Introduction

Rhaek

Hello, everyone! After lurking for a long time (as it seems to be the case with many people here), I've decided to join the community.

I'm from Portugal, 21 years old and studying engineering. I consider myself a big Fire Emblem fan even though I haven't actually played most games... I've only played the GBA series and now Heroes. Regardless, I think I'm entitled to love it just as much as anyone else! I haven't used forums in almost 10 years... I actually used to host my own, for a Megaman community. Oh boy, the nostalgia.

Anyway, my favorite game (also my first) is The Sacred Stones, as it probably shows somewhere on my profile. I'm quite a completionist, and I love using all the characters and maxing everyone out (not counting stat boosters, just bringing everyone's natural potential out). I try to level up everyone "equally" and avoid using prepromotes unless I really have to. I also tend to stick to cheap weapons for almost the entire game, as I don't really feel comfortable using the unique or rare weapons most of the time... haha.

Anyway, I'm probably talking too much by now so... I'll cut it out. See you guys around!

PS: There's no Gilliam banner, how sad :(

Edited by Rhaek

Thank you! And yes :) I feel like he's a really great unit and I also love his character. It just seems like he doesn't get enough love by the community!

Welcome to the Forest, Rhaek!

6 hours ago, Rhaek said:

I also tend to stick to cheap weapons for almost the entire game, as I don't really feel comfortable using the unique or rare weapons most of the time... haha.

Same here unless I'm really wanting something to die as quick as possible.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

@eclipse Saleh is also pretty cool :) He's one of my favorite prepromotes too. I love sages in general, and mages seem really strong in The Sacred Stones haha.
Also, I have read the rules, but please let me know if I break one that I haven't noticed, haha.

@Ycine Thanks! Even with the extra Rapier in Eirika's route I end up not using the first one all the way sometimes... oh well! At least the last floor in the Ruins makes me use the legendary weapons (or you could just spam phantoms, but where's the fun in that?).