Favorite Ships

I love to ship people, be it real life, on a show, or in a game, and I'm curious to see what other people ship. The favorite ship should be based on cannon characteristics or support conversations. My favorite is either Tharja x Gaius (bc of Tharja's general creepiness and Gaius being generally indifferent), or Stahl x Sully ( bc they're both cavaliers, and their relationship is cute). 

3 hours ago, ManaketeofYlisse said:

I love to ship people, be it real life, on a show, or in a game, and I'm curious to see what other people ship. The favorite ship should be based on cannon characteristics or support conversations. My favorite is either Tharja x Gaius (bc of Tharja's general creepiness and Gaius being generally indifferent), or Stahl x Sully ( bc they're both cavaliers, and their relationship is cute). 

Uhhh shipping real people is weird and creepy

but anyway I love Gaius x Cherche, Gaius x Tharja, Maribelle x Virion, and Lonq'u x Panne

Edited by tumut

Frederick x female Robin is my Awakening OTP. <3 I love Freddy to bits and his relationship with Robin is the most realistic and adorable of any in the game, imo, since he's practically the only one not to trust her right away. It gives a sense of building trust between the two, then friendship, then love! Just like a real relationship. The support could've been written a little better to reflect this, imo, but it's still cute for what it is. ^^ Female Robin calling him "Freddy Bear," oh my gosh that is ADORABLE.

I also really like Stahl x Cordelia, Lon'qu x Cherche, Donnel x Lissa, and Chrom x Olivia. Pleasantly surprised to see a couple other Chrom x Olivia people in here already! :)

Edited by Anacybele

Lucina x Laurent because their relationship is cute and they're cute together.

I also like M!Avatar/M!Robin x Lissa because their interactions are pretty cute. (And her confession is hilarious!)

I find Chrom x Sumia to be rather cute (and hilarious). Cuter (and more hilarious) than the rest of his potential wives. Sumia also happens to be the first-gen character that I ship with M!Avatar/M!Robin the second most (after Lissa) because I like the support conversations; I find them cute and hilarious!

I also happen to like F!Avatar/F!Robin x Gangrel since I find it hilarious (and the confession + Gangrel's interactions with Morgan as his son is actually rather cute).

I may have a weakness for cuteness and hilarity when it comes to shipping characters together.

My favorite ships are:

Sumia/Stahl: Which is not available nor ever will be, but I still like the thought of them together.

Cherche/Gregor: I thought the overall support was sweet, giving a look into Cherche's meeting with her partner, Minerva, and how Gregor is a mercenary with a heart of gold. The S support is cute, too, with how Cherche is eagerly waiting for Gregor to pick up a hint and propose, and Gregor just being oblivious until told otherwise.

Cordelia/Stahl: I ship this just because I like the special conversation Severa gets with Stahl in the Future Past 3. Seriously.

Cordelia/Gregor: Now, I actually like this support with Cordelia. It's sweet, humorous and makes a pretty decent Severa.

Please don't get on me about using the word "canon" here but these pairings are what I consider my personal headcanon, and at the same time I've grown to absolutely adore these pairs and hence they are in fact my favorite pairs.

MaMU x Idk, I can see marriage with Miriel, Sully, Tiki, and Cherche being really adorable.

Chrom x Olivia (People complain about Chrom and Olivia being a rushed pair! By that logic, Sigurd and Deirdre were an awful pair! That aside this pair is cute imo, the end, dont witchhunt me pls)

Frederick x Sumia

Virion x Maribelle

Stahl x Sully

Vaike x Nowi

Kellam x Miriel

Lon'qu x Panne (I'm moreso interchangeable with Donnel over Lon'qu)

Ricken x Cordelia

Gaius x Tharja

Henry x Lissa

Donnel x Cherche (I'm moreso interchangeable with Lon'qu over Donnel)

Edited by Purple-Clad Gamer

Only ones I'm super for are:

Lon'qu and Cherche, best resolve for him

Stahl and Cordelia, they just seem too right for each other, plus it seems Stahl really liked her before hand

Nowi and Donnel, it's the only one I can live happy with, everything else seems creepy (except with Henry)

Inigo and Severa, supports weren't the best but their characters do and do not work at the same time

F!Robin x Libra I went in blind in Awakening so I had no idea about Chrom's sudden nuptials so I had unwittingly unlocked F!Robin and Chrom's support to A level. However, once Libra joined, I lucked out and got the C-Supports with FRobin, Tharja, and Nowi, and from those three supports I just knew I had to find out more about Libra so I grinded his supports while tossing out Reeking boxes all over the place. And then I S-ranked just in time before Chrom's wedding bell tolled.

Virion x Olivia These two...just aww. Also Inigo makes all kinds of sense to me this way.

Stahl x Cherche Valmese customs...pfft Cherche. And Stahl fell for it in more ways than one.

Gregor x Miriel I like these two together - with their angle of  "Discovering all schools of knowledge - wether it's Academic or Hard knocks" being interesting to me.

18 hours ago, unique said:
Spoiler

One could say that ship was too hot to handle after Robin's tactical touch.

There are quite a few pairs I like, and I am a multishipper, but these ones stand out to me.

Chrom x Sumia - Their C and B supports may be rather silly, but they're so still sweet and fluffy to me and I love that. Their A support, however, is great, and so is Chrom's proposal at the end chapter 11.

Gregor x Nowi - Also super sweet supports about caring about each other, surprisingly so considering how they were introduced.

Henry x Cherche - Animal lovers who learn to make friends with people, including each other.

Ricken x Maribelle - Pretty straightforward, he saves her and all that jazz, and they talk about nobility stuff.

Owian x Noire - Another really fluffy one, but in better ways. Why can't I have my Noire!Ophelia, IntSys??

Lon'qu x F!Robin - This one is self-indulgent because I just love Lon'qu, but I like seeing Robin try to help him adjust to fighting alongside her, a woman.

M!Robin x Cordelia - I'm not the biggest Cordelia fan (I love Sumia, Robin is my second choice for her haha), but their supports, man. So. Good. They're the only ones in which Cordelia actually talks about the struggle of losing her other pegasus knights, a characteristic that's supposed to be one of her most important but is forgotten about by both players and the writers.

Since I've already listed all my top pairs several times, I think I'll list my top two for each of the girls in each generation plus my Avatar pairs.

Sumia:  1st: Chrom  2nd: Frederick

Sully:  1st:  Stahl  2nd:  Chrom

Miriel:  Henry (don't really have a second favorite)

Lissa:  1st:  Vaike  2nd:  Virion

Maribelle:  1st:  Gaius  2nd:  Vaike

Panne:  Don't care

Cordelia:  1st:  Frederick  2nd:  Stahl

Don't so much like her supports with Frederick as the idea of the pair

Nowi:  1st:  Donnel  2nd:  Ricken

Tharja:  1st:  Libra  2nd:  Virion

Olivia:  1st:  Lon'qu  2nd:  Chrom

I will always and forever insist that Lon'qu/Olivia is the best pair in Awakening

Cherche:  1st:  Virion  2nd:  Lon'qu

On 4/27/2017 at 6:20 AM, ManaketeofYlisse said:

I love to ship people, be it real life, 

That's actually creepy dude.

Anyway...

Avatar x Cherche is my OTP. Forever. Girl avatar or male avatar she's who I marry. I do like Lon'qu x Avatar too, just not as much.
Sumia x Henry
Chrom x Olivia
Maribelle x Lon'qu
Nah x MMorgan
Cordelia x Virion
Panne x Virion or Stahl

My favorites so far:

Robin + Nowi - Something about Nowi just seems to draw Robin a bit out of his shell. With Lissa or Lucina, the two that stand out in my memory, Robin feels a bit stuffy/stiff. With Nowi the exchange was ... fun.

Panne + Fredrick - Loved the fact that Fredrick was actually scared of something. I mean, from there the relationship is predicable but fun to go through.

Panne + Donnel was fun, too, as well as Sully + Frederick but not on the level of the above for me.