Primefusion

Battle and Spell Animations Thread

The palette is in the optimal order, don't be ridiculous. The fact that I didn't use battle sprite colours when making it is more the problem.

Sorry, I'm new here, so how do you actual put the zip files together into a gif or png format? i haven't worked with FEditor before, so i don't actually know what i'm doing, and i do what to make minor edits to a few of the animations i saw here. I know i'm kind late, but oh well lol. Thanks!

1 hour ago, PizzamanN64 said:

Sorry, I'm new here, so how do you actual put the zip files together into a gif or png format? i haven't worked with FEditor before, so i don't actually know what i'm doing, and i do what to make minor edits to a few of the animations i saw here. I know i'm kind late, but oh well lol. Thanks!

To un-zip the zip archives you'll need a tool like 7-zip. This will extract the contents into a folder. The file that you import with FEditor will be an extensionless file. So if you're importing a Halberdier, look for a file that's named something like "Halberdier" or "Halberdier.file", and does not have an extension like .png or .bmp.

As a side note, unless an animation is marked as open source, it's considered good manners to ask the creator if you can make changes to their creations.

20 hours ago, Primefusion said:

To un-zip the zip archives you'll need a tool like 7-zip. This will extract the contents into a folder. The file that you import with FEditor will be an extensionless file. So if you're importing a Halberdier, look for a file that's named something like "Halberdier" or "Halberdier.file", and does not have an extension like .png or .bmp.

As a side note, unless an animation is marked as open source, it's considered good manners to ask the creator if you can make changes to their creations.

Ok! thanks! ill ask them. 

Does anyone know of any Roy Great Lord Animations? He has his durandal animation but nothing like a real promoted Lord animation like the other Lords do. I've been looking but I haven't found any.

39 minutes ago, thedman975 said:

Does anyone know of any Roy Great Lord Animations? He has his durandal animation but nothing like a real promoted Lord animation like the other Lords do. I've been looking but I haven't found any.

It's because there isn't IS was a little lazy so he keeps his default animation for any weapon besides the Binding Blade

I found a battle animation on FEUniverse (obviously not mine) that hasn't been animated yet. Having no knowledge on how to animate, I was hoping someone could animate it, as it belongs here. The poster went by Umbra, and the sprite credits go to PrincessKilvas. It's an axe-based Mercenary.

I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here at all, I looked and have no clue where else to put it.

Edited by chronoquairium

Hey, that Bolganone animation links to the wrong video btw

Spoiler

M_Peg_Fight.png.3b654cadaf7550632f9af0cc12cc719d.png

Hello everyone:

I've prepared a male version of the Pegasus Knight battle animation. I am aware that one exists at the front of this thread; however, I wanted to make one that wasn't wearing the Wyvern Rider's armor, and instead had a visible face and hair.

Download it here

A full accounting of what's changed, and what hasn't, can be found at the Reddit thread where I initially shared it. Feel free to use it for whatever, just please don't claim it as your own. Oh, and if you want to give me credit for it, you can call me "Shanty Pete's 1st Mate" or "SixThousandHulls" (that's what I go by on Reddit). I think that's it - enjoy!

Hello guys, I made a Tethys animation that works with FE7

This fixes the graphical problems it causes if you import It directly from FE8, also, It has an "S" command at the beginning so you can change the music it plays when she dances. If you want to fix the dancing rings for the NPC and Enemies, you change the pointers in target and condition of the rings for the target and condition from the barrier staff.

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0sitj5ialz52nn/Tethys for FE7.rar?dl=0

Here is The video

Spoiler

Sorry for the necropost. But I've had a few PMs over the course of months asking for permission for stuff.

I don't even remember half the crap I've made.

So go for it and use it.

One condition:

If you ever use the "Trueblade" animation from a long time ago (It's not in this thread. You can probably find it in the Last Promise hack and extract it from there)... please *DO NOT* credit me when using it.

Edited by shadowofchaos