Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

So all of a sudden nobody cares about my Ike anymore (who also has full skill inheritance btw) because of another Ike that's +1. Well, not everyone can pull more than one Ike, okay? :(

I feel you, I only pulled one Ike too. He's pretty awesome too.

5 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

*sigh* It's alright, people not knowing my name, or my screen name in this case, is nothing new.

Should've used a name for your username!

5 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Yo was anyone gonna join team 'who??' again? x3 (Merric btw)

I've got a +Spd/-Def Mermer with Axebreaker and Breath of Life if anyone wants him lol... Axebreaker, uh... might be good for enemy hectors....??

Heroes FC in my sig x3x just lemme know if you're adding me lol.

4 hours ago, r4v1sh said:

Soooo... Anyone here still fighting for #teamMerric? C'mon! I can't be the only one left! Can I?
If you add me, I'll even let you choose my lead! Wind mages unite!!

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Team Merric all the way to victory!!! I'll totally add you later!

I have signatures turned off, but feel free to add me, see the following:

22 hours ago, Astellius said:

Anyone on Team Merric want to be friends? My ID is 8608857766. If Merric loses, I'll probably join Sanaki, and then Robin. Let me know if you're interested. Cherche, Azura, Ike, Reinhardt, Sharena, and adult Tiki are some of the people with sufficient SI that I can put out in front. Let me know!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll rotate whoever I send out if there's no requests. So I'm going with my Eirika first.

5 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Team Merric all the way to victory!!! I'll totally add you later!

4 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Ahh it seems I posted my thing a bit too soon lol... (I posted the same thing just one page ago lol) 

My FC's in sig, I'll get yall going shortly haha

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

The time draws near, comrades. We shall prevail! not

I accepted/added who I could. Name's Kiran, with a Soren as lead ;) (probably changing both in the next few days. Azura/Ike/Nowi are the gauntlet candidates)
#teamWindMage #greenhairsupremacy

6 hours ago, Motendra said:

done!

I'll be rooting for both Merric and Linde to do well. You've my support in spirit.

May thine loyalty to Archanea be remembered long past our noble sacrifice at the hands of awakening maniacs

3 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

The time draws near, comrades. We shall prevail! not

I accepted/added who I could. Name's Kiran, with a Soren as lead ;) (probably changing both in the next few days. Azura/Ike/Nowi are the gauntlet candidates)
#teamWindMage #greenhairsupremacy

May thine loyalty to Archanea be remembered long past our noble sacrifice at the hands of awakening maniacs

Accepted! Merric shall summon winds to sweep through the competition.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well screw that lel, people in Team Julia who have me added are just gonna have fun with my Lucina.

And my Sharena!

When final rounds for the "Mage Gauntlet" starts, are we going to have a new thread under "Far From the Forest" forum & complain about how overrated & how much we hate the

two finalists/the clear winner for the final round, talk about how underrated the losers of "Mage Gauntlets" are, & create a new thread about what we need to fix in the next voting gauntlet?

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I know which side I'm going to choose for first round so I think my choice is sealed!

I won't tell though to keep it a surprise ;)

Darn. I tried. I'm almost certain that you didn't pick Team Leo (though it'd be awesome if you did). And I thought I had you at my nail art...

Spoiler

I guess Team Leo couldn't compete against Ana's Ike and the puns in Team Henry.  At that point, we were a lost CAWS.

I wish you good luck, whichever team you choose.

That goes for everyone else as well. Don't forget to have fun.

I'm going to be joining team Julia.

For the leader (who should be able to deal with some units Julia can't) should I set:

A +Spd, -Res Ninian as the leader she has Fury 3, Wings of Mercy 2, filler alongside default breath and Moonbow.

A +Atk, -Res Cordelia with Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3, Threaten Defense 2 alongside a Brave Lance+, Luna and Reposition.

A +Res, -Atk Ephraim with Triangle Adept 2, Seal Defense 2 (mostly filler), Forify Res 2 alongside the default  weapon and offensive skill + Rally Speed.

Or +Atk, -Spd M!Robin with Close Counter, Swordbreaker 3, Spur Defense 3, default weapon and offensive skill + drawback.

My ID is 9181764981.

@BANRYU @Astellius @r4v1sh Okay. I added you guys. My name is Aria (I think it was something else, but I probably changed it). I think at the moment, I have Hana as a lead. I'm gonna' add my friend code to my signature, so any other #TeamMerMer peeps can add me. 

If it matters to anyone, the characters I can set as my leads include, Lucina, Chrom, Sanaki, Peri, M. Robin, Spring Lucina, Hector, Michalis, Nino, and Priscilla. I have some other characters like Takumi and Azura, but they're not quite leveled yet. 

4 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

I just pulled Julia, don't know if I should stick with Robin or not.

U already know the right choice.

(in case u can't recognize it it's Julia)

9 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's not weird.  I love it for the animation more so.  My art style shows it.  The songs are also good and easy to weave into conversation when I'm making references. It is one of the better cartoons currently airing IMO. But hey Gumball is great too

Spoiler

Maybe I should watch more episodes or something. That one cat episode freaked me out. Where steven was trying to shapeshift like Amethyst? And he ended up turning into a........ I don't even know what you'd call it......

Catzilla!?

Spoiler

Amethyst is my favorite though ;)

9 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

When will you make the announcement? 

The first day of the gauntlet! You'll know which team I'm on when you see it ;)

5 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Darn. I tried. I'm almost certain that you didn't pick Team Leo (though it'd be awesome if you did). And I thought I had you at my nail art...

Almost certain eh? Interesting........

Well you'll see who I choose when the gauntlet starts! The nail art was a heavy factor

Edited by Arcanite

10 hours ago, Astellius said:

I feel you, I only pulled one Ike too. He's pretty awesome too.

Should've used a name for your username!

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:
  Hide contents

Maybe I should watch more episodes or something. That one cat episode freaked me out. Where steven was trying to shapeshift like Amethyst? And he ended up turning into a........ I don't even know what you'd call it......

Catzilla!?

Hide contents

Amethyst is my favorite though ;)

The first day of the gauntlet! You'll know which team I'm on when you see it ;)

Almost certain eh? Interesting........

Well you'll see who I choose when the gauntlet starts! The nail art was a heavy factor

Spoiler

There are 3 episodes that can make people not like the show altogether or think its weird, Cat Fingers, Together Breakfast, and Frybo.  You can skip those three and it loses like nothing.  

That's like FOREVER AWAY.  But by when you see it, you mean when I see your lead in battle, right? ;) 

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

That's like FOREVER AWAY.

The gauntlet literally starts tomorrow XD

10 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

But by when you see it, you mean when I see your lead in battle, right? ;) 

I'll keep my lead as Azura for now, but if you get her you'll know I joined team Leo ;D

I also may or may not change something on my profile too hee hee hee

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

The gauntlet literally starts tomorrow XD

I'll keep my lead as Azura for now, but if you get her you'll know I joined team Leo ;D

I also may or may not change something on my profile too hee hee hee

But tomorrow is always a day away...

Surprisingly a lot of my friends have Azura up front

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

Surprisingly a lot of my friends have Azura up front

Well, assuming I'm going on Team Leo, I could change it to someone else.....

Maybe I'll change it Nino, not that you're going to get her since I may not be going Team Leo ;)

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well, assuming I'm going on Team Leo, I could change it to someone else.....

Maybe I'll change it Nino, not that you're going to get her since I may not be going Team Leo ;)

:cry::cry: This is literally going to kill me not knowing

I have a full friends list, so no one can use... whoever will be my lead. I don't really want to mess with my arena team, but Ryoma possibly won't be the best for this gauntlet. Oh well. Sorry random strangers who friended me! He's got DC at least xD

Can't wait to see how far Leo gets :D

Edited by Cute Chao

9 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@BANRYU @Astellius @r4v1sh Okay. I added you guys. My name is Aria (I think it was something else, but I probably changed it). I think at the moment, I have Hana as a lead. I'm gonna' add my friend code to my signature, so any other #TeamMerMer peeps can add me. 

If it matters to anyone, the characters I can set as my leads include, Lucina, Chrom, Sanaki, Peri, M. Robin, Spring Lucina, Hector, Michalis, Nino, and Priscilla. I have some other characters like Takumi and Azura, but they're not quite leveled yet. 

Yay! I'd say go with your best blue or red (S. Lucina, methinks?) since I figure some of us will be fronting Merric already. My options are Ike or Zephiel on red and Azura or Nowi on blue. There's a few others like Lyn, Jakob, and Alm, but they're WIP (not fully skill-capped).

Best luck on the gauntlet, folks

Made my mind and I will go Robin in the end. Haven't played Julia's game and still have not pulled Leo... Sorry guys...

In any case, good luck for tomorrow everyone. My friend list is full so I can't add anyone...