Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh, you're not going to team Sanaki? And we never friended each other in the game? We so need to friend each other! You're cool. :)

I mean I might go Team Sanaki now

My lead is Azura cause she is currently the awesomest right now XD

Now we're friends!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I mean I might go Team Sanaki now

My lead is Azura cause she is currently the awesomest right now XD

Now we're friends!

Join whichever team you want. lol I'm not forcing you. :P

And awesome! My name in the game is Kelly, so when you see that name come up in your friend request list, that's me.

EDIT: @Bartozio ...Dude, I'm a woman. I swear people here call me a guy more times than I can count. Anacybele doesn't even look masculine to me, plus I have my gender beneath my member banner... >.>

Edited by Anacybele

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Funny thing is, even if I were your friend in heroes I'd have to join team sanaki........

Reveal hidden contents

BUT THAT IKE!!

Look, this has an easy solution:

Join team Sanaki!

Then you can become friends with Ana and use her Ike. You can even become friends with me and use my Nino/Hector. We'll probably have the most intresting fight of the first round as well.

Edit: Sorry @Anacybele, I actually know but wrote his for whatever reason. Probably because I often default to thinking evryone is a guy online...

I'll try to pay more attention on it.

Edited by Bartozio

@Arcanite I mean if you wanted to use Ike, I have a +1 Ike with full skill inheritance that you're welcome to use if you go on Team Julia (and @Bartozio's claim about having the most interesting fight of the first round still applies if you're on Julia's side instead of Sanaki's)

Unless you request someone else though, I'll have my +Atk Reinhardt as my rep (full list of 5*s is in the sig)

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I swear people here call me a guy more times than I can count.

Not that I was counting, but I think this is the 4th time in two months

I wasn't counting though

seriously

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Arcanite I mean if you wanted to use Ike, I have a +1 Ike with full skill inheritance that you're welcome to use if you go on Team Julia (and @Bartozio's claim about having the most interesting fight of the first round still applies if you're on Julia's side instead of Sanaki's)

Unless you request someone else though, I'll have my +Atk Reinhardt as my rep (full list of 5*s is in the sig)

Well I either join team Julia and use your Ike which is pretty much stabbing Ana in the back when you think about it

Or I join the Henry CAWS cause because he needs the support

Band wagon on tharja

get blown away on linde

Join Sanaki for that Ike

Join my twin among a legion of other people on team leo

be "logical" and join Male robin

Oh yeah and that Merric guy

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Bartozio's claim about having the most interesting fight of the first round still applies if you're on Julia's side instead of Sanaki's

But Sanaki will win, giving you braging right about having won yet another nail biter.

@Arcanite Uhm,... but if you join team Sanaki you can make new friends and mess with your old ones. And lets be fair, isn't that every robots dream?

Also, dat Ike.

Though it is already in my signature, I'll leave my Heroes ID here (0085075948) for those in Team Leo who either have other people's signatures hidden or only browse via mobile. My ingame name is the same as my user name here and Ninian is currently set as my lead. Feel free to add me if you want. I still have plenty space, being an unpopular dweeb, after all.  Other than Ninian,I can lend units such as +ATK Fury/Desperation Nino, Fury/Desperation Tharja, +SPD Vantage Ryoma, Fury/Vantage Xander, and +ATK Death Blow/Lancebreaker (2) Camilla just to rattle off a few (all 5*).

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

But Sanaki will win, giving you braging right about having won yet another nail biter.

Funny you should say that. I was just about to say the same about Julia.

36 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Probably

Your friendship eh? That actually brought Team Henry back into consideration lol

Becoming a rebel sounds pretty awesome if you ask me...

Not just my friendship, if it holds any interest, can offer this measly roster. You can have anyone you want, and they'll be pretty much guaranteed as a partner becaws who else will be on Team Henry? Let's rebel, and have an awesome excuse to make terrible crow puns? 

My gosh are we all trying to bribe you with cute units ArCAWnite. And this is only just round one of the gauntlet. x'D 

Edited by komasa

1 minute ago, komasa said:

Not just my friendship, if it holds any interest, can offer this measly roster. You can have anyone you want, and they'll be pretty much guaranteed as a partner because who else will be on Team Henry? Let's rebel, and have an awesome excuse to make terrible crow puns? 

My gosh are we all trying to bribe you with cute units ArCAWnite. And this is only just round one of the gauntlet. x'D 

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O;O:O:O:O:O:O;O:O;O:O:O:O;O

YOU HAVE THAT JEORGE THAT YOU BUILT! I remember when you said you wanted to make OP! @.@

Spoiler

Nice Arcawnite pun btw, makes it easier for me to know which team I want to CROW go on

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

@Arcanite Uhm,... but if you join team Sanaki you can make new friends and mess with your old ones. And lets be fair, isn't that every robots dream?

Also, dat Ike.

Heh heh

Robots don't dream, but we definitely have plans

But yeah that Ike

Maaaan, I want to join Sanaki, she is genuinely the best for me from all the candidates, but her fight with Julia isn't one-sided enough for mah feather scheme. I should join Henry as a spy for our empress, just to suck the points out of his soon-to-be corpse, and then join our priestess after she beats Julia, but she might think I betray her.... feelsbadman

@Bartozio lead our leader to success, brah! I shall join as reinforcements later on.

Here is my ID for Sanaki followers (and I guess Henry in the first round) if you want a TA, QR Nowi, or maybe my S!Lucinablade with Desperation (A good addition to a red Henry imo): 5489819214 (I won't accept any low level representatives, but I am not too picky with max level ones, I assure you), 

@Arcanite I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle at this point, but we all know there's only one real option: joining team Julia. To add to what has been offered so far I have Ike, Azura, and Roy as well as a few others who sadly aren't as good of a matchup. 

I love Julia and all, but I have to go team Sanaki. My ID is 4434461182, Gronnblade Soren is up as my lead but I can switch to depending on circumstances. I have a decently diverse roster, currently only missing a reliable red mage/dagger user.

please b my friend i have no friends

Well, it seems like I'm officially team Julia.

All I wanted was a fucking Gunther so I can get another hone cav and Julia was so extra she shows up AGAIN and she even gave me a Fury 2 to use on her

So I guess i'm going to have Julia+1

She just really wants me huh

FOR JUDGRAL FOR NAGA

So all of a sudden nobody cares about my Ike anymore (who also has full skill inheritance btw) because of another Ike that's +1. Well, not everyone can pull more than one Ike, okay? :(

4 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Well, it seems like I'm officially team Julia.

Yes! Welcome aboard :)

4 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

FOR JUDGRAL FOR NAGA

I like it. Is this our new battle cry? Gonna have to add it to my sig to show my allegiance. 

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

For this reason, in both honor and vengeance, I, Motendra, shall be returning to #TeamLeo in the Third Holy Grail War Gauntlet Royale!

Now, who else is on here, cause aside from @TheTuckingFypo, Arcanite's clone (sorry, forgot your UN) & @Rezzy, the rest I have missed.

*sigh* It's alright, people not knowing my name, or my screen name in this case, is nothing new. 

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Also, you missed my twin and I'm not going to tell you their name because frankly, I am ashamed you'd forget! >:(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also supposed to make my decision by the end of today.....

SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY LAST MINUTE SUGGESTIONS, LAUNCH THEM AT ME NOW BEFORE YOU LOSE THE CHANCE

48 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well I either join team Julia and use your Ike which is pretty much stabbing Ana in the back when you think about it

Or I join the Henry CAWS cause because he needs the support

Band wagon on tharja

get blown away on linde

Join Sanaki for that Ike

Join my twin among a legion of other people on team leo

be "logical" and join Male robin

Oh yeah and that Merric guy

At least my twin remembers me!!!!!  Also what is this thing called "logic" you speak of, I must have lost it centuries ago.  Also, TEAM LEO!!!  If you side with us I can showcase the great Oboro I've been working to fix as my lead and since we are friends, she is all yours to use!!

22 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Maaaan, I want to join Sanaki, she is genuinely the best for me from all the candidates, but her fight with Julia isn't one-sided enough for mah feather scheme. I should join Henry as a spy for our empress, just to suck the points out of his soon-to-be corpse, and then join our priestess after she beats Julia, but she might think I betray her.... feelsbadman

@Bartozio lead our leader to success, brah! I shall join as reinforcements later on.

Here is my ID for Sanaki followers (and I guess Henry in the first round) if you want a TA, QR Nowi, or maybe my S!Lucinablade with Desperation (A good addition to a red Henry imo): 5489819214 (I won't accept any low level representatives, but I am not too picky with max level ones, I assure you), 

Will do, we will definitly need you the second round, but hopefully we can hold out without you for the first round. Also send a friend request for when you will join.

7 minutes ago, hauteclere said:

I love Julia and all, but I have to go team Sanaki. My ID is 4434461182, Gronnblade Soren is up as my lead but I can switch to depending on circumstances. I have a decently diverse roster, currently only missing a reliable red mage/dagger user.

please b my friend i have no friends

and another one send.

Spoiler

Yay, look at me making all these friends. I almost feel popular.

Our army grows, watch as the mighty Begnion army will walk all over Granvelle. For Begnion, for our Empress!

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So all of a sudden nobody cares about my Ike anymore (who also has full skill inheritance btw) because of another Ike that's +1. Well, not everyone can pull more than one Ike, okay? :(

Well, you only told Arc he could use him right? Don't think anyone picked Amph's Ike over yours. If you post your friend code I'm sure other people will gladly use him. I mean, I would...

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O;O:O:O:O:O:O;O:O;O:O:O:O;O

YOU HAVE THAT JEORGE THAT YOU BUILT! I remember when you said you wanted to make OP! @.@

Robots don't dream, but we definitely have plans

Of course, he got Ardent Sacrifice in end >:)... He or anyone, can be all yours for as long as you want.  (+Spd Renewal Eldigan is no scrub either, I'm actually really glad to have given him that in the end x'D.).

Another point Arcawnite, Henry's crow buddies will also give us lots of nice feathers too as thanks for us helping his caws :D.

Leo, Robin and Julia will most likely make it round two. You're really making a gain rather than missing out on fun. And you can also save on the flags with Henry and probably still rank pretty good. (I'm saving all flags until the last round, it's the only round that matters) 

(off topic: Should have asked this during your interview but robots don't dream at all? Are you telling me that's honestly the answer to the age old question of "Do robots dream of electric sheep?")

Spoiler

Let's be real here: I bet you dream of crows.

1 minute ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

!!! *not alone anymore* That's the crows!  I'm so happy for your existence.. x'D Requesting friendship, if it's alright. My username is on Heroes is ~armads with Jeorge as the rep.

Yo was anyone gonna join team 'who??' again? x3 (Merric btw)

I've got a +Spd/-Def Mermer with Axebreaker and Breath of Life if anyone wants him lol... Axebreaker, uh... might be good for enemy hectors....??

Heroes FC in my sig x3x just lemme know if you're adding me lol.

Edited by BANRYU

1 minute ago, komasa said:

!!! *not alone anymore* That's the crows!  I'm so happy for your existence.. x'D Requesting friendship, if it's alright. My username is on Heroes is ~armads with Jeorge as the rep.

No problem, I don't mind at all; Henry is the best! Do not worry, empress, my true loyalty belongs to you. I will make sure that Julia perishes in this gauntlet.

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Welp.... now that I've actually looked at the brackets, my tie between Leo & Robin has now become clear

In my heart, I shall always fight in Archanea's name. However, The way that this gauntlet went and did Archanea dirty, and pitted them against Ylisse, in what is likely to be a valiant but vain effort, I cannot accept!

For this reason, in both honor and vengeance, I, Motendra, shall be returning to #TeamLeo in the Third Holy Grail War Gauntlet Royale!

Now, who else is on here, cause aside from @TheTuckingFypo, Arcanite's clone (sorry, forgot your UN) & @Rezzy, the rest I have missed.

Hi HK, I'm among the people you missed.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: @Bartozio ...Dude, I'm a woman. I swear people here call me a guy more times than I can count. Anacybele doesn't even look masculine to me, plus I have my gender beneath my member banner... >.>

It might be the avatar.  Sometimes people associate the avatar with the person's actual appearance in the absence of seeing a picture of the actual person.

Maybe I should run my +2 Effie, she's +Res, so her Res is actually a respectable 28.  I've also got an Ursula with Barbalde, but she really shines on a Horse Emblem team.

Team Linde? Anyone? It's hard keeping track of who's with who.

All this buzz for Leo and Julia is discouraging. But I am undaunted.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've also got an Ursula with Barbald

What would Ursula look like bald?

Edited by MrSmokestack