Opening myself up

Lyrai

Before I wrote this topic, I've actually started blending into the Fire Emblem Heroes forums seamlessly and wrote quite a few posts, but... I think I should've introduced myself from the start. This means I've already joined around nearly a month ago.

Greetings, everyone! My name is Lyrai. I'm a 20 year old male turning 21 this year as of this writing. I am born and currently living in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm currently on college on the third year.

I'm an introvert, and I live a pampered life with my parents and my brother and sister in a house. Sitting pretty on the "middle class"; not rich but not poor. I love the Fire Emblem series as a whole because of its compelling gameplay and story, along with a few games like Overwatch and FFXIV. I also love racing games, especially simulators. I love Japanese culture, watching a few anime and reading a few manga, but I'm more of a gamer at heart.

Now for the more detailed part. I'm more of an international person than national; I tend to stick to the internet and the English forums rather than my mother tongue and the people around me, just because my countrymen tend to have less respect for one another. Although I may be just naive sometimes, I can't help but feel a lack of recognition, love, respect, and appreciation nowadays... But now, I yearn to deserve it again after enduring it, so I can feel more humane once again. I escaped reality to find a better place to freely talk with an open mind as I develop myself by interacting with the right people, so I can come out, ideally as a honorable, kind, loving, open-minded, and mature person. Self-note to myself for my purpose of even being in the internet in the first place.

At first, I wanted to just satisfy my own desire of just having fun in the FEH forums, but, from now on, I want to find people I can truly interact and share life stories with, interacting and finding new friends as both a Fire Emblem fan, and as a person, in a community.

Thank you for having this wonderful forum exist. Please let me be a part of this community. :)

Edited by Lyrai

Welcome to the Forest, Lyrai!

2 hours ago, Lyrai said:

Thank you for having this wonderful forum exist. Please let me be a part of this community. :)

Palsambleu, you're already a part of it!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Just now, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Lyrai!

Palsambleu, you're already a part of it!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks, Ycine.

I'm glad to hear it, I hope we can be friends :)

12 hours ago, Motendra said:

Glad to officially welcome you, Lyrai! You seem like a pretty stand up guy and I think you'll do well around here in that endeavor!

Ehehe~ Motendra, you're a good person as well. Thank you for taking your time to read about me! I'm glad we could have fun together back when we were cheering for Minerva (the 2nd Voting Gauntlet), since Minerva is one of my favorites.

I just like to voice my own opinion whenever I can find an opening. I just love it for no reason at all. Simply interacting with you and the SF members already makes me happy as I finally found a place to spend my boredom at the workplace. (other than playing FEH that is haha)

Motendra, I think of you as my good friend. I hope I could find more friends, but I prefer having a few, but close friends. :)