Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

I'll be supporting Merric. Since Merric is likely to lose against Robin, he will be the next mage I support (this was planned before we knew the matchups)

My FC is 8438079743, and my team leader is Reinhardt (no DB sadly)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Tarilaan said:

In the end, I couldn't help but pick Merric. Especially since he's not facing Leo right away. I'll definitely throw my support behind Leo when if Merric falls, but for now, I stand by our wind mage. :^_^:

Incidentally, my friend ID is 7908155030 if anybody wants to add me - just let me know so I don't disregard the request as a random invite.

Added you~

BTW, my friend ID is 1898142871. (No need to let me know. I accept all friend requests.)

36 minutes ago, Iris said:

So uh, a few weeks back, I got arena happy and used all my dueling crests . . . so I can't complete the flags quests . . . I also don't have a significant amount of Nintendo points before you ask. Is it possible to delink my Heroes account and relink it to another Nintendo account so I can get more points and redeem more crests?

If I am remembering correctly, we should be getting a Crest as a daily login bonus tomorrow? That leaves trying to get one more Crest somehow. Have you exhausted everything for the Nintendo points? There's the Miiverse login, eShop login, Weekly login, as well as 30 coins for going to the nintendo homepage. 

And yet there were so few complaints (that I knew of) for Robin, despite his obvious popularity.

Perhaps it may just be because there's more support for Linde, but if my terrible maths is right, Robin has the widest lead right now.

Just now, Otorio said:

If I am remembering correctly, we should be getting a Crest as a daily login bonus tomorrow? That leaves trying to get one more Crest somehow. Have you exhausted everything for the Nintendo points? There's the Miiverse login, eShop login, Weekly login, as well as 30 coins for going to the nintendo homepage. 

I can get one more crest from the Nintendo points assuming I do the Miiverse/eShop login.

I'm just worried about the next two battles since surely they'll be using the same quests . . .

Why did I get so arena happy. ;-;

9 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

sent you a request just in case? Heroes name is Faezer ;o

Apologies for the lateness, request accepted. Nice Cawrrin btw ;D

(it's really likely that we'll be fighting on the same side at some point: as my current plan is:  Henry (caw puns) --> Leo (tomato frenzy) --> Robin (scale tipping) for maximum amusement. and feathers......NEEED FEATHERS

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Oh my gosh

Pfft... don't you mean Oh my CAWsh?

31 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

You know, if Robin wins the entire thing, which is reasonably likely, I can already see the toxicity against Tharja. Not necessarily in this thread, though.

I sure hope not, but I can see it happening regardless of who wins tbh. Haters are generally rather petty, but the ones who hate on popular characters are even more so.

Edited by Otorio

@Tarilaan I added you! I'll probably be jumping to Team Robin if that's how things end up working out. 

GO MERRIC! (Sad day... I missed out on triple points because I went into battle with the wrong character, and I'd rather spend 200 flags to get the points with Merric because...super extra bonus. XD) I'm interested to see how this "advantage thing works out. 

23 minutes ago, Otorio said:

I sure hope not, but I can see it happening regardless of who wins tbj. Haters are generally rather petty, but the ones who hate on popular characters are even more so.

I'll honestly never understand how people can get so upset over a predictable outcome.

Anyhow, to all Sanaki supporters: don't lose hope! Even if we're behind by a few points, the tides will change when America wakes up and Japan goes to sleep. Also, we get triple points now, so we can catch up.

Leaving Sanaki vs Julia aside, the other results are somewhat intresting as well. Robin destroying Merric is as expected, but Linde is doing better against Tharja then I was expecting. She might stand a chance with the triple score rule, although the odds aren't in her favor. Leo and Henry being so unpopular is also a suprise, but at least Leo winning is as expected. The triple points mechanic might actually make 3 out of 4 matches intresting, which is at least good for something.

Edited by Bartozio

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Anyhow, to all Sanaki supporters: don't lose hope! Even if we're behind by a few points, the tides will change when America wakes up and Japan goes to sleep. Also, we get triple points now, so we can catch up.

This is what I was thinking as well, it's also still morning in the UK so alot of people might not yet have had a chance to participate.

56 minutes ago, Xaos Steel Wing said:

Team Linde!

Voiced by my favorite voice actress, Julie Ann Taylor (who also voiced Flora, Cordelia, Caeldori, and Severa/Selena).

Actually, Flora is voiced by Julie Kliewer, Sharena & Lilina's V.A.

56 minutes ago, sonicstormer38 said:

On that note, here's the current standings for Robin vs Merric:

Robin: 22,180,312

Merric: 5,775,451

I'm so sorry Merric!    :(: ;_;

2 hours ago, Frenzify said:

Still, it would be nice if people could post here and not feel like they'll be judged just because they happen to like the popular character, whatever the reason.

Actually, they can, it's not like those kinds of narrow-minded thinking should affect them, to begin with.

3 hours ago, Folt said:

While I hate and will not support Tharja under any circumstances, I don't generally hate on fans because I (sadly) understand where most of them come from.

But I can understand them as well while holding a major disdain towards them. It's fine to not like & hate something but there's a difference between that & overreacting.

42 minutes ago, Otorio said:

I sure hope not, but I can see it happening regardless of who wins tbj. Haters are generally rather petty, but the ones who hate on popular characters are even more so.

Yup, they just create threads in "Far Away Forest" & whine unfair the popularity contest is. See I can be petty too.

Edited by Zangetsu

I got to use someone's Reinhardt in my last gauntlet match, and now I want one.

Apparently, said person with the Reinhardt is on my friends list.

Seems no one on Serenes likes Julia? But she saves more Arena runs than Sanaki does from my experience!

I actually have all of them but Leo so it's a tough pick because I don't feel strongly to them as characters XD

Leaning Julia though...

53 minutes ago, komasa said:

Apologies for the lateness, request accepted. Nice Cawrrin btw ;D

(it's really likely that we'll be fighting on the same side at some point: as my current plan is:  Henry (caw puns) --> Leo (tomato frenzy) --> Robin (scale tipping) for maximum amusement. and feathers......NEEED FEATHERS

pffbhj thanks ;D

;'D

i already joined Robin rip..but i guess i'll be seeing you and your Jeorge around eventually then so cool! i am kinda regretting my choice cause i also need feathers oops

btw..Merric is destroying Robin right now. must be that x3 bonus coming in hot lol

Edited by wizzard of soz