!Robin and Dance him with Olivia to finish off the blue mage (who was weakened by Reinhardt).

Done with all GHB quests!

Edited by Roflolxp54

10 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I think the only time I try using Takumi in FRobin map was the first time she come up, and Takumi was still very untrained. I'll lvup FRobin and try, thx!

About my units, I have these:

Lv40 5* - Oboro, Leo, Takumi, Michalis, Effie, Linde, Lyn

4* between lv20-30 - MCorrin, Hinata, Sharena, Abel, Catria, Shanna,  Subaki, FCorrin, MRobin, Anna, Hawkeye, Cecilia, Jeorge, Jacob, Niles, Sakura

4* between lv1-lv19 - Oguma, Navarre (lv10), Zephiel, Serena, Caeda, Peri, Reinhardt, Frederick, Nino, Setsuna, Azama

3* mostly lv1 - Olivia (L30), Alfonse, Fir, Lon'qu, Hana, Laslow, Stalh, Palla, Henry, Sophia, Sully, Est, Ursula, Gunther, Barts, Cherche, Beruka, Gordin, Virion, Felicia, Serra, Lissa, Clarine, Donnel, Draug, Matthew, Raight.

I hasn't trained enought characters :/

I would go with Lyn (assuming not -ATK), Takumi, Olivia, and Navarre (once you trained him up)

Turn 1: Takumi gets danced to the tree above the mountain in the bottom right side of the map where he can bait the dagger. Lyn goes to the left most side of the map above the mountain. Navarre goes bottom right diagonal from her.

Turn 2: Takumi kills the dagger with Vengence. Olivia moves bottom right diagonal from your Navarre.

Turn 3: Takumi chips enemy Navarre. Gets danced to safety. Lyn and your Navarre kills the other dagger

Turn 4: Everyone teams up against enemy Navarre. Make sure your Navarre gets the killing blow

Turn 5+: Just kill the green axe and healer with Lyn and Takumi

Okay @TheTuckingFypo I got a little plan

Reinhardt

Olivia

Male Robin (He needs T-Adept, and you have a Roy lying around so yeah)

4 star Navarre

Unfortunately, my tablet isn't working so I couldn't do any type of testing so I'm kind of semi-yoloing it off the memories/recollection in my head

The idea is, Male Robin goes in range of the dagger closest to the right (I believe that's the Rogue dagger) and kills him on the next turn with bonfire (Your Male Robin being +Atk is a major key). Olivia doesn't need to be anywhere near male robin, but you can give him an attack buff against the rigue dagger if you want.

Now the hard part is gonna be taking care of Navarre and the Ax dude. A +3 attack buff Reinhardt leaves Navarre with like 1-3 health (+4 would kill him), which means you can send in Navarre to kill himself after Rein chips him a little, and tank the ax dude at the same time. The only issue with this is making sure Navarre isn't caught by the other dagger user, which olivia can help with. Keeping Navarre at full health to kill himself is gonna be THE MAJOR KEY here. Olivia can help you get in and out quickly as well

@Kiran can you test this? Cause the other 2 strategists are busy And I'm pretty lonely right now

Edited by Arcanite

25 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Reinhardt

Olivia

4 star Navarre

Unfortunately, my tablet isn't working so I couldn't do any type of testing so I'm kind of semi-yoloing it off the memories/recollection in my head

The idea is, Male Robin goes in range of the dagger closest to the right (I believe that's the Rogue dagger) and kills him on the next turn with bonfire (Your Male Robin being +Atk is a major key). Olivia doesn't need to be anywhere near male robin, but you can give him an attack buff against the rigue dagger if you want.

Now the hard part is gonna be taking care of Navarre and the Ax dude. A +3 attack buff Reinhardt leaves Navarre with like 1-3 health (+4 would kill him), which means you can send in Navarre to kill himself after Rein chips him a little, and tank the ax dude at the same time. The only issue with this is making sure Navarre isn't caught by the other dagger user, which olivia can help with. Keeping Navarre at full health to kill himself is gonna be THE MAJOR KEY here. Olivia can help you get in and out quickly as well

@Kiran can you test this? Cause the other 2 strategists are busy And I'm pretty lonely right now

Replace Olivia with Ninian and this is pretty much just what I did for Navarre-vs-Navarre, except I had M!Robin hit Navarre twice via Dancer support instead of having Reinhardt barely not kill (mostly because my +ATK Death Blow 2 Reinhardt would ORKO Navarre... but if I had taken off Death Blow 2 I probably could've run your strategy exactly).

The top dagger user should go right if you stack your units so that M!Robin is in the lowest rightmost forest tile (to bait the right ninja), Olivia one tile to the left and one tile below M!Robin, Navarre to the left of Ninian, and Reinhardt above Navarre on the turn where you aggro the enemies by moving M!Robin to bait the right-side ninja (you may need to switch Reinhardt and Navarre's positions, I don't recall exactly how I did this, but if you do it right the top ninja should abandon Navarre for some reason).

From there I think your strategy's sound. I believe 4-Star Level 40 Navarre can do enough damage to kill enemy Navarre if he's at around 7 HP or less, so the ATK buff shouldn't be necessary, but I could be wrong.

Reinhardt shouldn't be able to ORKO the ninja (that M!Robin isn't dealing with), but he should weaken that ninja enough that Navarre can finish him, and if he's at full HP I believe Navarre survives a hit from Hammerman with 2 HP (or at least mine did, but I forget if he took any prior damage from enemy Navarre... and I think my Ninian had Fortify RES 2 so even if she'd given him a buff it wasn't helping here, and he wasn't next to M!Robin so Spur DEF wasn't saving him either... WTA should save Navarre if he's fully-levelled or just has 20-21 DEF) and can kill on the counterattack.

I can re-test this right now if you wish.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

27 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Reinhardt

Olivia

4 star Navarre

One issue is that TA M!Robin is unable to kill the dagger in return fire unless he's buffed by Olivia both turns, since he's 4*

Edited by Kiran