I want to dye my hair pink

Junkhead

On 26/4/2017 at 9:41 PM, abalone princess said:

same

okay that works too

23 hours ago, Chen said:

i would personally dye mine............black..........like my soul....xD..................... but it's already black........dam.............

yeah so edgy

what kpop (well, kpop fans) has taught me is that pink hair is really really really tough to maintain and while many fans cry when a kpop idol's hair isn't pink anymore there are also the other fans who are like "that's understandable, keeping hair pink is really difficult" so yeah that's all my input

I think soft pastel pinks are really really pretty as hair colors! But it sounds like it's unrealistic to manage :c

I would wish for pink hair on myself as well if it didn't seem like a really bad match with my skin tone ;~; I think my skin only works well with dark colors (but I'm not actually crying about it because I really like my hair's natural look)

On 27/4/2017 at 2:34 PM, Freohr Datia said:

what kpop (well, kpop fans) has taught me is that pink hair is really really really tough to maintain and while many fans cry when a kpop idol's hair isn't pink anymore there are also the other fans who are like "that's understandable, keeping hair pink is really difficult" so yeah that's all my input

I think soft pastel pinks are really really pretty as hair colors! But it sounds like it's unrealistic to manage :c

I would wish for pink hair on myself as well if it didn't seem like a really bad match with my skin tone ;~; I think my skin only works well with dark colors (but I'm not actually crying about it because I really like my hair's natural look)

Why is it hard to keep? What about it? I was contemplating on the idea lighter skin may not be great for it, but then one of the images I posted.

On 27/4/2017 at 3:59 PM, claire said:

please dont do it if you cant pull off the pretty boy look

You're right.

Waxing that shit off tonight.

On 27/4/2017 at 3:59 PM, claire said:

also AVOID MAGENTA PINK

Eww wtflol

3 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Why is it hard to keep? What about it? I was contemplating on the idea lighter skin may not be great for it, but then one of the images I posted.

from what it sounds like, it just wears off very very quickly and it takes a lot of effort to keep it pink

my mom's applied highlights (though hair spray) to my hair when I was really little, but otherwise I've never messed with my hair soooooo I don't really have any experience to share \o/