Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

Bunmilla has been move to the lead.  Hopefully she will show up for you and slaughter you enemies. Also if anyone needs more Team Robin support.  Add me at 4936738404, handle will be Skids

Been enjoying the mage battle so far.  Everything seems so close for all 4 from what google documents been showing their hasn't been a serious blow out yet.  Just constant back and fourths.  Curious how often those multipliers been in effect for the teams.  I know from the top player scores. Team Robin had it at one point.  I would assume it was in the early hours when Japan started since i haven't seen a multiplier in the last eight hours at least or when woke up early to get ready for work.  Also has anyone figure out rank differences if someone went all out with their flags base off the 3 modifers, normal, hero, and 3x losing? Been wanting to usee my battle flags on the 3x modifer but if hasn't happen yet which is good but still bad for personal score

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did another battle and was pleasantly surprised to see that I had an Hector beside Cain and Sanaki until I realized it was my Hector and the game had again paired me with 2 red units. At least I won the battle because Hector smashed the blues.

39 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Astellius Yes, the Queen of Grannvale has many reliable subordinates who can do her job for her.

Julia cannot be queen of Granvale, Seliph took over.

Edited by L9999

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That he did. With his Queen.

I know FE4 already had incest, but in for a penny, in for a pound...

How the hell am I still in the top 50?.... 

I get this feeling Leo will be stomped on next round, provided he beats Henry. Partially because everyone and their dog will either join Robin or Tharja... That, and the scores make it seem like we have less people then the rest of the teams O_O Sure hope people are holding flags.

5 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

How the hell am I still in the top 50?.... 

I get this feeling Leo will be stomped on next round, provided he beats Henry. Partially because everyone and their dog will either join Robin or Tharja... That, and the scores make it seem like we have less people then the rest of the teams O_O Sure hope people are holding flags.

Leo's been without the bonus except for once before I went to work today, so I've only used 5 Flags.  I feel the people who were able to play when Leo had the bonus probably pulled ahead in rank.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That he did. With his Queen.

Light Inheritors
They were told that Julius' power couldn't be matched, that a power born from incest was the most evil there was. They proved them wrong. King Seliph and Queen Julia put an end to this whole story the same way it had started: by preserving the purity of their blood. Besides, it could be worse. They could be full-fledged siblings.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Leo's been without the bonus except for once before I went to work today, so I've only used 5 Flags.  I feel the people who were able to play when Leo had the bonus probably pulled ahead in rank.

Fair enough. 
Though, I figured that I'd be closer to the top 1000, not top 50

#sodevotedthatidumpedallmyflags

EDIT: 

Leo just broke 1 billion points

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

1 minute ago, Sias said:

Light Inheritors
They were told that Julius' power couldn't be matched, that a power born from incest was the most evil there was. They proved them wrong. King Seliph and Queen Julia put an end to this whole story the same way it had started: by preserving the purity of their blood. Besides, it could be worse. They could be full-fledged siblings.

Yeah like being married to water bending songstress & being told that she's your cousin despite your mother & her mother looking nothing like each other or not even remotely implying that they were related throughout the story.   :dry:

8 minutes ago, Sias said:

Light Inheritors

Well, I mean if they're only half... Seriously, what is the name of their kingdom and does it rhyme with Alabama?

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Yeah like being married to water bending songstress & being told that she's your cousin despite your mother & her mother looking nothing like each other or not even remotely implying that they were related throughout the story.   :dry:

I never played Fates, but hearing that killed my potential ship.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I never played Fates, but hearing that killed my potential ship.

Umm whoops, sorry about that.

If it helps them being related has no actual meaning towards plot & never really brought up again. Really it's an incredible force plot twist (to the point it's an asspull even) that it really doesn't even matter.

9 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Umm whoops, sorry about that.

If it helps them being related has no actual meaning towards plot & never really brought up again. Really it's an incredible force plot twist (to the point it's an asspull even) that it really doesn't even matter.

Oh, I already knew.

36 minutes ago, Astellius said:

So far, I've used 1,200 flags for Merric (all with the x3 multiplier, ofc). I've accumulated 397,060 points, which lands me at rank 588 in his army and 1,207 overall. How's everyone else doing? I see @ErrantDShepherd is at 49 in the army--well done!

Thanks!

I was stoked to have broken into triple digits earlier...

zwuhzFd.png

So breaking into double digits was a VERY pleasant surprise!

RP748tC.png

Currently sitting at 58 in Team Merric and 90 Total.

40 minutes ago, Astellius said:

So far, I've used 1,200 flags for Merric (all with the x3 multiplier, ofc). I've accumulated 397,060 points, which lands me at rank 588 in his army and 1,207 overall. How's everyone else doing? I see @ErrantDShepherd is at 49 in the army--well done!

Just emptied the last of my flags on the bonus last hour. Having used them all during x3, I'm up to 497,530 points: 51st in Merric's army and 77th globally. 

I have mixed feelings about the 3x bonus.

Right now, It's a very refreshing and welcome change to make matches more close and interesting. 

On the other hand though, it feels like the whole point of this "popularity contest" is nullified when the winner is purely decided by who get's the 3x bonus at the end. 

As said, it's nice and all right now, but is it healthy for the Gauntlet in the long run?

Maybe it's because the loser bonus is too high idk, it just seems like the leads are switching all the time with no stability whatsoever.

A 2x bonus might be more balanced?

45 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Oh, I already knew.

Well, I felt guilty for no reason then. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Folt said:

At this point, I'm giving in 110 points each half hour for Team Robin and Merric is still going to be behind.

You know we're lead right? U really should save them up just in case for the x3 bonus they're going to get.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Well, I felt guilty for no reason then. :rolleyes:

You know we're lead right? U really should save them up just in case for the x3 bonus they're going to get.

That's what I'm sayin, yes: I'm giving 110 points (aka 0 flags) and Robin is still going to comfortably sit in the lead, no matter if Merric has the x3 bonus or not.

Edited by Folt

Just now, Folt said:

That's what I'm sayin, yes: I'm giving 110 points (aka 0 flags) and Robin is still going to comfortably sit in the lead, no matter if Merric has the x3 bonus or not.

RIght, keep gettin points & flags mixed up. My bad

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So Julia finally broke out of the deadlock, but that means Sanaki's gonna come in with a huge stack of flags really soon...

I'm ready for Julia to get a x3 bonus again. Need to spend those flags.