[Solved] Sea Sound Effect

JacobTJP

I can't seem to find any reference to the sea sound effect which plays at the beginning of chapter 17 in FE7 in the rom. I've looked on the eventiel list and in nightmare and couldn't find an ID for it. I even went through sappy to try and find it but I didn't hear it (I may have skipped one but I checked over 300 sounds).

With my life story finished does anyone know where it is and how I can use it in the rom? 

21 hours ago, Primefusion said:

Have you tried disassembling the chapter with Event Assembler and checking it there?

Yes, I did that and found no reference to it, I tried all the MUS1 codes I could find, and none of them played the right song unfortunately. So I came here.

I'm looking at the disassembly for ch 17E/18H, and about a third way through the opening scene is "MUS1 0x3AA". 0x3AA is 938 in decimal and sounds a lot like waves when I play it in Sappy.

15 hours ago, Primefusion said:

I'm looking at the disassembly for ch 17E/18H, and about a third way through the opening scene is "MUS1 0x3AA". 0x3AA is 938 in decimal and sounds a lot like waves when I play it in Sappy.

It was there the whole time and I didn't see it...

*Face palm*

Thanks for putting up with that, and sorry I didn't have the keen eye to find it myself.

rip me.PNG

• JacobTJP changed the title to [Solved] Sea Sound Effect