New banner revealed: World of Radiance!

Vaximillian

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol, I didn't notice her skirt either. But now that I do... Where even IS her skirt?

This piece of white cloth is her skirt. It has always been so short though. Especially in Radiant Dawn.

EDIT: her special activation (and by association regular attack) artwork. Woah!

14 minutes ago, FallenVanguard said:

Christina Vee is a goddess who redeems it. Her writing is all right in Heroes, but I don't like her art. Also a massive shame that she was made into a healer when she could have been so many other things.

Her VA is spot-on. Re: bolded part.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhh man i'm pretty happy with this

ike I don't care much about but man I really like his new voice, it's so much better than his old one. his new art is pretty good too. mist's voice is okay too but her art is.... at least the skill one looks good? i also like how ike does his PoR pose before he uses a skill

but holy shit soren and titania

like I looked up the youtube channel this morning to see what the new focus was and i saw ike and i was like "huh okay" without really considering who might be in it

but when I saw "shrewd strategist" and damn I was so happy for who i knew was about to show up

soren's art looks so good and his voice is pretty great too. really excited to hear more of it.

and titania was in and god damn I am so happy sachiko wada drew titania she looks so good

her voice is goddamn perfect too

best part is, soren and titania are both green so i'll only have to pick one color, although I do want soren a bit more

really looking forward to this one, to say the least

Edited by unique

9 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

What, is Anacybele not awake? She'd be freaking out right now if she was.

I'm going to laugh if Tana is revealed late enough that I'm asleep for it.

Does anyone else have an obsession vested interest in a currently unreleased character?

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Does anyone else have an obsession vested interest in a currently unreleased character?

From Tellius: Lucia, Calill, Micaiah.
From Jugdral: Arvis, Ayra, Finn.
From Archanea: Midia, Astram, Lena.
From Elibe: Isadora, Harken, Echidna.
From Magvel: Lute, Joshua, Marisa.
From Ylisse: Miriel, Ricken, Laurent (hat bias lol).
From Fatesland: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

From Tellius: Lucia, Calill, Micaiah.
From Jugdral: Arvis, Ayra, Finn.
From Archanea: Midia, Astram, Lena.
From Elibe: Isadora, Harken, Echidna.
From Ylisse: Miriel, Ricken, Laurent (bias lol).

That one, I think I give you. I'm thinking more about the 'Ana mentions Ike a lot, I mention Tana a lot' sort of obsession vested interest.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

That one, I think I give you. I'm thinking more about the 'Ana mentions Ike a lot, I mention Tana a lot' sort of obsession vested interest.

Then probably I can narrow down the selection to just Midia, Ayra, Micaiah, Isadora, Miriel. EDIT: and Lute.
It's not like I'm running around shouting hey, add %charname% or else but still I'm looking forward to seeing them.

EDIT: I seem to have forgotten Magvel because of course I have. Lute, Joshua, Marisa it is.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'd like to see Lute and Marrisa appear, just like a lot of Tellius characters, but with Lyn, Hector and Epraim in the game and Ike coming soon, I got my obsessions covered.

Spoiler

Apart from the fact that I currently have none of them...

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

Oh my god, This was quite the surprise has alms banner already been out for two weeks? I didn't even get any new characters from it, This is so exciting.

You know I didn't notice until you pointed that out

Alm's banner has been out for about a week and a half. It seems to be shorter than others.

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I'd like to see Lute and Marrisa appear, just like a lot of Tellius characters, but with Lyn, Hector and Epraim in the game and Ike coming soon, I got my obsessions covered.

Hide contents

Apart from the fact that I currently have none of them...

Same boat. Considering the fact I still barely know anything about the 3DS characters, I'm surprised it took me so long to acquire and start using a classic character- and even then, it's Klein.

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

Alm's banner has been out for about a week and a half. It seems to be shorter than others.

A little shorter since Alm's banner started out kinda late. 12 days and a few hours. I'll probably try to get Mist or Ike for his skill and then wait for the next banner which will most likely be Celica's banner to tie in with the international release of SoV. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

World of Shadows started relatively late (Friday) and is ending relatively early (Wednesday). Otherwise, nothing particularly notable.

For comparison, Blazing Shadows started on a Tuesday and Spring Festival started on a Thursday.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I'm not sure why but I was actually surprised to see Titania, Soren and Mist with Ike. Feels kind of too cookie-cutter after the somewhat random stuff we've seen in the past. I'm especially hyped for Titania, but the others are nice additions as well. And we got the better Ike so all's well.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That's an interesting way to write Rinka, Shura and Reina.

15 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

If I made posts at all about this topic you wouldn't stop hearing about Astrid, Jill, Nephenee, Lethe, Ranulf, Tormod, Tanith, Reyson, Cormag, Tethys, L'Arachel, Pent, Louise, Fiora, Maribelle... a bunch of characters, shall we say.

Just please have Astrid be PoR version so I can keep her away from Makalov. I'm probably going to cry if we get doomed Astrid in Heroes.

26 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

L'arachel.

Soren and L'arachel are the characters that i am saving orbs for

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It just occured to me. Soren's skill in Heroes prevents him from doubling. Soren's skill in his actual games let him attack additional times.

Why?

The designers made Ike exactly as broken as he is in his home game (except for lacking Nihil), but they messed up Soren?

They're not very adept at this, are they?

Spoiler

They also don't have Counter for Titania or Miracle for Mist- but since the latter is understandable, I'll leave it at her horse.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It just occured to me. Soren's skill in Heroes prevents him from doubling. Soren's skill in his actual games let him attack additional times.

Why?

They needed someone to put Watersweep on and Soren was the only character they could put it on where it made sense from a gameplay perspective. Probably.

Now I wonder... will we get an Earthsweep?