World of Radiance Quests

NekoKnight

I stole MKV's strat for 10-1 (weaponless Eldigan, Sakura for heals & an extra defense buff, Azura to help get positioning & kill the red mage, camilla for moral support), but 10-2 & 10-3 I just kind of winged it. Took a couple tries each. Needed to use Felicia for 10-2 to distract the mage. 10-3 i brought in FRobin to handle Bruno and then just used a lot of dancing to get her out while everyone else helped peck away then stall the remainder. Titania's AI seems to take priority over attacking, always, first; the final turn had her rush eldigan even though she does 0 damage when she could have let the flying sword go first & do 8 damage.

Not sure how I'll handle 10-4. No real choke point, the enemies projectile users are all pretty fast...maybe if i can clear one of the corners and just hole up there.

Gah, failed 10-5 because I didn't check in time and didn't realize I had a turn limit.  Wasted 2 or 3 turns just healing my units up before attempting a final charge against Ike and Soren.

Had to use Light's Blessings on some earlier chapters of part 10 to get the 'all 4 units must survive' thing.  Then I had to use Light's Blessings to just have one person survive in parts 4 and 5 D: it was such a struggle.

11 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Juggled between Ephraim, Alm, Lilina, Michalis, Ninian and Elise for the 5 quests, depending on the units required. Ninian was used on the rout maps and Elise on the defend maps. Managed to clear all 5, only needing a light's blessing for 10-4. I'll probably try that map again to see if I can beat it fairly.

Alright, beat 10-4 on lunatic without casualties using the same team as the first time. Just needed to position my units better.

ItchyBackside with the 3* free strat for the Lunatic 10-2 quest (runs Narcian, though).

nstyler with the free 4* clear on the Lunatic 10-4 quest. (3* Donnel can be used though.)

Lunatic 10-5 quest 4* clear (uses Narcian; the Subaki shown in the video is +Def/-Spd; free 4* Subaki can be used but Navarre needs the Atk +1 Seal to finish off Ike).

Edited by Roflolxp54

10-4 took 2 attempts. Same team both times: Eldigan, Takumi (w/ speed seal though i didnt run all the numbers), Azura, Sanaki

Sanaki lured Soren, Takumi lured the first Archer, did some chip damage. Next turn Sanaki attacks, azura & takumi break the left barrier, Eldigan attacks the archer -> archer attacks azura, titania suicides on eldigan, sanaki continues distracting soren. Next turn Eldigan attacks the arhcer & Azura dances Takumi to grab the kill & fill his special, Sanaki kills Soren -> nothing of note one enemy phase. Eldigan kills the newly spawned axe in the corner (carefully so as to not bring the archer over), Takumi special kills the blue mage that broke through the lower left barrier, Sanaki (w/ a dance) breaks the upper right barrier. Next turn not much happened, just some slight respositioning but then disaster struck. I left Azura, with 11 HP, in the way of the red cavalier...where she took 12 damage. Then next turn eldigan gets swapped by said cavalier into the kill range of the green mage. But did win out the following turn though, so nice +5 HM for takumi & Sanaki

Round 2 was exactly the same except I put the HP+3 on Azura. Now she lives the fight and instagibs the cavalier. Archer & Ike took slightly different pathways, but i still had plenty of places to go and wait out the final enemy phase.

10-5 did in one go. Azura/Eldigan/Sanaki/Narcian. Narcian kills the lance cavalier, Eldigan lure/kills Titania & lures Mist, Sanaki gets danced to the left of Eldigan to lure soren over. Mist moves to the right, letting Eldigan move up and kill Soren, Narcian comes over to be bait for Mist, Azura dances Elidgan away from Ike. Ike comes down, takes a few hits from Azura, Mist is focused on Narcian still. Azura finishes ike, Eldigan moves up to (but does not hit) Mist, sanaki gets in position. Then just wrap it up following turn with Eldigan & Sanaki.

Pretty fun set of quests, I enjoyed going through these a lot. Was fun figuring the last 4 out. I think it helped that failures weren't an instant game over, so you could still see how things shook out and get some extra HM.

I didn't really have any trouble with the first three maps. I used mostly a 5* Zephiel overall (and a 4* Cherche for the flying blues on the watery map).
The fourth map is giving me some trouble, though. Gonna try again tomorrow with with a fresh mind (and your generous tips).

I actually managed to do all of the deathless ones without Light's Blessings (I used one but then failed that run lmao). Took me quite a while and one or two Stamina Potions to figure stuff out, though. Had to change my lineup multiple times too.

Here's mine

Similar to Itchy... except Flier Emblem & Free units.(10-5)

Sort of stole his team color formation. Attempted to do the strategy myself ... wasted 90+ stamina. Oh well. Worth it!

10-4 is brutal. I love NStyler. But Donnel... I still dont have him at 4*.

Edited by Ryuke

I had a lot of fun with these new maps and quests.  I hope we see more like these in the future. :^_^:

I found part 4 the most difficult to do with no deaths.  Took me a few tries, but it was fun.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

18 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Finished 10-1 on lunatic with a team of Klein, Reinhard, Nino and Olivia. Apperantly killing evrything before it can touch you works really well. After my starmina recovers I'll see if it works as well in other maps.

I ended up beating everything with Horse Emblem. Ursula with buffs and dance could easily solo everything but the greens, which I had Gunter tank. Feels kind of cheap at times but at 20+ stamina per attempt, there isn't a lot of room to experiment with other builds.

I used Lilina, Ursula, Olivia and Hana/Cordelia/Camilla for the quests. The horseslaying tome is a great addition and for the defence chapters backing off does wonders. 10-4 is the only one I had to retry since the respawning sword cav near the top right onerounds Lilina.

I just did 10-1 Lunatic deathless on my first attempt. Not too notable, you might think. However, I'd just finished doing Nabarl's GHB with Robin in my team, and I forgot to switch teams.

And nobody was unequipped.

And I didn't have a healer.

Nino had to tank a lance to the face so that Eirika could go save Kagero. To save Kagero, Eirika had to take the red mage and the bow fighter's attacks (luckily Soren didn't have a square to attack from).

Maybe I should break this down a bit.

Turn 1: Realise I don't have Cordelia. Facepalm. Realise I can't blick the bow fighter on turn 1 with either Kagero or Nino. Arrange everyone around Eirika - Nino left, Kagero down, Robin up. lance fighter attacks the wall; axe cavalier follows him. Red mage, bow fighter, and Soren go right.

Turn 2: Nino blows up the lance fighter. Eirika goes to stand next to her. Kagero heads right to intercept the bow fighter. Axe cavalier destroys the wall; ranged group attacks the wall. A lance cavalier spawns.

Turn 3: I realise Kagero can't ORKO the bow fighter, so I send her back in range of Eirika's buffs. Nino blows up the axe cavalier. The new lance cavalier advances, and ranged group destroys their wall. An axe cavalier spawns

Turn 4: Kagero goes into bow fighter's range. Nino obliterates the lance cavalier. Robin cowers in the top left corner. Axe cavalier advances. Bow fighter hurts Kagero and doesn't die. A lance cavalier spawns. Kagero can't kite any further, because of her crap HP.

Turn 5: I'm fairly sure I'm done. After lots of calculations, I Pivot Eirika over Kagero, and have Kagero retreat one square. Nino blows up the axe cavalier, leaving her in range of the lance cavalier. Bow fighter and red mage attack Eirika, then Soren stands next to her. Nino is attacked but lives. One last reinforcement spawns.

Turn 6: Kagero OHKOes Soren. Eirika goes right one and kills the bow fighter. Nino obliterates the lance fighter. Red mage attacks Eirika. Game.

@Anacybele this is what a +Res -Spd Eirika can do. :-p

Edited by Seafarer

Finally got enough stamina, didn't find these too bad. Only one I had to redo was 10-5 because I didn't realize there was a time limit . . .  I used my arena team (Marth, Nino, and QUADSUNA) and S!Xander to clear all 5, except for 10-3 where I subbed Xander with Narcian to get the quest done.

I had a very hard time with 10-4, especially because of that rotten archer. Finally did it with a Nino support team of Eirika, Sharena and Klein. (Although i'd finished it once before with Sharena as sole survivor of the same team minus Julia instead of Nino; but for that quest you needed 4 survivors...)

10-3 was a breeze with my flying team.

10-5 was wrapped in 3 turns top with Nino, Olivia, Cordelia and Eirika.

I was going to ask about 10-4 Lunatic with no deaths, I've been able to complete the rest on my own but that one was giving me trouble.

After looking at the video, bringing in a dancer might be the solution. Using the dancer to play a survival map offensively was not something that would have occurred to me.

10-4 is really annoying and took me a few tries, but I somehow won it using Ursula, Olivia, Lyn and Sakura. I have to say, that top archer gave me the most trouble in my past attempts. Lyn's Galeforce was a godsend as she deleted units in the top half while Ursula managed the cavaliers on the bottom left. I only just scraped by thanks to Ursula's 3 move points landing her in a safe zone on the left- pretty much all my units huddled on the left side at the last turn as the reinforcements was about to take over.

In terms of 10-5, Flier Emblem finally solved it for, since I didn't have many high level lance units (and poor Sharena couldn't deal with Ike). The strat was to use Narcian to deal with the lancer on the right side (and I found, he needs to have no Flier Emblem buffs for an important reason). Palla, Olivia and Hinoka lay waiting on the bottom, until Mist and the lancer started to move.

Lancer gets into red HP range after attacking Narcian. This was important so Mist would fly across the right side of the map with her Wings of Mercy skill. This made sure the tree would slow her down in later turnsm and freed up the space on the left side for Palla  and Olivia to deal with the Soren/Titania.

Narcian kills the lancer and baits Mist until he is low health. After Palla has dealt with the greens, I use Olivia to dance her, using her own Wings of Mercy to teleport between Narcian and Mist. Mist takes too long to be defeated though because of Palla's meh attack and Mist's Miracle skill. 

Hinoka finally makes a move after the greens are gone, baiting Ike by staying by the stairs. She gets doubled but she manages to survive Ike by 3 HP (thanks to Hinoka being you -Atk/+HP)! She then defeats Mist, and because she was in range of Palla's Goad Fliers skill, with her Brave Lance she finally defeats Ike! Ike was always troublesome for my lancers because he doubles them, so this was a big relief!