Vaximillian

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

Really? I don't recall seeing him.

I mean, I don't see him either.

Someone said he was supposed to be in your fifth unit slot. He's also supposed to be a free five star you get at the beginning of the game.....

weird, huh?

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I know, right?

And she better not be when Amiti exists! IS can't just ignore another unique weapon. Amiti would have built-in brave weapon capabilities too and could make Lincy the best flier to date. ^^

We've had banners with five characters. I'm pretty sure the second sibling banner and the FE7 banner had five or six.

@Armagon Yet we will have three Lucinas when the CYL heroes come (regular Lucina, bunny Lucina, CYL Lucina) and RD Ike was one of the most popular characters in the poll alongside his younger self. I don't see them NOT adding him for these reasons.

+2 Def/Res when attacked + Brave Weapon pretty much fits Amiti to a "ti".

It will make my salty on Roy's behalf, but I do actually like Elincia and Amiti is my favorite sword from Tellius.

Edited by Suichimo

Oh hey Ike. Cool. Now I just have to decide whether or not I wanna spend orbs on this focus or keep saving them. Now if Brom was in the focus, I'd for sure dump a ton of orbs in...

Also, calling it now. The next two Tellius banners we get are gonna focus on Elincia and Micaiah. With Elincia will come Geoffrey, Lucia and Bastian (yes, Bastian), and with Micaiah will come Sothe, Edward and Leonardo.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Banners are almost always gender-equivalent(when they feature new characters, at least) so Micaiah's banner will almost certainly contain either Laura or Meg in place of one of Eddie/Leo(since I can't see Sothe not making it in)

I didn't notice it at first until @Anacybele brought it up, but apparently, they DID make changes to his design, which... I'm actually not too fond of? Particularly with his left shoulder pauldron.

/start rant 

Spoiler

Quite frankly in my own subjective opinion, Ike was the ONLY one who could pull off that look, purely cause of his origins as a mercenary, instead of Lord.It made him distinct. But the way Heroes did him in.... irks  me somehow as he now looks less ranger-like and almost borderline noble-like, with the only thing maintaining the feel being the headband and gauntlets. The ranger thing is the only reason why his asymmetrical clothes worked: the leather(?) one pauldron & chestplate, one sleeve ripped with the other folded, tattered cape(a minute one than the others but I suppose it counts). Not so much anymore, however. 

Getting back on the pauldron, as thats the biggest offender to me, I never quite understood why it had to become a trend; It doesn't work on Chrom; It especially doesn't work Corrin (when they promote) and was more unnecessary if anything,  and it sure as heck doesn't suite Alponse or any of the Order of Heroes appropriating the style. Ike comes back and the whole thing gets replaced, which is also odd, since his artwork on the title screen doesn't have this fancy metal pauldron, nor even the fancy grieves. It'd have been fine if it were his CYL rendition, as thats to be expected, but THIS? Somewhat ruined part of what made Ike's design so badass. But lemme chill, cause at the end of the day, its just a design. But damn did I have to let that out

/end rant

23 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

+2 Def/Res when attacked + Brave Weapon pretty much fits Amiti to a "ti".

It will make my salty on Roy's behalf, but I do actually like Elincia and Amiti is my favorite sword from Tellius.

Elincia is my favorite girl in all of FE though Sharena gives her a bit of competition now so I'd be just as salty if she was just made a healer. I'd still use her, but I'd totally lament no Amiti and Brave weapon properties.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

If Neimi gets in before Innes, I'm rioting.

yeah me too

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Hide contents

Quite frankly in my own subjective opinion, Ike was the ONLY one who could pull off that look, purely cause of his origins as a mercenary, instead of Lord.It made him distinct. But the way Heroes did him in.... irks  me somehow as he now looks less ranger-like and almost borderline noble-like, with the only thing maintaining the feel being the headband and gauntlets. The ranger thing is the only reason why his asymmetrical clothes worked: the leather(?) one pauldron & chestplate, one sleeve ripped with the other folded, tattered cape(a minute one than the others but I suppose it counts). Not so much anymore, however. 

Getting back on the pauldron, as thats the biggest offender to me, I never quite understood why it had to become a trend; It doesn't work on Chrom; It especially doesn't work Corrin (when they promote) and was more unnecessary if anything,  and it sure as heck doesn't suite Alponse or any of the Order of Heroes appropriating the style. Ike comes back and the whole thing gets replaced, which is also odd, since his artwork on the title screen doesn't have this fancy metal pauldron, nor even the fancy grieves. It'd have been fine if it were his CYL rendition, as thats to be expected, but THIS? Somewhat ruined part of what made Ike's design so badass. But lemme chill, cause at the end of the day, its just a design. But damn did I have to let that out

Rants about about a one-sided pauldron

Eh, it doesn't bother me that much

Maybe it's cause I pay attention to stats more than looks and/or character

Spoiler

If you want to make fun of me for liking Oboro, FIGHT ME

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Elincia is my favorite girl in all of FE though Sharena gives her a bit of competition now so I'd be just as salty if she was just made a healer. I'd still use her, but I'd totally lament no Amiti and Brave weapon properties.

I'd really love to see Amiti too but they did get rid of prf weapons like Florete and the Earth Sword by making Mist and Lachesis healers :( Mist I can completely understand, but Lachesis... Really hoping Elincia isn't a healer, though a flying healer would be pretty cool.

2 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

I'd really love to see Amiti too but they did get rid of prf weapons like Florete and the Earth Sword by making Mist and Lachesis healers :( Mist I can completely understand, but Lachesis... Really hoping Elincia isn't a healer, though a flying healer would be pretty cool.

Mist and Lachesis aren't main characters though, I believe. Elincia is the lead female in PoR (despite not being playable for a majority of the game) and Part 2 in RD definitely revolves around her. Also, I'd like a sword Peg knight that isn't lame like Caeda or doesn't get a Ruby Sword (Palla). We have way more lance Pegs anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

yeah me too

Rants about about a one-sided pauldron

Eh, it doesn't bother me that much

Maybe it's cause I pay attention to stats more than looks and/or character

Hide contents

If you want to make fun of me for liking Oboro, FIGHT ME

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't particularly pay THAT much attention to design details,, if at all but when I noticed the reoccurring look I had to question it cause #StayWoke. 'Course, I always get over it, its just always something I wanted to mention; this gave me a scapegoat to do so. They say its whats inside that counts, but for those who don't have that kind of time, the outside is how whats inside is shown/perceived (s/o to my boy Alvin)

Spoiler

But Oboro is AWESOME tho!

5 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

Florete didn't exist in Path of Radiance.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Mist and Lachesis aren't main characters though, I believe. Elincia is the lead female in PoR (despite not being playable for a majority of the game) and Part 2 in RD definitely revolves around her. Also, I'd like a sword Peg knight that isn't lame like Caeda or doesn't get a Ruby Sword (Palla). We have way more lance Pegs anyway.

That's true, and I definitely think there should be more red fliers in general. I wouldn't put it past the devs to turn Elincia into a healer (I'm worried about Micaiah too...) even though she is a main character, but I really hope they keep Amiti! 

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Florete didn't exist in Path of Radiance.

Oops, I forgot. I didn't expect Mist to be anything but a healer, considering she starts as one. Still salty because healers are sad (though her C skill looks pretty nice).

1 minute ago, hauteclere said:

That's true, and I definitely think there should be more red fliers in general. I wouldn't put it past the devs to turn Elincia into a healer (I'm worried about Micaiah too...) even though she is a main character, but I really hope they keep Amiti!

Understandable, but I don't think they're going to turn every combat unit that also used staves into healer-only characters. That'd just be silly.

In fact, Soren is proof of this! He can use staves upon promotion in both Tellius games.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Understandable, but I don't think they're going to turn every combat unit that also used staves into healer-only characters. That'd just be silly.

In fact, Soren is proof of this! He can use staves upon promotion in both Tellius games.

Oh man if Soren were healer-ified I would be made of salt.

Yep! Lucius/Lachesis really bummed me out but I'm mostly optimistic about Elincia getting a sword.

14 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Reveal hidden contents

But Oboro is AWESOME tho!

there are some people on here who are like you, and recognize greatness

other people don't like her, and to them I say: Be prepared to look over your shoulder, cause I'm coming for you

6 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

Yep! Lucius/Lachesis really bummed me out but I'm mostly optimistic about Elincia getting a sword.

They shouldn't add anymore healers into the game. Literally make me want to cry every time I see a slot on the focus wasted on a character who could have been someone actually worth a rat's behind.

And I know some people like certain healers or what have you for their character but seriously, I'd rather take skill fodder than another healer (Clair is an example). And Mist isn't even mounted either so it ain't even a trade off -.-

Oh well! *shrugs*

So Polygon recently released a article titled: "Fire Emblem Heroes Finally adds the Series' Biggest Star." which is funny since Marth was always considered the mascot of Fire Emblem.

17 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

man now i'm thinking about how funny it would've been if they pulled a lucius again but even weirder and made soren a dagger user because of that knife promotion you can get him in PoR that no one ever uses