Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might come as a shock, but I'm going with Leo all the way. He is one of my absolute favorite characters in the series after (still haven't been fortunate to pull him though). If he fails to make it to the finals again, I don't know who I'd join with afterwards at this point but hopefully I won't have to make that choice this time.

I personally have Julia and Tharja as 5*s, but I also have RobinM and Merric as 4*s. I think I'll go with Team Julia though. I always pick against the one who seems like they'll have the landslide victory. Picked Ephraim, then Cordelia->Minerva. Should be fun with Julia!

For those of you disappointed at seeing Tharja in this one, I have the feeling the developers are still experimenting with the system and seeing what they can do to make "clear winners" have smaller win margins. After all, this is still only the third Voting Gauntlet.

Also, torn between supporting Linde and Julia.

Also, I hope they wait a bit for my wallet to recover before starting this one.

i was pretty ambivalent towards Robin before this game (though my Awakening Robin was a god tier), but he was the first i promoted from 3 to 5 star and i've grown pretty attached to him because he's carried me so far, so i'll be supporting him. all of the mages appeal to me pretty equally other than Robin, though i now hate Linde because of Heroes. i haven't actually played the game Julia is in though. i hate her too in the arena so...>)

I guess I'm on Team Julia, then.

It's nice to see that Linde is the only female blue mage on this banner, as it would increase the odds a bit. But I'm not confident that I'll have enough orbs by the time it rolls around. From the looks of things I'm going to have to choose between rolling for Hector or Linde based on my limited resources.

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

For those of you disappointed at seeing Tharja in this one, I have the feeling the developers are still experimenting with the system and seeing what they can do to make "clear winners" have smaller win margins. After all, this is still only the third Voting Gauntlet.

Also, torn between supporting Linde and Julia.

Also, I hope they wait a bit for my wallet to recover before starting this one.

If you do end up choosing Team Julia, then I look forward to fighting alongside you for a change since I don't think we were on the same team for either of the previous banners (I was Ephraim then Cherche/Minerva) :D

But if not, then I wish you and your team the best of luck!

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Even though I have a powerful Julia on my team, I'm gonna vote for Robin. He was only a 3-star when I drew him, so I want to see him get some recognition.

I'm just praying that Tharja doesn't win. I hate her SO MUCH.

If I manage to summon a Julia I'm going to join her team, if I can't I'm going to join team Robin (who is probably the only character I can see standing a chance against Tharja).

Now if only team Nino was a thing.

Edited by HyperBowser

Aright aright... I've got Merric and he's not only uncommon but unpopular, so I'm thinkin' I'll go Merric round 1, git me some feathers that way, then join up with Leo if he's still around or Robin in round 2... Then, ideally they lose and it's onto Tharja for the final round behehehe. 

I know the system now. 

34 minutes ago, Beo said:

*Checks and sees no Nino*  Well, maybe they're learning.

*Checks and sees Tharja*  Well, then again...

TBH, Nino would have probably made it less obviously slanted than Tharja lol.

I'm going for Robin. He was the second 5* I pulled and has been extremely helpful in my early days. He helped tank and beat the Narcian map for me and was a great counter to the early Takumi meta. 

Hmmm, which mage would cause the most the salt?

AH 4get it, I'll probably just join Robin anyways

Just now, Kiran said:

I'm going for Robin. He was the second 5* I pulled and has been extremely helpful in my early days. He helped tank and beat the Narcian map for me and was a great counter to the early Takumi meta. 

QFT

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Hmmm, which mage would cause the most the salt?

37 minutes ago, KoolioKenneth said:

I'm just praying that Tharja doesn't win. I hate her SO MUCH.

I'm just gonna... leave these two quotes side-by-side here. Connect the dots lol. 

Color me surprised. Did not see any of thsi coming, did I miss a big announcement or something?

Of these combatants, I've 5 of them: 3*Henry, 4* Merric, Robin, & Tharja, and 5* Sanaki

Which to pick this time... OH! Leo's getting a second chance? Hopefully he'll turn out better this time around. I remember that first humiliating loss at the hands of Ephraim...

... still don't know who to pick but I'm leaning toward Merric, Linde, Robin, Tharja or Leo out of familiarity.

3 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I'm just gonna... leave these two quotes side-by-side here. Connect the dots lol. 

Support abusive waifu or join meta/avatar mage.

Hmmmmm:/: