Next Grand hero Battle: Xander

Michelaar

4 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Did all 4 infernal quests. From easiest to hardest it was Infantry, Armour, Flier, Cavalry. Screw that wolftome cavalier.

I had to send Brave Lyn on a bare knuckle run to kill the Wolf tome cavalier before he could attack.  Had to buff her up good to survive the reprisal from his comrades, but I made it work.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was far and away the hardest one so far. I think every team took at least one stamina potion. That wolf tome cav made everything absolute hell even for the non-cav teams. And seriously, fuck Xander's panic ploy.

Armor: Jakob, Hector, Henry, and BK. BK and BL were the MVPs with Hector being vital for the infantry lance, Jakob mostly chipping occasionally, and Henry mostly being there for armor march.

Cav: Sigurd, B!Lyn, Gunnthra, and Reinhardt. Thankfully, Sigurd could tank the wolf tome guy and Xander. Otherwise, I don't know how I would've beaten it. I have to say, I'm loving Chilling Seal. I really wish I had a spare Hector to give Sigurd DC. It would've made things so much easier.

Infantry: L!Ike, B!Ike, Olivia, and Linde. Linde with heavy blade and Luna was vital. With it she managed to get Xander low enough that B!Ike could kill him and L!Ike could take out the infantry mage and then B!Ike could tank the cav mage.

Fliers: Cordelia, Airzura, Palla, and Caeda. I feel like this one took longer than it should've which might've been to do with how late it was when I tried it, but it was definitely the hardest. Palla was mostly there for honing and repositioning with Cordelia and Caeda doing most of the work. This made me love firesweeps even more and made me realize how awesome the Wing Sword is.

Overall, I feel like this wouldn't even have been a cakewalk on Lunatic and Infernal was probably the biggest challenge I've had in the game save that Manakete dev map and Celica's lunatic CC, which both of those can go to hell.

Maybe someday we'll get Camus back -_-

Edited by bottlegnomes

My flyer and cav teams are in no shape to tackle this map right now but at least infantry was rather painless once I remembered the Savage Blow existed. My armor team may or may not be up to this one will report back once Arden has gotten a bucket load more SP.

That 4* Xander was then immediately sent home because I am in desperate need of feathers and Xander is just so so ugly in this game. 

15 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

My flyer and cav teams are in no shape to tackle this map right now but at least infantry was rather painless once I remembered the Savage Blow existed. My armor team may or may not be up to this one will report back once Arden has gotten a bucket load more SP.

That 4* Xander was then immediately sent home because I am in desperate need of feathers and Xander is just so so ugly in this game. 

Infantry is the one giving me the most trouble.  Panic Ploy neuters Nino, and I don't have enough room to maneuver.  I think I might be able to do it with my team of Ike, Soren, Micaiah, Dancer, but I'll need a lot more SP and between begin out of Stamina and not having the double SP bonus anymore, I just might wait until next weekend to grind up to try it again.

We need more team slots.  Ten sounds like a lot, but with Horse, Flier, and Armor Emblem all being a thing, I have more "teams" than I have slots for now.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Fliers was easy for my usual double-blade team of Elincia, Corrin, Azura, and Spring Camilla.

Cavalry took some figuring out. I ended up going with Eirika, Clive, Oscar, and Titania. Hardest part was stacking enough buffs on Eirika for her to kill the sword fighter on the right with Gleipnir and then survive the two green mages with its Res boost plus Distant Def. Past that, it was simple enough.

Infantry was trickier than the others, as usual, but not too bad. I went with Katarina, Fjorm, Performer Azura, and Genny. Worked out pretty similar to cavalry, actually: Katarina killed the sword fighter (with help from Azura), then fought off the green mages with the help of Distant Def. She didn't have to worry about extra damage from Gronnwolf, but also couldn't kill the green tome cavalier as fast. Fjorm also ended up having to take a Gronnwolf hit while standing in the middle to block Xander, but fortunately Xander couldn't do any damage to her.

Haven't done armors yet because I've been prioritizing the orb quests, but I don't expect much trouble. Tharja will probably have a good time.

Armors ended up a bit trickier than I expected. Used BK, Effie, Hector, and Henry: turned out Tharja couldn't handle the sword fighter, but Henry could kill it with Gronnblade and then take out the green mages. From there, it was just cleanup.

I DID IT! I ACTUALLY DID IT! I BEAT INFERNAL XANDER! WOOHOO!

I mean, I have Reinhardt and Brave Lyn, but I ended up needing Sigurd (+SPD/-HP, with Close DEF Seal) and Gunnthra (+DEF/-SPD, with ATK +3/Ward Cavalry/ATK +1 Seal) to deal with everything without someone getting killed by Green Mage. Took several Stamina Potions, but hey, I won. And it was really damn satisfying when everything fell into place.

And then I beat the Infantry quest too, with Ninian (+ATK/-HP, with SPD-refined Light Breath+, Fury 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Fortify Dragons, and DEF Ploy 1 Sacred Seal, though I don't think that mattered all too much), Fjorm (Neutral with base skills & Distant DEF 3 Seal, because she's already good as is), Marth (+HP/-DEF, with Refined Falchion, Noontime, Fury 3, Drive SPD 3 and Drive DEF 1 Sacred Seal) and Genny (+RES/-DEF, with Dazzling-refined Slow+, Recover+, Miracle, RES +3, Wrathful Staff 3, Spur DEF/RES 2, and ATK Ploy 3 Sacred Seal). Pretty much had Fjorm do a Sigurd and tank Xander, then had her and Marth form a defensive wall at the chokepoint with Genny and Ninian behind them, with Genny healing Ninian (who for some reason kept attracting Green Mage attacks that barely missed killing her) and Fjorm (Genny couldn't reach Marth, but between his built-in Renewal 3 and Noontime he didn't really need heals) and also giving them Spur DEF/RES support as Fjorm and Marth attrition'd the map out, with Ninian eventually scoring the killing blow on Xander to finish (Marth could've done it, but Ninian needed the SP more). Took a few tries while I tried to figure out how to avoid anyone getting overwhelmed (and had an odd death when I switched Marth to Close DEF once, and that somehow resulted in the healer Wings of Mercying on in to finish him off... and then that never happened outside of that one time), but I ended up not needing a Stamina Potion for this one!

Now I'm gonna wait until I get Eliwood from the Tempest Trial before I consider any Armor quests, and I'm not gonna bother with Flier quests for the moment.

Not sure what I'm gonna do with this spare Xander I have, or this Fire Blessing, but hey, I did it!

So, Xander finally showed up. It's about time I got to bash him again.

Flier Emblem: 5* Valter (Renewal 3, Goad Cav, Reposition, Heavy Blade 3 Seal), Witch!Nowi (Escape Route 3, Draconic Aura, Iote's Shield (from Lloyd's GHB)), Newzura (Haigota +Def), Newmilla (Haigota +Def, Desperation 3, Reposition) (Witch!Nowi and Fjorm are S rank)

Newzura and Witch!Nowi best duo. So Witch!Nowi takes out the swordie with a refresh from Newzura, who is repositioned out by Valter. Nowi then proceeds to just 1-shot the green mage and 1-rounds the cav mage while surviving and everything else is in the way. Valter then tanks Xander in enemy phase, taking 0 damage and finishes him off because Nowi can't due to Aegis.. He also takes out the lancer, allowing Newmilla 1-rounds the cleric and the map is cleared

Horse Emblem: 

THIS MAP IS INFURIATING. EVERY ATTEMPT LEFT ME TOO EXPOSED. Going to leave this here for now, will post if I manage to find some workable strat (Oh to never get a good Rein.....)

Armour Emblem: 

THIS IS ALSO FRUSTRATING. Will return to.

Infantry Emblem: 5* Arvis (DaB3, Ardent Sacrifice, Luna, Initiate Res 1 Seal, Water Blessing), Fjorm (Reposition, Spur Atk 1 Seal), Nohrzura (WoM3, Luna, Spur Res 1 Seal, Water Blessing), 4* Arthur (Hone Atk 3, Dragon Gaze) (Arvis and Fjorm are A rank)

Water Blessing OP? Maybe, but that lance unit screwed me over here until I replaced Fae with Arthur. To start, Arvis is moved in to take out the sword user with Nohrzura refreshing him. Nohrzura is repositioned by Fjorm, and Arvis forces the healer to go to the green mage after he attacked Arvis, while everyone else is grouped together in the corridor. Arthur 1-rounds the lancer, Arvis takes out the cav mage and then the regular green mage after a dance and Fjorm tanks Xander. Arivs takes out the cleric with a Luna hit, is danced and takes out Xander. In conclusion, Arvis is the true ruler of this map (Especially if he and Fjorm got S rank right after this battle)

In all honesty, if I had a red mage armour or cav, this might be easier. Fassum Rassum.

Had no time to play all day, so I rushed the quests this evening. The Cav Mission made me glad I gave DC and Green Tome breaker to Sigurd. Infantry took me a while to ponder out how to make Celica kill the sword on the right and the green mages on turn 1 (TA2, Escape route, ATK+3 Seal and Axura buffs was the solution). Fliers where easy, but I didn't solve armor so far. Tharja tanks Xander and can take care of the sword guy and the two mages, but then the lance guy ruins everything. 

@Hilda Nice one, I thought Xander would be more of a headscratcher for you to solve with the Askir squad. 

@LordFrigid Caeda is too cool for this map. I was surprised how much damage she can deal to high DEF units, even with DC on her A-slot. 

@Thor Odinson Nice theme, very fitting. How many merges do you have on Ryoma? Too bad Hinoka didn't have to do anything. 

Finally, a challenge! This one was definitely the toughest one so far, and I'm not sure I have a competent enough armor team to do it yet. I don't have any ranged armors, and the team just fares too poorly against mages.

Infantry: Adult Tiki (+9), Brave Lucina, PA Azura, and Lilina. This was an easy win, I just sent Tiki to tank Xander, the 2 mages, and the swordsman. Following Tiki's rampage, the remnants were pretty easy to clean up.

Flier: Summer Corrin, NY Azura, Cherche, and Elincia. This one was pretty easy too.

Spoiler

I started out by having Corrin take out the swordsman. Azura sang for her, and Corrin retreated, drawing back Azura to safety. I kept my team out of Xander's ploy, so Cherche was sitting in the nook to the lower left, and Elincia was below Corrin and NY Azura. On the following turn, I had Corrin eliminate Xander, then Azura sang for her, and then she took out the green cav mage. Cherche moved out of the nook to below Azura. Elincia then repositioned Corrin to safety, putting herself in line to tank the lancer and green mage. Mine is +Res/-Def, and the first time I did this, the enemy lancer hit her for 33, and the mage hit for 1 x2, which is exactly enough to kill her. I put a Res+1 seal on her, and then she was fine. After that, it was just a matter of cleaning up the last enemies. Cherche cleared the lancer, Elincia the mage, and Azura sang for one of them so they could remove the cleric.

Cavalry: Reinhardt, Cecilia, Brave Roy, and Xander. I might, at some point, try to make a video of this one, because it was so strange. This one was difficult, and I had to give Reinhardt Swordbreaker from a 3* Sully I had lying about so that he could get rid of Xander. My victory seemed sort of like a fluke with the AI here.

Spoiler

I started out by having Roy take out the swordsman and Galeforce his way back to safety. I kept my team out of Xander's ploy, so I had my Xander occupy the nook in the left, and Roy, Cecilia, and Reinhardt line up on the right. End turn one.

The enemy advanced, with Xander initially in front, but the lancer swapped with him, so the lancer was in front. Sometimes the lancer swaps, sometimes it doesn't, depending on your placement on the field below and who is in the nook. In any case, I had Roy run off and kill the green mage on the right, and Reinhardt killed the front unit (the lancer, in my case). I then had Cecilia draw Xander out of the nook so that Xander run up and strike the green cav mage. Now, Xander doesn't kill the cav mage, and here is where it seemed like a fluke for me. The cleric then used its Wings of Mercy to fly over to heal the cav mage, occupying the spot the cav mage would need to be in to attack Xander. Lol! This meant that the cav mage couldn't do anything that turn except move back, and thus all Xander needed to do was tank his steroided self.

On the following turn, I had Roy run back, and Xander repositioned him to safety, and both Reinhardt and Cecilia move out of enemy Xander's range, leaving Xander to tank his evil version once more. Now, my team was ready to finish off the enemy. Reinhardt eliminated the Xander, and I had Roy delete both the cleric and cav mage through the power of Galeforce. Whew!

Armor: Haven't figured this one out yet.

Alright, had to sleep before I could edit and upload this but I did it this morning. 

@mcsilas @Rafiel's Aria @eclipse @Vaximillian @DefaultBeep @Ginko @Hilda @Johann @Fei Mao @mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy @DarkLordIvy

This one was menacing, but it actually only took a couple of tries with infantry. Thing about these GHB's is that they love to cluster up enemies together which is great for Matthew as he can just debuff everyone across the board and without multiple Panic Ploys or bad terrain (like Valter), it makes them all very managable. Still, Ayra was the star of the show this time around. It's been a while since she's did anything so she's due for a little time to shine. Anyways, come at me Xander. 

The quests as always.

Infantry: Actually easier than Lunatic was back when he first debuted. I've come a long way seems like. A couple tries. Nothing major.

Cavalry:  This one turned out to be pretty ridiculous. I had to Run B!Roy/Reinhardt/Cecilia/B!Lyn. But I had to completely restructure my team. Roy needed to run ATK+2 and the ATK+3 seal in order to kill the red sword infantry to the left and proc Galeforce (instead of dying). B!Lyn had to run a Brave Bow in order to kill the mage cav and proc ATK Smoke so that Cecilia (who ran Lancebreaker) could survive the glimmer mage with 1 HP. Needless to say it was tough and seriously, curse that mage cav with the Keen Gronnwolf tome. That was just evil, but I beat it at the cost of a *3 Sully and *3 Cherche. Reminds me of the old days where I used to fodder off *3's and *4's for every other Lunatic GHB
just to try to find a way to beat it.

I'd imagine it probably would have been easier with Erika or Leo.

Fliers:  Horrible... no red mage flyer made this a nightmare. I had to un-equip half of the flier buffs in order to win. NY!Camilla was the MVP here. Still I had to give WoM and Miracle to Cherche for makeshift tactics and repositioning. After Hinoka surviving Xander and the horse mage with 2 HP it was a game of finish off this unit and that unit and swapping units into safety. After that Cherche would warp in and kill them. Couldn't figure out how to do it without the healer killing Cherche though, so I slapped Miracle on her and boom, profit. That was genuinely hard. Like, took 2-3 stamina potions hard. I actually can't believe I did that.

Armor: Haven't even tried yet. and After what I just went through, that may just wait until next week. I don't plan on merging Xander any time soon. The extra copy isn't worth it.

Edited by Zeo

Forgot to post teams earlier so here they are.

Infantry: Y!Tiki, Ninian, Ephraim, Nino. I placed them in a vertical row to Xander's right, with Tiki in range of all the red and green units. Steady breath+Aether let her tank both reds and kill both greens. Cleaning up afterwards was easy.

Armour: BK, Effie, Hector, Zephiel

I'm very limited on armours, so I had to work with what I have. A fully honed and fortified BK with vantage+QR can somewhat replicate Tiki's counter strat.

Flier: Michalis, Valter, Azura, Elincia

Michalis is buffed and thrown to the far left. He can tank the healer and kill the lancer. Valter kills Xander after a dance, Elincia kills one green mage. I had to use DD3 seal on Valter to let him survive the next turn. The position of the healer conveniently blocked the green mages from killing Michalis.

Horse: Gravity+ Razzle Dazzle Elise carried me through this with Sigurd, Rein and Cecilia.

@Zeoomg how tanky is Mathew oO Ryoma couldnt take a hit from that Red sword unit with charged up Bonfire lol

anyway i am chiming in on the Hoshido vs Xander them!

Ryoma, Azura, Sakura and Takumi. Sry i have no Spare Hinoka left.

Also those were units are still usign builts from like the olde launch inherit skill days lol. Takumi running Vantage and Vengeance, Ryoma runnign Vantage, and Sakura has barely any skill lol, still effectiv tough!

Took quite a few stamina potions but managed to finish all the infernal quests(though I've already forgotten the exact skills I gave units, but I'll try to be correct). Definitely a nice challenge!

Cavalry:
5* Xander+1: (summoner support) Siegfried, Reposition, Bonfire, TA 2, QR 3, Hone Cavalry, Panic Ploy 3 Seal
5* Olwen+1: (+atk/-hp) (S support with Xander) Blarblade+, Reposition, Moonbow, LaD 3, Desperation 3, Fortify Cavalry, Spd+3 Seal
5* Cecilia+1: (neutral) Gronraven+, Reposition, Iceberg, TA 3, QR 3, Fortify Cavalry, Distance Defence 3 Seal
5* Brave Lyn+1: (+spd/-def) Brave Bow+,  Reposition, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Sacae Blessing, Hone Cavalry, Atk+3 Seal

Xander was the mvp here. Panic Ploying the cav mag and both cav buffs allows him to tank the sword infantry and KO the 2 green mages on enemy phase. Probably could of put on Vantage, but it worked out in the end. Fully buffed Olwen takes out Xander, Brave Lyn finishes the swordie and then Cecilia blocks the lance infantry. Next turn is just clean up.

Infantry:
5* Legendary Ike: (+res/-atk) Ragnell, Reposition, Radiant Aether, Warding Breath, QR 3, Drive Spd 2, Distance Defence 3 Seal
5* Eirika: (+hp/-def) Sieglinde, Rally Def/Res, Moonbow, TA 3, Swordbreaker 3, Hone Spd
5* Spring Lucina: (+atk/-res) Blarblade+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 3, Hone Spd 3, atk+3 seal (I think)
5* Performing Azura: (+def/-res) Uror, Sing, Moonbow, TA 3, WoM 3, Hone Spd 3

This one took quite a lot of attempts. Ike (with sing buffs from Azura) tanks both the swordie and Xander and KOs the 2 green mages on enemy phase. Buffed Lucina takes out Xander, Azura dances her while blocking the lance infantry and then Lucina finishes off the swordie while Ike retreats. After that, it's just the healer left

Armour:
5* Black Knight+1: (S support with Sheena) Aldonite, Pivot, Black Luna, TA 2, QR 3, Hone Armour, Distance Defence 3 Seal
5* Sheena: (+hp/-def) KIller Axe+, Swap, Bonfire, Fortress Defence 3, Lancebreaker 1, Fortify Armour
5* Valentine Hector: (+spd/-res) Berserk Armads, Shove, Ignis, Distant Counter, Vantage 3
4* Effie+2: (+hp/-spd) Silver Lance, Swap, Bonfire, Death Blow 2, Swordbreaker 1, Hone Armour, Quickened Pulse Seal (I think)

This one took forever. First few turns is getting into position. Black Knight (with buffs from Sheena and Effie pivots over Sheena to tank Xander, the swordie and KO the 2 mages on enemy phase. Effie moves up one to be behind Sheena and Hector moves behind Effie. The lance Infantry swaps places with Xander. Next turn, Sheena moves left 1 space to KO the lancer while Black Knight moves left 1 space to beat Xander (Black Luna OP). Hector Shoves Effie up 1 space so she can beat the swordie. Effie tanks a hit from the healer. Next turn, Effie swaps with Black Knight who finishes off the healer.

Fliers:
5* Halloween Nowi: (+def/-hp) (S support with Valter) Grimoire, Reposition, Iceberg, Fury 3,  Desperation 3, Hone Fliers, QR 3 Seal
5* Summer Corrin: (+def/-res) (S support with MInerva) Blarblade+, Reposition, Moonbow, LaD 3, Desperation 3, Goad Fliers, Atk+3 Seal
5* Minerva: (+spd/-res) Hauteclere (special refined), Reposition, Moonbow, LaD 3, Escape Route 3, Fortify Fliers, Spd+3 seal
5* Valter: Cursed Lance, Repositon, Bonfire, Darting Blow 3, WoM 1, Goad Fliers

This one also took a lot of tries as well and it was the only one where I started with the left side of the map. First turn is moving into position, MInerva moves into the safe space below Xander, with Corrin to her right, Valter below her and with Nowi to the right of Valter. Next turn, Valter Repositions Minerva up so she can take out the lancer. Nowi repos Valter to safety. Next turn, Corrin takes out Xander and with Goad Fliers support, Nowi can take out the swordie while blocking and tanking the 2 mages. Minerva escapes routes to safety. Next turn is clean up. Nowi moves left 1 to take out the cav, Corrin moves next to her to take out the healer and Valter uses WoM to warp next to Corrin to take out the infantry mage and finish the map

Edited by Symphonica

Managed to beat Infantry without needing to give Micaiah too much SP.  Ike and Soren had thousands in reserve, so I was able to trial and error skills until I managed it.  The trick for me was taking out the lance guy on the left before drawing anybody else, with Ike doing most of the heavy lifting.

34 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Alright, had to sleep before I could edit and upload this but I did it this morning. 

@mcsilas @Rafiel's Aria @eclipse @Vaximillian @DefaultBeep @Ginko @Hilda @Johann @Fei Mao @mampfoid @SatsumaFSoysoy @DarkLordIvy

This one was menacing, but it actually only took a couple of tries with infantry. Thing about these GHB's is that they love to cluster up enemies together which is great for Matthew as he can just debuff everyone across the board and without multiple Panic Ploys or bad terrain (like Valter), it makes them all very managable. Still, Ayra was the star of the show this time around. It's been a while since she's did anything so she's due for a little time to shine. Anyways, come at me Xander. 

The quests as always.

Infantry: Actually easier than Lunatic was back when he first debuted. I've come a long way seems like. A couple tries. Nothing major.

Cavalry:  This one turned out to be pretty ridiculous. I had to Run B!Roy/Reinhardt/Cecilia/B!Lyn. But I had to completely restructure my team. Roy needed to run ATK+2 and the ATK+3 seal in order to kill the red sword infantry to the left and proc Galeforce (instead of dying). B!Lyn had to run a Brave Bow in order to kill the mage cav and proc ATK Smoke so that Cecilia (who ran Lancebreaker) could survive the glimmer mage with 1 HP. Needless to say it was tough and seriously, curse that mage cav with the Keen Gronnwolf tome. That was just evil, but I beat it at the cost of a *3 Sully and *3 Cherche. Reminds me of the old days where I used to fodder off *3's and *4's for every other Lunatic GHB

Fliers:  Horrible... no red mage flyer made this a nightmare. I had to un-equip half of the flier buffs in order to win. NY!Camilla was the MVP here. Still I had to give WoM and Miracle to Cherche for makeshift tactics and repositioning. After Hinoka surviving Xander and the horse mage with 2 HP it was a game of finish off this unit and that unit and swapping units into safety. After that Cherche would warp in and kill them. Couldn't figure out how to do it without the healer killing Cherche though, so I slapped Miracle on her and boom, profit. That was genuinely hard. Like, took 2-3 stamina potions hard. I actually can't believe I did that.

Armor: Haven't even tried yet. and After what I just went through, that may just wait until next week. I don't plan on merging Xander any time soon. The extra copy isn't worth it.

You can still tag me if you want.  I might not respond if I'm busy, but I don't mind.

37 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Leo can do it, but Eirika takes too much damage from the Gronnwolf Mage Knight. I used TA2 Xander with DD3 seal to tank the right side.

For fliers, I don't have Nowi either, but I abused WoM by having SCorn attack Xander and getting hit in return, allowing Palla to teleport up and kill the Green mages, then get danced by Airzura.

Armors was easy af for me (I'll upload later). It mostly involves Ward stacking since Xander can't actually do anything about it without Bonfire or Ignis, and Black Knight being a god.

Funnily enough, the only one I've managed to do it on so far is cavalry - mostly because that's the type I most love using :)

My team was Reinhardt, Sigurd, Leo and Clive. 

I can't remember how I did it, but it took a fair bit of changing seals around and positioning, as well as swapping some people for others. Originally, it was Reinhardt, Leo, Xander and CYL!Lyn, but that failed miserably.

I tried Sigurd since he has a useful skill, and with the help of a seal (I think it was deflect magic, but it could have been distant defence), he was able to tank several hits from several people. I'm not sure I could have done it without any of them, but Sigurd was definitely the star of the show this time round :) 

Heart crushing moment - my second to last run, I had everyone killed except the healer. I wasn't able to move Sigurd out the way, and the stupid healer murdered him >.< I got my revenge!

Edited by Cute Chao

45 minutes ago, Hilda said:

@Zeoomg how tanky is Mathew oO Ryoma couldnt take a hit from that Red sword unit with charged up Bonfire lol

After the buffs with support and the Drive Def 2 seal he basically had 41 DEF. That and the Red Sword's ATK and DEF were reduced by 7 and 6 lol.

24 minutes ago, Johann said:

@ZeoLocking in that healer's position was brilliant, was that a happy accident?

It was actually. The first time I saw it I wondered what would happen so I just kept attacking the red sword and waited to see if she would just keep healing indefinitely and she did. Worked out perfectly.

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You can still tag me if you want.  I might not respond if I'm busy, but I don't mind.

Then tag you I shall.

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Leo can do it, but Eirika takes too much damage from the Gronnwolf Mage Knight. I used TA2 Xander with DD3 seal to tank the right side.

For fliers, I don't have Nowi either, but I abused WoM by having SCorn attack Xander and getting hit in return, allowing Palla to teleport up and kill the Green mages, then get danced by Airzura.

Armors was easy af for me (I'll upload later). It mostly involves Ward stacking since Xander can't actually do anything about it without Bonfire or Ignis, and Black Knight being a god.

Now I feel bad that I merged all my *4 Draugs.