New banner revealed: World of Radiance!

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, kynimdraws said:

This................honestly...........

Also can we just please get the Ike ship shitposting and arguing elsewhere I wanted to look for builds and shit? I was hoping it would go away with Ike being in the game but srsly....Ana, you keep policing your favs and it is irritating

...What? Seriously? Where at all have I been "policing" ANYTHING? I have NO clue what either of you are talking about.

Whatever it is I'm doing that bothers anyone, though, I'd like to stop, but if I don't see it at all, it won't be easy.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I don't see how "Can you please stop?" is a demand. It's a question as politely as I can put it. A demand would've been "stop bitching about Ike, right now!"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, shut the fuck up

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That wasn't a demand to stop bitching about a character? And Luchi's still been parading hate for Ike all over the place, why isn't anyone calling him/her out?

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, kynimdraws said:

ON TOPIC, I wonder if Spur or Threaten is better on Soren....still waiting for Ike. Still not sure how to feel about axing potential PoR-based FEH maps for defense maps but hey, RD is still an option I guess

I'm also curious on how to build Soren. Maybe a Raven/Adept build? Probably going to have do to some math about it to see if he has potential as an archer bane =/

Well, no Ike, but I did get Chrom, Seliph, and a five star Caeda. I like Chrom probably on par with Ike so that's good, and I wanted a Caeda even if she isn't "good." Still, there is some disappointment with not getting the focus.

Just now, r4v1sh said:

I'm also curious on how to build Soren. Maybe a Raven/Adept build? Probably going to have do to some math about it to see if he has potential as an archer bane =/

Soren is basically a Nino with more HP and less speed

Build off from there!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Soren is basically a Nino with more HP and less speed

Build off from there!

You know what's funny? Rolling a -HP/+SPD Soren, that's what :lol:
The other one is +ATK/-SPD though. I'm at loss at what to do, really.

1 minute ago, r4v1sh said:

The other one is +ATK/-SPD though. I'm at loss at what to do, really.

The +Atk one could always go for a Gronnraven/Triangle Adept build, which is pretty popular (as a red version) on Sanaki and Lilina rn, who both have similar stat spreads to Soren. 

2 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Welp, now you can do Blade build Soren for kekz if you have a spare Nino

Just slap dat Fury on him and you're set

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

The +Atk one could always go for a Gronnraven/Triangle Adept build, which is pretty popular (as a red version) on Sanaki and Lilina rn, who both have similar stat spreads to Soren. 

Yeah, I'm going to evaluate some matchups to see if he does well enough. I really like this build, but I hadn't drawn a single good mage to try it on yet (just a nice Robin, but my blues are covered). I think this Soren might just remedy some trouble I'm having with pesky blue horsemages.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Welp, now you can do Blade build Soren for kekz if you have a spare Nino

Just slap dat Fury on him and you're set

I'm thinking about it too (It's a shame I've only got the feathers for one skillset). It will probably feel very nice to sac one of those +def Ninos I keep rolling.
You've got a pretty nice Nino, right? I think I saw someone mentioning that a while ago. Does she perform well against other casters like Reinhardt (meaning OHKO)?

Oh, and thanks, both of ya ;)

1 minute ago, r4v1sh said:

I'm thinking about it too (It's a shame I've only got the feathers for one skillset). It will probably feel very nice to sac one of those +def Ninos I keep rolling.
You've got a pretty nice Nino, right? I think I saw someone mentioning that a while ago. Does she perform well against other casters like Reinhardt (meaning OHKO)?

Yeah I have a fury 3 Nino who is +Atk

She's so good it's disgusting.

At full HP I can send her to tank a death blow Reinhardt lol

And she OHKO's in return

She even OHKO's Effie with some buffs hee hee

Desperation kills Hector as well

Okay, so I like what Ike gets naturally, so he just lacks a C skill and an assist skill for now. I did pull more Selenas trying for him though, so I'll dump Reposition on him.

But what C skill to give him... I want the best Ike mine can be! He's +HP, -res, btw.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, so I like what Ike gets naturally, so he just lacks a C skill and an assist skill for now. I did pull more Selenas trying for him though, so I'll dump Reposition on him.

But what C skill to give him... I want the best Ike mine can be! He's +HP, -res, btw.

Fortify and hone skills are always welcome!

What stat does your team need that is generally low no matter who you use?

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Threaten Atk allows him to activate his A skill more often, while threaten Def grants him more damage dealt. Ike doesn't want hone skills as he would rather be on the receiving end of these hone buffs.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Fortify and hone skills are always welcome!

What stat does your team need that is generally low no matter who you use?

Res... But I doubt that even some boosts would keep guys like Ike and Freddy upright against most mages.

8 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Threaten Atk allows him to activate his A skill more often, while threaten Def grants him more damage dealt. Ike doesn't want hone skills as he would rather be on the receiving end of these hone buffs.

Darn it, I didn't pull anybody who gets the former (I like that idea a bit more). It'll have to wait then. xP

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Res... But I doubt that even some boosts would keep guys like Ike and Freddy upright against most mages.

Hmm

DO you have a spare Barst for Spur attack?

57 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ike is really good nonetheless. I wouldn't discard the option of giving some skill do buff other characters, specially when you already gave him reposition. But that depends on your team composition, mostly. There's characters who just live and die by means of Hone Speed and/or Hone Atk. Reposition Ike seems really good at pulling mages out of the way of a counter, since Ragnell helps him perform on the opponents phase.

If not that, I'd say Threaten Def and Threaten Spd are your best options (Threaten Speed mostly if you take away his swordbreaker, threaten def seems best otherwise).

Scratch that T Spd recommendation. I had +Spd Ike in mind when I said it, sorry.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I have a fury 3 Nino who is +Atk

She's so good it's disgusting.

Zephiel approves.

Spoiler

zephiel.png.cc0c7951e0ede601a1460858a4b02584.png

HMMMMMMMMMMPH

Edited by r4v1sh

28 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hmm

DO you have a spare Barst for Spur attack?

No... I used one I had to give it to Klein though, who also needed a C skill. This was before the Ike banner and all though, of course.

But as stated above, I think I like the idea of a threaten skill on Ike more.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

It's too bad Soren has water sweep instead of wind sweep. With windsweep he could make a good sniper for all the distant counter units we're getting. Ike, Xander, hector, Ryoma...

If that's what you want Windsweep for you're better off putting it on a blue mage like M!Robin instead of a green like Soren. 

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Darn it, I didn't pull anybody who gets the former (I like that idea a bit more). It'll have to wait then. xP

Before thinking about inheriting skills, Aether costs 500 SP. Save up and prioritise that before spending on other skills.