New GHB special quests.

Clogon

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh. But your team there doesn't have female Robin.

I think you can replace Minerva with F!Robin and Hinoka with Ephraim?

Also, a video of someone clearing it with only free 3-stars:

Donnel OP.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

He was specifically saying "move Palla here". Nothing more.

Duh. But the reason that strategy worked for him could've been because he had Hinoka and Minerva there to keep Palla safe. Just one of them while female Robin sits doing nothing might not suffice. It's about the support you have for the unit you're baiting with as well as the unit itself.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Everybody is clearing the Navarre event easy peasy

But where the heck is the Female Robin video I'm waiting for?

Has nobody made an attempt or something?

It's bc people are finding F!Robin easier than Navarre. 

I literally just sent Vantage Ryoma in by himself, and he cleaned house.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Duh. But the reason that strategy worked for him could've been because he had Hinoka and Minerva there to keep Palla safe. Just one of them while female Robin sits doing nothing might not suffice. It's about the support you have for the unit you're baiting with as well as the unit itself.

Palla takes one turn worth of damage and books it through the forest. The enemy cannot pursue because forest.

As Bartozio said above, you have Ephraim waiting outside the clearing to eat Navarre and have Robin hide behind him to get Navarre to go that way instead of towards Palla.

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

They are all neutral/free? Like Mkv did? 

Donnel seems to be +hp-def, the leveled Olivia is neutral and so is Robin (obviously).

The Nature on Donnel shouldn't be to helpfull though, so I think the same team with a free Donnel would perform the same.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Palla takes one turn worth of damage and books it through the forest. The enemy cannot pursue because forest.

As Bartozio said above, you have Ephraim waiting outside the clearing to eat Navarre and have Robin hide behind him to get Navarre to go that way instead of towards Palla.

I doubt it. Sorry, but with the units I have to work with, I just doubt it.

I can't do female Robin's hard map either, god my units suck. Too many mages able to attack at the same time. Nobody survives that. I could bring in Hawkeye again, I suppose, but I don't know if he can tank the hard map mages. He only did so for the normal map.

I can't believe it. I finally get a few 5 star units and my line up is still ass for most GHB maps.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

But where the heck is the Female Robin video I'm waiting for?

Has nobody made an attempt or something?

How about this? 4⋆ Ursula/Olivia/Matthew/Robin. I exchanged Matthew for Eirika (Hone Spd) and Olivia for Ninian (Dance) and the strat still worked.

Edited by Vaximillian

Palla can tank the axe, ninja, and healer's onslaught just fine.

Sadly, I don't have Ephraim or Klein so I can't try it for your sake.

Edited by pianime94

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It's bc people are finding F!Robin easier than Navarre. 

I literally just sent Vantage Ryoma in by himself, and he cleaned house.

Yeah I'll put in my Vantage Ryoma and kill everything too............................

I mean, I want to see a video or something. Is there one out yet? Does anyone else know?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

How about this? 4⋆ Ursula/Olivia/Matthew/Robin. I exchanged Matthew for Eirika (Hone Spd) and Olivia for Ninian (Dance) and the strat still worked.

This is something to work with, Thanks!

1 minute ago, Silith13 said:

Your Robin is 5*. A 4* Robin won't double enemy Robin.

Yeah I noticed that. We shall see what I can do to get around that

1 minute ago, pianime94 said:

Like, I don't have Ephraim or Klein so I can't try it for your sake.

I've still decided the rest of these quests aren't possible for me and my stamina is almost gone now anyway.

5 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Your Robin is 5*. A 4* Robin won't double enemy Robin.

It's not my Robin. My Robin is 4⋆ and she did double enemy Robin after getting honed by Eirika.
Don't forget the enemy Robin is lvl 35.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I'll put in my Vantage Ryoma and kill everything too............................

Just use Hector.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've still decided the rest of these quests aren't possible for me and my stamina is almost gone now anyway.

I simply refuse to believe these quests are not possible for you

I simply refuse!

We still have quite a few more days before this thing is over. You can still get help!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just use Hector.

Yeah, I figured that's what I'd have to do

10 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Sadly, I don't have Ephraim or Klein so I can't try it for your sake.

Tried it out, didn't survive. Turns out my Palla is -hp...

She survived the axe and the dagger though, so I can see a better natured Palla survive this.

Tried and failed with 5* Zephiel, Sharena and Ninian, and 4* F! Robin.

I'm fairly certain my Zephiel can take on both ninjas, the healer, even the Hammer fighter. It's just that, for some reason the ninja on the top left sticks to Navarre. Then the both of them will kill my Sharena.

Anyone succeeded without using Kagero?

Edit: Looking at the video of Donnel clearing with 2 dancers, looks like I might have to just suck it up and start training Donnel.

Edited by GespenstMK2S

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just use Hector.

Hector really helped me out on both Robin and Navarre! I even managed to clear Lunatic Navarre with both Robin F and Navarre on my team.

Hector, Sharena, Navarre, Robin F. With Swordbreaker on Sharena and Luna on Navarre.

Edited by Lyrai

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I doubt it. Sorry, but with the units I have to work with, I just doubt it.

I can't do female Robin's hard map either, god my units suck. Too many mages able to attack at the same time. Nobody survives that. I could bring in Hawkeye again, I suppose, but I don't know if he can tank the hard map mages. He only did so for the normal map.

I can't believe it. I finally get a few 5 star units and my line up is still ass for most GHB maps.

Klein is actually really great on the F!Robin map. Yours being -RES does hurt a bit in this particular context, but he can still one-round all the mages if he initiates on them and should be able to bait and kill one with QR. Also, with a Hone Attack 3 boost, he can one-round the axe user too. He's invaluable, especially with a dancer (Olivia being the best, since she comes with Hone Attack) to back him up.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I simply refuse to believe these quests are not possible for you

I simply refuse!

We still have quite a few more days before this thing is over. You can still get help!

Yeah, I figured that's what I'd have to do

Then you refuse, makes no difference to me.

I'm sorry, but I'm not bothering with these quests.

4 minutes ago, azurrys said:

Klein is actually really great on the F!Robin map. Yours being -RES does hurt a bit in this particular context, but he can still one-round all the mages if he initiates on them and should be able to bait and kill one with QR. Also, with a Hone Attack 3 boost, he can one-round the axe user too. He's invaluable, especially with a dancer (Olivia being the best, since she comes with Hone Attack) to back him up.

I agree, but I have nobody who can really help him out because the mages don't move or attack unless your units move into their range.

17 minutes ago, GespenstMK2S said:

Tried and failed with 5* Zephiel, Sharena and Ninian, and 4* F! Robin.

I'm fairly certain my Zephiel can take on both ninjas, the healer, even the Hammer fighter. It's just that, for some reason the ninja on the top left sticks to Navarre. Then the both of them will kill my Sharena.

Anyone succeeded without using Kagero?

I did! But I had Reinhardt and M!Robin with Ninian, and just left F!Robin in the corner until she got to fight something that was weakened. So I dunno if I can actually help much, but here goes:

Place Sharena to the right of the lowest forest tile (the forest tile should be covered by enemy range, but the tile on the left shouldn't be), with Zephiel below her, Ninian to his right, and F!Robin in the forest tile. I dunno if F!Robin can fight the ninjas without Gronnraven and Triangle Adept 2/3, so you may need to get her out of there after she aggros the enemies if she doesn't have those.

If I'm right, that should make the ninja with Navarre break right, while Navarre goes left. If that doesn't work, switch Zephiel and Sharena's positions. I know I was able to do this when I was doing the kill-Navarre-with-Navarre quest, except with Navarre instead of Zephiel and Reinhardt instead of Sharena (and I had M!Robin on the lowest tree tile on the far right to bait the right ninja, and Ninian was next to Navarre. Dunno if that affected things, but it might have).

Hope that helps a bit, mate!

Edited by ILikeKirbys