Revelation Lunatic PMU Corrin & kids

Ozarhok

2 hours ago, Ozarhok said:

Sorry, but this is a children only playthrough.

Wow, I missed that completely both times I posted a unit. I just got lucky the first time.

Great Knight!Peri!Percy

Corrin's appearance will be the default, but with red hair. And his name... Eh, I'm too lazy for that sort of stuff, so you might as well just use Corrin.

Because I want to get this thing started, I'll just go with Kana getting an S rank with Kiragi since I'm already getting him anyways.

In my efforts to make this more interesting, I've really screwed myself over by having my first unit show up after Chapter 8, and 7 characters obtained after Chapter 17. I probably won't be reclassing Corrin until I've got Caeldori to make things not insane.

Update

Chapters 1-6

Boring stuff, Corrin wasn't able to hit level 10 before the end of Chapter 6 but that doesn't matter in this playthrough...

Chapter 7

I didn't Heart Seal Corrin here because the chapter would've been outright impossible with just Felicia and Azura.

Chapter 8

Still didn't Heart Seal Corrin, I forgot how akwardly long and clunky this map is with 4 units.

Paralouge 13

Great Lord Caeldori was able to one-round all of the Heroes with her Swordcatcher, bringing her level to the mid-teens by the end of the chapter.

Chapter 9

Now that I have one of my units I made Corrin into a Trobadour. Caeldori got most of the kills, being the only unit where experience wouldn't go to waste.

Chapter 10

Caeldori didn't get as many kills as I wanted her to, Hayato and Subaki were used as well because she couldn't do this alone. Got every treasure, even though the whole thing took half an hour.

Paralouge 11

Only brought a few units for this chapter, I wanted Hisame to get as much experience as possible and promote Corrin. Hisame was able to get 4 levels and D in lances.

Chapter 11

This was pretty tough with just 3 units, one unpromoted. I had to kill the two ninjas next to the green units on the first turn otherwise Orochi would die. Luckily I had two Dragon Vein users to avoid taking a bit of damage from the terrain.

Paralouge 14

Hisame had good enough defence to be my main tank, and the Faceless weren't that strong anyways so I wasn't in any real danger.

Chapter 12

The first several turns were a bit tricky, I only had two units that could take a hit and one was only decent at dodging. I wasn't able to completely rout the map because the Berserkers and Sorcerers on Camilla's boat were too scary to engage.

Chapter 13

I was able to rout this whole map and get Hisame to level 20 by the end of it. I blocked off the left side at the beginning and went right, I blocked off the area to the boss when the somewhat tough reinforcements came so I could beat them without being overwhelmed. I also didn't use the Dragon Vein, things got too hecktic when I tried that.

Chapter 14

This chapter was a bit harder compared to what I've done so far, Hisame was the only person I had who could reliably take a hit from the promoted enemies, and I had to ferry Elise to both sides to get Benny & Charlotte. The only chapter that I had to restart more than three times so far

Paralouge 5

I blocked the bottom part with Hisame so some of the villagers could escape. I wanted to kill the promoted units in the middle but I finished the map early to save the remaining villagers for their reward instead.

Paralouge 18

This was too tough to take on with just 5 units, so I kind of cheated and used Camilla for Dragon Veins and two other flyers to block the Faceless reinforcements. The fire orb in the center really hurt so I had to beat the mage controlling it before I ran out of Dragon Veins, which wasn't too hard with all but Sophie being promoted.

Paralouge 8

I used a Rescue staff on Kiragi to make things easier and to promote him as early as possible to build his sword rank. The enemies were kind enough to come in threes and fours, so they posed no threat except the occasional Malig Knight or two.

Paralouge 2

I activated all of the Dragon Veins that filled the river and carefully distributed kills to all of my units. I didn't need Kana to take on the Falcon Knights because my team was good enough to engage them. I also took long enough for the bosses and every single reinforcement to come.

Stats:

Class         Level HP   Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Corrin   Butler        6.68  36   22   15   17   24   19   17   13+2
Caeldori Great Lord    25.11 32   26   9    21   24   24+4 15   14
Hisame   Spear Master  4.62  32   21   4    25   22   17   20   12
Rhajat   Onmyoji       4.77  28   1    30+2 17   21   13   13   24
Sophie   Bow Knight    1.66  36   18   6    23   20   15   15   17
Velouria Swordmaster   1.00  32   21   2    17   23   20   19+2 17
Kiragi   Lodestar      19.24 30   16   5    22+2 21+3 21   14-1 9+2
Kana     Archer        16.25 30   14   8    20   17   15   14   10