Uh... hi... I guess...

Kahvi

So um... hi?

I'm Kahvi, occasionally also known as Kahvinpuru or LilPlatypuss. I'm a Finnish materials engineering student. As you can guess from that description, English is not my first language and even though I do speak good English in my opinion, I do make mistakes every once in a while. Also, "Kahvi" literally means "Coffee" in Finnish.

I've played all officially translated Fire Emblem games, except Path of Radiance. I guess it's a bit ironic that its sequel is my favourite of them all. Even though I love Fire Emblem, I haven't really interacted much with the community and therefore I wanted to join this forum.

Besides Fire Emblem, I like Bravely Default and many Nintendo games, such as Splatoon, Kirby and Pokemon. My hobbies, aside playing video games, include writing, watching anime and drawing. For example, the Niles drawing on my icon is drawn by me. More of my drawings can be find on my deviantart account (LilPlatypuss) *cough* shameless plug *cough*

That's about it, I suppose. See you around!

Welcome to the Forest, Kahvi!

3 hours ago, Kahvi said:

More of my drawings can be find on my deviantart account (LilPlatypuss) *cough* shameless plug *cough*

There is no problem with that. If you ever want to share your art with the community feel free to do so!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Ycine said:

If you ever want to share your art with the community feel free to do so!

Yeah, I already noticed that there's a creative section. Seems cool!

Greetings! Hope you can find you way around just fine.

7 hours ago, Kahvi said:

For example, the Niles drawing on my icon is drawn by me. 

I really like it, it looks nice. 

Enjoy your time looking around and more.