Premium Poster from Gamestop with season pass.

There's an ID in Gamestop's computer that says Premium, Fire Emb Ech Poste w/Pur SP under the promotional items in upcoming releases.

In Gamestop slang, it looks like Gamestop is getting promotional posters of any rewards members who purchase the season pass for Echoes thru Gamestop; while supplies last. 

Pretty confident that they are legit, trying to upload a picture but my phone isn't allowing me to. I'll upload it later. I'm sure we will get extra too, we always do. There's still like 40 sun/moon preorder posters just sitting in the back room. If there are extra I'll see what I can do for you. No promises.

7 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Would be awesome if true. I have a disturbing lack of Fire Emblem posters.

Unfortunately, I don't live in North America, so hopefully somebody has spares to sell or something ^^

I can ask for a second copy of the Posters. I don't know if they'll allow to give more than one or give just one per costumer when I get the Limited Edition at GameStop on May 19th along with the amiibos?

Edited by King Marth 64

They are labeled specifically for buying the seasons pass but most gamestop employees (at least in my area) shouldn't have a problem giving you one since you are buying the game anyway. If its anything like the rest of the posters they get, they will have plenty of extras. 

14 hours ago, Xeph said:

Pretty confident that they are legit, trying to upload a picture but my phone isn't allowing me to. I'll upload it later. I'm sure we will get extra too, we always do. There's still like 40 sun/moon preorder posters just sitting in the back room. If there are extra I'll see what I can do for you. No promises.

6 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

I can ask for a second copy of the Posters. I don't know if they'll allow to give more than one or give just one per costumer when I get the Limited Edition at GameStop on May 19th along with the amiibos?

Thanks! No worries, I understand it's hard to predict the future ^^

Hopefully we get something cool in the UK, but we missed out on stuff like the Fates keychains before.

Also, BTW, do you know what those Sun and Moon posters are? It's too bad you're all the way across the ocean or I'd totally love to grab them all (or most of them) for a local Nintendo group. Instead, I may cheekily ask you for a spare poster if you manage to get an Echoes one.

14 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Thanks! No worries, I understand it's hard to predict the future ^^

Hopefully we get something cool in the UK, but we missed out on stuff like the Fates keychains before.

Also, BTW, do you know what those Sun and Moon posters are? It's too bad you're all the way across the ocean or I'd totally love to grab them all (or most of them) for a local Nintendo group. Instead, I may cheekily ask you for a spare poster if you manage to get an Echoes one.

The sun and moon posters were the preorder bonus when the games came out last fall. Double sided, one side shows all the Pokémon you can ride and the other side is a map of the alola region. I'll upload photos tonight and remember this time, along with the ID for those echoes posters.

Edit: thats what the posters look like, I got like 30 of them.

5900002ff27c0_PokemonPoster.thumb.jpg.dea1d0e55e5bf5508fb4a8256c74400b.jpg

Edited by Xeph

1 hour ago, Xanek said:

>I got like 30 of them

1. Why?

2. Did they just give it to you or what happened there?

For a lot of posters that were for preorders, we usually get too many or employees forget to give them out, so we just hold on to them or take them home. I usually take extras and give them out or if someone shows up months later for something that has a bonus we still have I just give it to them. I'm hoping the same thing happens for the Echoes posters so I can distribute the extras. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo posted the poster and Gamestop locations have already started receiving them. The positive is that it looks like its not actually restricted to buying the season pass or being a pro member like I initially thought. The notice states you have to buy Echoes and then a piece of DLC to get the poster, so just buying like one map, or hell even some eshop currency would do the trick. Stock doesn't seem that good though, my store only got 10. 

Duma and Mila.jpg