New GHB special quests.

Clogon

Almost got it. Damn. RobinF is just such dead weight. She can barely survive the top thief with 1 hp. In the end it was just the damn priest left but someone had to take a shot from it and 2/4 of my dudes could not survive it.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Thor Odinson said:

For RobinF, I had a clear where Ryoma solos most of the map--but he's not very accessible.

More easily obtained is Nino, who can also basically solo most of the map. I actually took off Fury/LoD2 for this, and went back to using her native Res+3. What I did was: Buff Nino with Olivia and Cecilia turn 1, turn 2 move her into the zone and then dance to make her kill the axe dude. She'll only have to take 2 mages on EP, neither of which hurts her much or at all. Then she kills lance dude the next turn and Robin suicides on her. For the FRob vs FRob fight, get Nino (or Ryoma) out of the way of lance and enemy FRob, and kill lance dude with your FRob with the help of Olivia. Then fight yourself. Olivia still comes in handy here.

Navarre with FRob was Reinhardt+Olivia+Ryoma with FRob doing absolutely nothing. With the one that involved Navarre fighting himself, I used MRob (TA3), Olivia, and Minerva. Actually don't think Minerva did much, though, as MRob was able to effectively tank out most of the map, except axe guy whom Navarre himself can handle.I'll have to check again.

Does your Ryoma have any inherited skills?

Most of the quests were pretty straightforward, but I had to burn through a few Stamina Potions in order to clear Navarre Lunatic while dragging Robin-F along...she was Lv. 40 4*, but with no SI she's useless here.  I finally cleared it with a team of Ephraim/A!Tiki/Kagero.  Kagero baits in the first Ninja on the right, one-rounding him.  Tiki takes her spot, kills the Axeman on the counter, and eats a hit from the second Ninja.  It came down to her surviving the second attack with 1 Hp remaining and countering with Bonfire, preventing the second attack all together.  Ephraim and Kagero finished off Navarre, and the remaining Cleric is helpless to do anything.    

23 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Does your Ryoma have any inherited skills?

He has vantage and swap. Vantage mattered on the Navarre map, because having deadweight FRob means nobody can buff his speed which means he has to take an additional hit from the Darting Blow ninja and is left with 4 HP which means the healer can kill him at that point, so vantage means that he can take out the ninjas for a second round at the edge of their range (although, Reinhardt could probably take both ninjas with Olivia, so maybe not, I did this at 4am last night it's very suboptimal). It doesn't matter on FRob's because he's onerounding people, but not oneshotting them. I've done FRob Hard with him before Inheritance is a thing and he also had to kill FRob along with the 3 dudes at the top, so inherited skills are irrelevant on him in that map. He just wants a res buff there.

Edited by Thor Odinson

4 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

He has vantage and swap. Vantage mattered on the Navarre map, because having deadweight FRob means nobody can buff his speed which means he has to take an additional hit from the Darting Blow ninja and is left with 4 HP which means the healer can kill him at that point, so vantage means that he can take out the ninjas for a second round at the edge of their range (although, Reinhardt could probably take both ninjas with Olivia, so maybe not, I did this at 4am last night it's very suboptimal). It doesn't matter on FRob's because he's onerounding people, but not oneshotting them. I've done FRob Hard with him before Inheritance is a thing and he also had to kill FRob along with the 3 dudes at the top, so inherited skills are irrelevant on him in that map. He just wants a res buff there.

Ah, it's the Navarre map that gets me. I did it with Reinhardt, Ryoma, Azura and Kagero before and can't work out how to lose one -.-

My Ryoma currently has Vantage 1 (under 25). Will that do, or does it have to be a higher one? I'm struggling to get him the SP to upgrade. Stupid SP >.< 4HP should mean that activates, right?

I can't remember who died, but I have only tried the map once, to be fair... I'll go for it again :D

The quest sounds fun, but I don't think I could beat them.

I hasn't lv up both Navarre or FRobin, and I don't have a great amount of characters in good lv since I don't have enought time to play,

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Ah, it's the Navarre map that gets me. I did it with Reinhardt, Ryoma, Azura and Kagero before and can't work out how to lose one -.-

My Ryoma currently has Vantage 1 (under 25). Will that do, or does it have to be a higher one? I'm struggling to get him the SP to upgrade. Stupid SP >.< 4HP should mean that activates, right?

I can't remember who died, but I have only tried the map once, to be fair... I'll go for it again :D

Theoretically, yes. I /think/ the Death Blow thief shouldn't double Ryoma (I remember 38 or 39 spd from him, so a neutral 35 should still be ok) and Ryoma should live being doubled by Darting blow thief, unless yours is -Def. Mine's +Spd -Atk for reference. 4HP should be be within Vantage1 range. 

Oh right mine also has the HP seal. He should still live with 1hp without it, anyway

Edited by Thor Odinson

Why is one of these GHB quests literally impossible? You can't win Navarre's lunatic map with female Robin on your team. She gets one-rounded by everything that's there, even at 4 star level 40. She can't damage anything there either. What the fuck, IS.

And why do we have to use her to defeat Navarre himself in another quest? SHE HAS WEAPON DISADVANTAGE. Again, what the fuck, IS.

Edited by Anacybele

So how are people planning to use their extra F!Robins and Navarres? I'm sure I could find a use for B Tomebreaker but I'm disappointed that Navarre only has Desperation 2 at 4*. Maybe his Blazing Wind would be worth taking.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why is one of these GHB quests literally impossible? You can't win Navarre's lunatic map with female Robin on your team. She gets one-rounded by everything that's there, even at 4 star level 40. She can't damage anything there either. What the fuck, IS.

You don't need to have F!Robin fight anyone in the GHB to win that quest. You can have her kill Navarre in Normal difficulty story mode. As for the GHB, several people in this thread have reported their winning strategies.

I want to eventually have a Navarre 5*+4 but that is a long dream and I have other priority promotions before that. Not sure what I'm doing with the FRobs, though. 

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And why do we have to use her to defeat Navarre himself in another quest? SHE HAS WEAPON DISADVANTAGE. Again, what the fuck, IS.

You can. It's hard but you can beat Navarre's Lunatic map with 3 units. You can also give her Cecilia's Gronnraven if you want her to be more active, though mine didn't have the SP for that so I just did it with 3 people.

You don't have to defeat Navarre with FRob in the GHB itself. You can go to normal 5-1 and just beat him there and WTA's not going to save you from a ~30 level difference,

Edit: wow ninjad

Edited by Thor Odinson

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Killing a Navarre with F!Robin is actually really easy, you can just beat the one at story chapter 5-1, who is pretty low leveled.

But yeah, the grand hero map challenge pretty much comes down to: clear it with three units. If you normally already have trouble clearing one, you should probably just not try it. It's not impossible though, at least not with the right units (haven't heard of someone clearing it without something like Ryoma or Kagero).

edit: double ninja'd because why not, I guess?

Edited by Bartozio

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

1) Why is one of these GHB quests literally impossible? You can't win Navarre's lunatic map with female Robin on your team. She gets one-rounded by everything that's there, even at 4 star level 40. She can't damage anything there either. What the fuck, IS.

2) And why do we have to use her to defeat Navarre himself in another quest? SHE HAS WEAPON DISADVANTAGE. Again, what the fuck, IS.

1) Basically, she's there to test your ability to three-man the map. Not entirely fair, but hey, an orb is an orb is an orb.
    Also, you use the word “literally” incorrectly.

2) You can go to normal 5-1 and peck at a lvl 9 Navarre to your heart's content.

Whew I finally cleared the Lunatic Navarre with Robin in team mission. The team I used is Reinhardt, Hinoka, and Palla. Had to position carefully so I can bait out Navarre by himself for Hinoka to ORK him. And then on the next turn have Palla and Hinoka off the healer and one of the ninja. Hinoka tanks the ninja and viola he's dead.

Wait, what was Reinhardt doing again?

Edited by pianime94

Whoa, okay, I don't need a bunch of people quoting me at once. Geez. This has happened before too, and I wish it would stop...

I'm aware I can go to 5-1 to kill Navarre, but I still think it's a dumb quest.

I'm not trying to have female Robin do any fighting in the lunatic map, I'm not an idiot. But with the thieves being there, it's impossible to keep her out of their range. My male Robin can't one-round any of the enemies, but he's the only unit I have with an advantage against all of them. Yes, I'm using Olivia for dancing.

I'm sorry, but that quest is not possible, at least not for me.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Whoa, okay, I don't need a bunch of people quoting me at once. Geez. This has happened before too, and I wish it would stop...

I'm not trying to have female Robin do any fighting in the lunatic map, I'm not an idiot. But with the thieves being there, it's impossible to keep her out of their range. My male Robin can't one-round any of the enemies, but he's the only unit I have with an advantage against all of them. Yes, I'm using Olivia for dancing.

Have Ephraim kill Navarre. And then the ninjas can laugh while they're hitting your mobile tank that is Frederick for naught.

Tips: Have Palla bait the green axe on the first turn and run away after that.

After quite a lot of tries, I managed to complete Lunatic Navarre with both Navarre and Robin F on my team, with my Navarre taking the final blow on him. I used Hector and Sharena as my other two units. Hector basically outright kills both Ninjas, then weaken Navarre with Swordbreaker 4* Sharena. I Rally Attack my 4* Navarre and managed to defeat the enemy Navarre. Then my Navarre with Luna went and killed both the Axeman and the Cleric. My Robin F did nothing, but she only needed to participate.

Robin F, Navarre, Sharena, Hector.

Edited by Lyrai

Just now, pianime94 said:

Have Ephraim kill Navarre. And then the ninjas can laugh while they're hitting your mobile tank that is Frederick for naught.

Tips: Have Palla bait the green axe on the first turn and run away after that.

Then I can't use Klein who kills things better than anybody I have because Brave Bow. But one of the thieves has Bowbreaker.

Green axe guy doesn't attack right away though. The only unit that takes any bait I throw is the thief on the far right.

I don't have the right units. Again. Sigh...

I finally got the last two quests done. Cordelia was the key in the end since at 4* she can oneroundkill everything but the axe knight.

Cordelia, Olivia, Kagero and RobinF/Navarre

Perhaps you could try Klein? He's not that tanky, but he should be able to survive one round from the daggers and kill then on your next turn. After that, you can probably lure the axe user to Klein, who can hopefully kill him, and then you need two more units to deal with Navarre and the other dagger.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Then I can't use Klein who kills things better than anybody I have because Brave Bow. But one of the thieves has Bowbreaker.

Green axe guy doesn't attack right away though. The only unit that takes any bait I throw is the thief on the far right.

I don't have the right units. Again. Sigh...

Spoiler

zzv4yF5.png

I mean like that.

Just now, Bartozio said:

Perhaps you could try Klein? He's not that tanky, but he should be able to survive one round from the daggers and kill then on your next turn. After that, you can probably lure the axe user to Klein, who can hopefully kill him, and then you need two more units to deal with Navarre and the other dagger.

Except I did use him. He got killed because it turned out that the thief I was baiting with him has Bowbreaker.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except I did use him. He got killed because it turned out that the thief I was baiting with him has Bowbreaker.

I know, but I thought he could survive anyway. Is 4-star? Or -def/-hp?

edit: nvm, forgot about moonbow.

Edited by Bartozio

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I know, but I thought he could survive anyway. Is 4-star? Or -def/-hp?

He survived the first hit, was killed on the next turn because the axe guy and healer heal the thief and male Robin can't fucking one-round him for some reason.

Klein is 5 star lv. 40 and -res.

Edited by Anacybele

He survived the first hit, was killed on the next turn because the axe guy and healer heal the thief and male Robin can't fucking one-round him for some reason.

Klein is 5 star lv. 40 and -res.

I'd love to use a mage, but the enemies in Navarre's GHB have higher than average RES, making it difficult. I wonder if Kagero can get it done though?

Ah Klein... His QR always loses to a Bowbreaker, so, he's not the best choice... and I don't have him :(

Edited by Lyrai