Hello everyone!

Titania

Hello dear Serenes Forest people! ( Does that sound right? To be honest I didn’t had a clue how to write that at all)

I suppose introductions are in order: I am 17 years old and I live in, at the moment  very cold, Germany. Currently I am doing my final exams at school, meaning I am soon free! I have come to the series with Awakening and soon started playing every Fire Emblem I could get my hands on. This includes Fire Emblem 7, 8, 9 and 10. 

After lurking around for a year here, just reading posts, I thought I could join in as well, as many people seemed to have.

So... Here I am. And I hope that we will all have a good time :):

Welcome! Nice to see people branching out. 

I live in the States but my parents were in Germany for a few years ages back before I was even born (My dad was there via army stuff), I'm kind of envious that I never got to see it :P: 

45 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Welcome! Nice to see people branching out. 

I live in the States but my parents were in Germany for a few years ages back before I was even born (My dad was there via army stuff), I'm kind of envious that I never got to see it :P: 

I don't know if this is the way to answer someone, but thank you for the warm welcome!  Germany is worth a visit, even though the weather isn't always the best ( It snowed last week!). 

5 minutes ago, Titania said:

I don't know if this is the way to answer someone, but thank you for the warm welcome!  Germany is worth a visit, even though the weather isn't always the best ( It snowed last week!). 

Yeah I've been meaning to make the trip there sometime, any particular nice spots you'd recommend?

Welcome to the Forest, Titania!

I would have welcome you in German but ich kanne nicht eine gut Deutsch sprechen/schreiben. Or something like that.

Anyway, have a nice day, good luck on your exams and enjoy your stay!

Edited by Ycine

5 hours ago, Jedi said:

Yeah I've been meaning to make the trip there sometime, any particular nice spots you'd recommend?

Well, Germany has really different places to offer, if you want to relax somewhere I would recommend places in front of the coast of the baltic sea like Rügen Island or Warnemünde. Schloss Neuschwanenstein (a castle) in Baveria is said to be very beautiful and I personally love the city Cologne, but maybe I am a little biased since it is my birthplace ;):

3 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Titania!

I would have welcome you in German but ich kanne nicht eine gut Deutsch sprechen/schreiben. Or something like that.

Anyway, have a nice day, good luck on your exams and enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the nice answer! I think your German is pretty good ;-)