Look, a Super Late introduction

property of nuvelle

Wow, I feel really bad about now doing this sooner. I've been on these forum for about a month, mainly on the Echoes: SoV and Heroes Forum. I guess I'll talk about myself now.

So, I'm this introverted 15 year old who has nothing better to do with his life right now. I joined these forums because I've seen how much more pleasant the atmosphere is here compared to Youtube comments... Also because I have no one else in real life to talk about Fire Emblem except for my cousin who's some what into it... I have a dog? I don't know what else to say.

Well, for Fire Emblem, I've

Completed:

Awakening, Birthright, Revelations

Currently playing:

Binding Blade, Sacred Stones, Blazing Blade (lost my old phone with it so IDK if I want to restart with all those tutorials...)

Started and made like zero progress:

Gaiden, Genealogy of the Holy War, Shadow Dragon

I have a bad habit of starting things and not finishing.

Well, again, this is a very late introduction. Hi to people I have yet to meet.

Welcome to the forums! Or rather, nice seeing you here. Doesn't feel like a welcoming if you have been here for a month. Certainty wouldn't welcome a visitor to your house when they've been there for a month already.

While I was a lurker, seeing your cool "Member" plaque thing and all, I took you for a longtime forum member.

Anyway, I was just about to make my introduction and decided it'd only be right to reply to someone elses. I too have a habit of stopping before im finished,

Im in the middle of Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light (Fact checked and can't believe I finally remembered that name) a 2nd run of conquest (DS is not charging. Must get fixed for Echoes.) and Sealed Sword. 

So, if ya ever wanna talk about those or the other games I played, shoot me that PM. :D Happy to have ya on the forums.

Hope you pull all the 5*s in heroes friend.

Welcome to the Forest, KongDude88!

Doing a late intro is not that much of a problem.

1 hour ago, KongDude88 said:

Also because I have no one else in real life to talk about Fire Emblem except for my cousin who's some what into it...

This is the case for a lot of us actually.

Have a nice day and keep enjoying your stay!

21 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Well, if Heroes logic, Blue>Red. So I suppose in a direct confrontation, Catria has the advantage.

But they'd never fight each other anyway. They're not like certain OTHER siblings...

Disgusting.

7 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Fite me IRL bro >:o

But thanks for the late welcomes all.

It's alright, you'll learn someday. :))))))))))