New GHB special quests.

Clogon

11 hours ago, Skids said:

JJ48, for Robin F quest I would recommend doing them seperate.  Using this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k6i86JQr7w

For Robin F I did variant run of the videos first attempt with the double dance.  Where I replace Hana with my 5* LV40 Corrin M, my Robin F is 5* LV40, and the one LV40 3* Olivia who is tanking hits with HP+3 seal.  This change how the AI responded thou.  In the video instead of the red mage attacking hana it will attack Olivia instead right of the water and Robin will attack bottom of the water and the Blue spear will hang around enemy Robin F.  Olivia will survive that and I think she can take one more Robin F attack.  So after that enemy phase.  Corrin M kills the Red Mage.   Have your Robin F go on a killing spree abusing dance killing  Green Ax and the blue spear.  With the next turn double killing Robin F.  With that run your second just needs Dance.  Doesn't matter the level since she be well safe but the one has to be LV40.

If that works you can do variant runs using a green flier for Navarre.  Where you can try using your Camilla instead of the fliers they have video.  Granted if you do the AI patterns will chance aswell.  So be prepare to respond to the changes

Well, I don't think I'm going to be able to get Olivia up to a high enough level by tonight to do the quest, but thanks anyway.  I guess I'll work on leveling her up next, since apparently they've decided to make a dancer an absolute requirement for every single challenge they make, unless you have a super-unit, of course.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything I maybe could've done differently to make this work? I moved Palla to intercept the axe from hitting Navarre, dagger knocks her down to neglible HP, axe kills...

Would Vantage save me, or am I just going about this wrong? (I have a Gordin I'd be willing to shred for vantage 2, but he's my last Gordin, so I don't want to try without semi-certainty that it would help.)F2Wx3Cx.jpg

@Kiran  I do have Caeda!  She can take out the left dagger, but she can't tank him and the axe like Palla can, so I need to keep her lower, and the axe goes the other way and kills Ephraim.  I think it's time I just call it quits on this one.

Thank you though! <3

Edited by Nyaoista

39 minutes ago, Nyaoista said:

@Kiran  I do have Caeda!  She can take out the left dagger, but she can't tank him and the axe like Palla can, so I need to keep her lower, and the axe goes the other way and kills Ephraim.  I think it's time I just call it quits on this one.

Thank you though! <3

You have Takumi right? If yes, I think I got it! I tested it too! Took a few tries but I finally manipulated the AI. 

Ignore the bad quality as I was rushing to get this to you. Add SPD seal to Caeda. 

Spoiler

Edited by Kiran