FEH Channel (Livestream at 12:30 PM JP on 4/28)

Roflolxp54

Revealed information:

Paragon Knight Xander Grand Hero Battle positions and team composition

Mage Voting Gauntlet: Tharja, Leo, Linde, Sanaki, Merric, Julia, High Deliverer Robin, Henry

Forts/Terrain bonuses

Orb rewards based on Arena tier

New game mode (looks to be the one featuring pseudo-permadeath) with rewards of feathers, 5-star heroes, etc.

Focus banner featuring Ryoma, Azura, Takumi, and Hector (with 5% listed Focus pull chance)

FE Heroes fortunetelling community event (10 Orbs + 5K feathers and 200 MyNintendo Platinum Point reward up for grabs)

Edited by Roflolxp54

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing in that thing implies that the stream will be about cheating

i'm not sure what it will be about, but it looks like it's gonna be around 10 minutes, so there's probably gonna be a fair amount of information

8 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

I don't think it'll mainly focus on the fraud and cheating. It just seems to be two distinct topics posted at the same time. I could be wrong but that's what it seems like.

2 minutes ago, unique said:

nothing in that thing implies that the stream will be about cheating

Looks like I misunderstood the information page. Edited OP.

Cool. Got nothing better to do so I guess I'll tune in. Not sure what we're in for but I'm pretty excited.

16 hours ago, Kiran said:

I'm hoping they'll talk a bit about the permadeath event. We haven't heard anything about that yet.

Wait, permadeath? You mean as in there's a chance we could lose a unit we've put a lot of work into forever?! That'd be so awful. :(

But a stream on the game, I'm interested! If only it was in English too though. I mean, why Japanese only anyway when the whole world plays it?

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wait, permadeath? You mean as in there's a chance we could lose a unit we've put a lot of work into forever?! That'd be so awful. :(

But a stream on the game, I'm interested! If only it was in English too though. I mean, why Japanese only anyway when the whole world plays it?

Just for battles in the event, if a unit dies in the event you can no longer use it in that event.

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Just for battles in the event, if a unit dies in the event you can no longer use it in that event.

Oh, okay, I see now. I better still be careful though, because I don't want to lose all my viable people before this event ends.

The fact that we've never had anything like this in regards to Heroes makes me think that this can only be something big. I'd be thrilled if they announced something like more 3-stars, but it's probably something related to that permadeath mode.

Edited by Pete-of-the-Forge

Another 2 hours to go. Like Pete said, I don't think they've done something like this before, so I'm pretty curious about the contents of the stream. 10 minutes is enough to hand out a fair amount of information too. Although I'm personally not expecting too much because expectations lead to disappointment more often than not. Even so, I'll watch the stream as it happens because I can.

Just now, KongDude88 said:

7 more minutes. I wonder what it'll be. Must be a big event or update since everything else has just been on the FEH board in game.

I do hope it's important. I'm feeling more and more hyped up, and I'm so afraid that I'm going to be disappointed by something trivial. Shame the video doesn't have a chat attached to it, because I'd love to see the live reactions of people.

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Tfw I have no idea what's happening

Is there an English ver I'm missing, or is the stream only in JP?

JP only I guess. Only one channel for Nintendo Mobile. Plus the stream was only announced on the JP website

HOLD ON A NEW WAY TO GET ORBS YESSSSS

Look a new gauntlet with Tharja as winner.

Edited by KongDude88