FEH Channel (Livestream at 12:30 PM JP on 4/28)

Roflolxp54

Just now, Armagon said:

Ok but who else is in the Mage Gauntlet besides Tharja and Julia?

I'm going to assume Sanaki and Linde are also in there. I don't know the rest.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

But honestly speaking, are they seriously doing that Ryoma/Hector/Takumi/Azura banner? I want those units really bad, but I do want the Arena to be infested by them at the same time. Please, someone, tell me there's a catch to all this. I need it.

Yep... arena is going to be full of close counter and distant counter units... going deathless will be a nightmare.

1 minute ago, XaosLogos said:

Mage gauntlet... meaning mage banners?

And now I regretting spending all my orbs on the Radiance banner, though at least I got Soren out of it.

Same here. IS really got us. The send Ike and PoR focus to deplete our orbs then 1-2 punch us with the mages and SS rank banner.

I'm wondering what was up with the thing where the heroes were showing up in either their neutral or damaged poses.

And @shadowofchaos, aqua is in every focus, as long as you have some water next to you. I know, bad joke.

7 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Welp, they definitely don't care about how much of a joke the Voting Gauntlets are.

They just did the same thing they did with the previous two, putting an overly popular female character against a group of not-well-knowns. More wipeouts are coming.

It's not like the other side is a bunch of unknowns.  Robin is playing for the guys.  I think he might give Tharja a run at least.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Same here. IS really got us. The send Ike and PoR focus to deplete our orbs then 1-2 punch us with the mages and SS rank banner.

true whales will start emerging leaving us dolphins behnid xD

Just now, XaosLogos said:

Yep... arena is going to be full of close counter and distant counter units... going deathless will be a nightmare.

Oh gods...

I swear to god, they timed this with the Ike banner purposely. This is just evil. They clearly want to force everyone to pay up instead of saving for orbs. I DON'T WANT TO FACE THEM EVERY SINGLE MATCH IN THE ARENA

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Yeah. I really wanted Tharja, Linde, or Nino (who is not part of the gauntlet, but Julia is, WHAT?) so I pulled from the last banner, hoping to get Ike or Tharja, or Titania or Nino.

Instead I got Soren, who all things considered is a pretty good mage but needs some investment.

2 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Why did they choose Leo again for the Gauntlet? Don't we have any other mages?

Leo. He's the #1 male on the Japanese Fates pool. Of course he'll come.

So, Xander has a Green Mage Cavalier on his map. I'm betting he has Gronnwolf+.
Bit surprised that we're getting to see some of the skills early... and if I'm right he's coming Tuesday. Is that right?

Also, what was that thing where Masked Lucina and Veronica showed up? Was that a future story chapter? That permadeath thing I remember hearing about a while back? Something else entirely?

Alsoalso, was there something about increasing the 5-Star appearance rate in that Ryoma/Azura/Hector/Takumi focus?

i'm not sure what happened but I saw the orb icon many times, so that means more orbs for me to try and fail to get soren with. good enough for me!

although in all seriousness, I do kinda want hector, and I really, really want linde

like, when I saw the gauntlet at first I saw tharja and I was like "oh so I guess they're doing it on purpose. great." but then I noticed linde and I thought "well, not even my immense love for linde is gonna stop me from picking tharja here"

but then I realized this would mean linde will be in a focus and I finally have a chance of getting her!!! oh my god!!!!

but right after that I saw that first round with tharja vs linde

while this would mean I can side with linde once and then switch to tharja for the rest

i'm not sure if my heart can take seeing tharja brutally defeat linde

They showcased the permadeath event I believe as well. Some of the rewards include:

-500 feathers
-5 star character (hard to make out who it is though)

Interesting...
(Also Veronica and Julia together trying to replace Validar is cute and hilarious)

Any idea what that last announcement was though?

Edited by Falcom

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

How do Orb rankings work btw? Hopefully anyone can get them and it's not just limited to a certain ranking.

I think the same as arena ranking. You get orbs according to your arena tier?

1 minute ago, KongDude88 said:

Henry. But that name will not need to be remembered for long.

Lol

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

The other males inxlude robin, merric, leo and dunno who else?

Henry is the last male

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Oh gods...

I swear to god, they timed this with the Ike banner purposely. This is just evil. They clearly want to force everyone to pay up instead of saving for orbs. I DON'T WANT TO FACE THEM EVERY SINGLE MATCH IN THE ARENA

I'm 99% sure this was on purpose. They want to turn us all into whales.

1 minute ago, XaosLogos said:

Yeah. I really wanted Tharja, Linde, or Nino (who is not part of the gauntlet, but Julia is, WHAT?) so I pulled from the last banner, hoping to get Ike or Tharja, or Titania or Nino.

Instead I got Soren, who all things considered is a pretty good mage but needs some investment.

I spent all my orbs hoping for Ike, Julia and Hector. Got Ike, but no orbs left and then there's this. Wouldn't say no to any of the female mages or the Golden focus units even if I already own half of them as 5*.

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Oh gods...

Ohoho, not me. I'm staying F2P no matter what, and be happy with what I have now~ :B):

I certainly hope they bring in a lot of quests with orbs though, else the F2P players will be far behind.

1 minute ago, kcirrot said:

Yeah, but Robin is an avatar character, I have to think he can hold his own with goth girl.

I hope so, but the last one has tempered my confidence. He is popular in his own right, but Tharja (much as I loathe her) scored considerably higher.

Updated the OP based on what I can guess from the stream and from shadowofchaos' Twitter status links.

Jeez, Lucina gets yet ANOTHER costume!

Free 5* heroes up for grabs from that new game mode from what it looks like.

Seriously, Tharja and Leo in the gauntlet? And I'm screwed in terms of points (I have NOBODY I can use to score bonus points as the only mages I have are Reinhardt, Cecilia, Ursula, female Robin, and Sophia). Tharja is likely going to be the fan favorite with Leo and maybe male Robin being competitors. Linde (popular as a unit) and Henry (a contender for the top 10) will likely put up a good fight though. inb4 Tharja and male Robin fight each other in finals

dat Focus banner with popular and overpowered units.