Are level ups fixed in this game like they were in Fates Lunatic Mode?

This is something that's been bugging me for quite a while, actually. My characters tend to get the same level ups even after multiple resets or in different maps, but I haven't paid attention enough to determine whether or not level ups are fixed. Does the same thing happen to someone else? I've done a quick search online but I couldn't find anything.
Something worth noting is that I'm playing on Hard/Classic Mode.

I know for sure that they are fixed when using Mila's Turnwheel in battle. I'm pretty sure they are not for everything else (I got different level ups through soft resetting or fleeing and re-entering a battle). I played Normal/Classic though, not Hard.

I can confirm that for Hard too, you can't reroll stat ups via Mila's Turnwheel, not even if you use the present RNG for something else, like attacking with some other unit. I didn't really pay attention to stat ups when I soft resetted or restarted a map but I think they change if you do that, since I barely recall some of my characters getting different level ups whenever I restarted a map.