Hi everyone!

Taim Meich

Hi! I was pretty sure I had a Serenes Forest account, but either I didn't or got deleted for inactivity. In any case, I've been playing the series since FE7 on the GBA, like many others, only missing Shadow Dragon from the ones published in the west. This page and forum has been my reference for all those years, and hopefully, with the avalanche of FE content that's coming, I'll be more active from now on.

I'm currently playing Heroes and advancing through the second half of Revelations. Birthright was nice, Conquest a really fun and challenging experience, and Revelations, while feeling a bit repetitive in some aspects after having played the other two, is being fun so far. Regarding Heroes, it's actually the first mobile game I've ever enjoyed for more than half an hour, so it has become a nice daily distraction.

Anyway, I tend to write too much, even if I don't like introduction topics! Hopefully you'll see me around and get to know me through my posts, which is what counts. See ya!

Edited by Taim Meich