Greetings and Salutations!

BodaciousBard

Hello there, I am BodaciousBard. I'm new to Serenes Forest. My first ever experience with the Fire Emblem Series was with Awakening, however, I have made it a long term goal to play most of the games in the series.

here are some other things I think you should know about me:

-I'll be the first to admit I have yet to play any of the games to completion (I'm the kind of person to completely start over an incomplete game for the most petty of reasons)

-Out of the games I've played so far, Blazing Sword happens to be my favorite.

-I'm not very vocal about my opinions when it comes to more subjective aspects (i.e: characters, story,etc. This also ties into my aforementioned goal of playing most of the games in the series, as I feel it's important to look at all of the options available to me before I make any final decisions.)

-I have been interested in the idea of ROM hacking for awhile now. In fact, I'm writing the story for one. However, the actual aspect of messing with the code is still very daunting to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I really have to say. Feel free to ask questions, I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Not vocal about subjective opinions?  B-but you're a bard! :P:

Anyway, welcome~!  Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Welcome to the Forest, BodaciousBard!

4 hours ago, BodaciousBard said:

-I have been interested in the idea of ROM hacking for awhile now. In fact, I'm writing the story for one. However, the actual aspect of messing with the code is still very daunting to me.

No worries, there is plenty of folks around here who will lend you a hand for coding (and writing too if you need pointers).

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

19 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, BodaciousBard!

No worries, there is plenty of folks around here who will lend you a hand for coding (and writing too if you need pointers).

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Why thank you, Ycine!

20 hours ago, eclipse said:

Not vocal about subjective opinions?  B-but you're a bard! :P:

Anyway, welcome~!  Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

(I weave tales of mighty heroes, not debate about which one was the best.) Anyways, thank you too eclipse!