Non-human classes

What's your favorite non-human class (Tiger laguz, manakete, kitsune, etc.)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. So what is it?

• Cat laguz
    • Tiger laguz
    • Lion laguz
    • Wolf laguz
    • Hawk laguz
    • Raven laguz
    • Heron laguz
    • Red dragon laguz
    • White dragon laguz
    • Black dragon laguz
    • Taguel
    • Manakete
    • Kitsune
    • Wolfskin
    • Other (if there are any)

I guess I like the Wolfskin the most. Not so much wolves but human sized wolverines or bears, it really surprised me when I first saw it. The kitsune I'm not a fan of. A real missed opportunity to have a magic based beast class, given this fictional creature's aptitude for magic and spirituality. It also would have made Kaden himself a much better character if his STR and MAG were switched and he kept his class set.

I'm leaning toward wolf laguz, since I really, really like Volug and Nailah. Just the image of a gigantic bear-sized wolf is really cool to me, plus I did dig their models and animations in RD. The Wolfskin didn't really do it for me, since I'm one of those weird people who prefer my werewolves to be actual wolves (well, gigantic wolves) than the kinda awkward part-human stands-on-two-legs kind.

Was a hair's breadth away from voting for hawk laguz, just because of Tibarn's utter badassitude.

EDIT: @ManaketeofYlisse Oh, there are male manaketes. Most of them are enemies, though...the only recruitable male Manakete we've had thus far (other than a male Corrin, but as he's an avatar character I'm not sure he really counts) is Bantu in Shadow Dragon/New Mystery. Xane from the same two games was a manakete who lost his transformation powers, as was Gotoh, who also can no longer transform.

Edited by Extrasolar

I overall enjoyed laguz more as a concept due to the animals available. Of the laguz, however, my favorite tribe are the Ravens, mainly due to Naesala being a thing. They messed up his pretty good characterization with the Blood Pact, but I still enjoy his character regardless.  

Along with Ravens, I really like the Dragons and the Herons.

I really wish they would bring back bird transformations, to be honest. I'm tired of beasts and the loli manaketes, though I have nothing against them. I would either like a male manakete, a dragon or a bird of some kind as the next shapeshifter class.