Primefusion

Battle and Spell Animations Thread

9 minutes ago, Super-Dude9k said:

I'm in no rush. Besides, if you end up doing it better than I can, it'll be worth the wait. Working on resizing and repositioning every frame is pretty tedious, so I haven't made much progress.

Yup. Since all the original frames are in the same position relative to each other though, the positioning shift will be exactly the same for each frame, so I should be able to write a script that will do all frames, when I have time.

Edited by Glennwing

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yezus f christ don't tell me you're doing all that shit manually.

Look, just... just take this, okay? It's properly positioned and crunched down to 16 colours (the original has like 34 so it's not insertable), someone will still have to arrange piercing frames and script it (read: not me because fuuuuuck scripting animations) and do something about those flashing frames if they're going to be used but holy shit man some things should not be done by hand.

edit: whoops ^ missed the above post, but you still shouldn't have to write a script when there are things that will do all this for you.

Edited by vilkalizer