Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, we now know what the bracket looks like and the gauntlet starts on the 12th with the banners being available now. We have Linde v Tharja, Julia v Sanaki, Merric v Robin and Henry v Leo with the females on one end and the males on the other. I'm certainly looking forward to this gauntlet just like the previous ones, I don't know about anyone else.

Hm... Tharja will probably destroy Linde. Shame.

Julia and Sanaki might be a good fight, we'll see. Tellius might be popular, but I'm not sure if Sanaki herself is popular enough to stomp Julia.

Merric and Henry are already dead.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Voting Gauntlet starts this Friday:

Can I say that I absolutely love how the characters are portrayed on the banner this time around? Robin and Julia getting cool battle poses as if they're leading their banner mates and the rest being placed according to a certain theme to mirror the ones on the other banner! (Leo and Sanaki being royals, Henry and Tharja being Dark Mages from their own game, and Merric and Linde being the first wielders of now iconic FE tomes.)

Team Linde is gonna get absolutely blown into oblivion in first round

The "Nail-biter" is gonna be Sanaki and Julia. Leo is gonna send Henry straight to the moon. Not too sure how Merric will do against robin, but I don't think he's gonnna be able to beat him lol

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

The "Nail-biter" is gonna be Sanaki and Julia. Leo is gonna send Henry straight to the moon. Not too sure how Merric will do against robin, but I don't think he's gonnna be able to beat him lol

I reckon Robin and Merric will be a curb stomp in Robin's favour, honestly.

No clue how Sanaki and Julia will go. It'll be the first time I'm not part of the 'nail biter' battle xD

24 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

No clue how Sanaki and Julia will go. It'll be the first time I'm not part of the 'nail biter' battle xD

You can join Team Julia and see the fight first-hand.

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

A SKY UPPERCUT WILL LEAVE HENRY FLOATING WITH THE STARS

Leo fights Henry in the first round?  Come on, game, those are the two I actually really like and you make me fight my second pick right off the bat?  So very cruel...

the most I can hope is Leo/Henry demolishes Robin in Round two so I can fight for a character I like in the last round, because I don't see Tharja not winning the girls side...

9 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Leo fights Henry in the first round?  Come on, game, those are the two I actually really like and you make me fight my second pick right off the bat?  So very cruel...

the most I can hope is Leo/Henry demolishes Robin in Round two so I can fight for a character I like in the last round, because I don't see Tharja not winning the girls side...

Yeah, good luck with that.

I've somehow managed to get 5* Tharja and Julia, so I'l not be needing to spend whatever orbs I get on this focus, for the actual voting gauntlet I dont know which I'l vote for but it's one of the only times (the only one I think) where I have a character :). 

Still sticking with Leo and Robin. I wouldn't mind if either of them won, honestly. I like them both ^.^

I still expect Tharja to steamroll... but I don't really like her all that much :/

I'm all too happy to see Robin do better than Tharja in Japan since Robin is going to need all the support he can possibly get if we get to go up against Tharja.

Well, in some turn of events, and a measly 9 orbs later

I do have a Julia now

so now I'm stuck between Sanaki and Julia (and Leo, but I imagine one or both of Sanaki or Julia wouldn't make it past round 1 unless they fight each other and I can just join Leo later). I've had Sanaki for longer and she contributed to a bunch of my defense wins (and I do like her), but Julia is Judgral. Decisions...

Edited by Thor Odinson

2 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

Well, in some turn of events, and a measly 9 orbs later

I do have a Julia now

so now I'm stuck between Sanaki and Julia (and Leo, but I imagine one or both of Sanaki or Julia wouldn't make it past round 1 unless they fight each other and I can just join Leo later). I've had Sanaki for longer and she contributed to a bunch of my defense wins (and I do like her), but Julia is Judgral. Decisions...

They are up against each other actually.

You clearly want to join team Sanaki. There will be other Judgral characters, but there's only one Sanaki. For Begnion, for our apostle!

7 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

#WindyFlareGreenHairDontCare I swear I'm hip. Look I can hashtag.

You better believe this is going to be the Gauntlet that I blow all of my flags on the first round. (Or at least the ones I get.) I'm going to go down fighting like a valiant warrior!

After that I'll either go Sanaki or Robin. Sanaki and Julia may be pretty close, but I'm thinking that Julia will probably win. Leo will probably win his match-up. I'm kind of hoping that Linde comes out on top of hers. Her reputation as a great unit may help her out. 

Cool hashtag, #hashtagsarecool. Green hair is the way to victory! I'll burn flags on Merric, and then will probably hop over to Robin.

5 hours ago, Folt said:

Can I say that I absolutely love how the characters are portrayed on the banner this time around?

No, saying such a thing like that is utterly prohibited. Prepare yourself for destruction.

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

3 hours ago, Sayyyaka said:

Robin will be my pick if Merric loses...but he won't, believe me.  Totally.

Merric is going to tear Robin to shreds. It won't even be a contest. But, in the highly unlikely event that Merric doesn't emerge victorious, I'll probably go over to Robin.

2 hours ago, Folt said:

I'm all too happy to see Robin do better than Tharja in Japan since Robin is going to need all the support he can possibly get if we get to go up against Tharja.

Those are two separate graphs for two separate polls. Chances are most people who voted in one poll also voted for the other poll, which is not something you can do during the Voting Gauntlet.

Assuming Voting Gauntlet support falls exactly how it does in the graph, as long as more than 58% of all players are on the female side of the bracket, Tharja will have more support than Robin.

2 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

I do have a Julia now

Julia is Judgral. Decisions...

Not a coincidence. You should listen to your heart and join Julia.

I get a Julia!

She is -Atk +Spd...

But I still want to hug her! And lewdly touch her body (?)