Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Team Leo, hit us with everything you got! I really want more than just one 3x bonus for this round. Otherwise I will be carrying over more than 2,000 flags to the final round.

I'm kinda surprised by how many people are just spending their flags regardless of the bonus. After the 1st hour there were over 50 people tied with a score of 44,000 on Team Robin. And again after hour 2, with 88,000.

7 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

Though I'd like to know that why are the total scores in all male mage battles so low when compared to female mage battles?

Was it because most of us only take interest in waifu wars or those winning the battle already knew that they will win and are just keeping their flags?

Princes versus Princesses: one male bracket and one female bracket. By necessity, a random dude makes it to the finals, and gets crushed by Lucina with a gargantuan margin.

Fliers Contest: two mixed brackets. The finals is ladies-only.

Mage Wars: separate brackets again. By necessity, a random dude will make it to the finals. Scores already makes it obvious that he'll meet the gory fate of his predecessor.

I strongly suspect that your waifu wars explanation is the likeliest one.

2 minutes ago, chirp said:

Princes versus Princesses: one male bracket and one female bracket. By necessity, a random dude makes it to the finals, and gets crushed by Lucina with a gargantuan margin.

Fliers Contest: two mixed brackets. The finals is ladies-only.

Mage Wars: separate brackets again. By necessity, a random dude will make it to the finals. Scores already makes it obvious that he'll meet the gory fate of his predecessor.

I strongly suspect that your waifu wars explanation is the likeliest one.

Rip Robin. Not even the Smash effect and his fame of killing Takumis can save him.

Still I would still like to tip Robin's scale if Julia loses. I might want to get my get revenge on Tharja for keeling off my first two battles so easily.

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

well in that regard it would be nice to see an all male war! Go Xander gooooooooo! (i love him ._.)

If they wanted to do something like this they could have a gauntlet of Palladians/Great Knights.  It would be mainly guys and Titania most likely,  making it a reverse flyers gauntlet.   I could see there being Jagen, Fredrick, Gunter, Titania,  maybe Xander but since hes a GHB i could see more likely Silas if they were to introduce him as well as Seth and a few others.  But doing a gauntlet like that would mainly be an all-outmale gauntlet 

3 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

Rip Robin. Not even the Smash effect and his fame of killing Takumis can save him.

Still I would still like to tip Robin's scale if Julia loses. I might want to get my get revenge on Tharja for keeling off my first two battles so easily.

If everyone from the losing teams join Robin he will be able to beat Tharja.

I think people are underestimating Robin a little bit. I believe he has gotten the 3x bonus less than anyone else, and he is still dominating his match-ups. Considering that Merric basically had the 3x the entire time for round 1, Robin essentially outscored him 4:1. And round 2 is shaping up to be pretty similar to round 1. The only reason Julia is ahead of him right now is because she has had more 3x bonuses. If he can get 75% of the round 2 losers, the final round should be pretty close.

Plus, everyone and their mother has a Robin. Not everyone has a Tharja.

Just now, Hawk King said:

I think people are underestimating Robin a little bit. I believe he has gotten the 3x bonus less than anyone else, and he is still dominating his match-ups. Considering that Merric basically had the 3x the entire time for round 1, Robin essentially outscored him 4:1. And round 2 is shaping up to be pretty similar to round 1. The only reason Julia is ahead of him right now is because she has had more 3x bonuses. If he can get 75% of the round 2 losers, the final round should be pretty close.

Sorry but if Leo looses i will join Team Julia hopefully (assumeing she is alive). Robin has like no personality for my liking and if Tharja wins, well even she has more personality then him ¬.¬

10 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

That last statement cracked me up lmao.

Anyway, I hope what you said is true and a male can FINALLY win a round of gauntlet (unless Julia wins, then I still support waifu wars)

9 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

maybe Xander but since hes a GHB i could see more likely Silas if they were to introduce him as well as Seth and a few others.

If they make a Gauntlet with Silas, then I know who I'm not supporting haha! Gimme Seth! I want more magvel characters!

--

Woah, the difference between Robin and Leo are smaller of what I thought! That's cool. first battle of the day was with x3 bonus, but only had the 100 flags from yesterday mmm, oh well, it was cool to be in the hight part of the ranking at least one time, now, just to keep supporting otouto!

This first fight made me laught. It was my Leo + @TheTuckingFypo's Takumi + random Tharja  VS Azura (who was able to teleport to injured allies), Robin and Wendy... Yeah all blue, and a Robin who has advantage over everything I got, but I win! I feel... proud? Something like that.

I also support TeamJulia in spirit, hope they can win, if Leo lose, I'll go with them probably. Nothing against Robin, but it would be cool if she could win

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

YOU'VE RETURNED HOME!! WE MISSED YOU!  All is forgiven.  Your Nono has helped me out quite a bit today. FOR LEO!!

I missed you too!

Your Oboro is awesome btw!

I'm never leaving you again ;-;

EVER!

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm laughing so hard right now.

It's true though XD

I've gotten 4 more Robins since launch lol

Honestly, I'd welcome a Julia vs. Robin battle: The two mages with dragon connections (and being very similiar to each other) facing off against one another like how they're mirrored in the banner would be pretty freakin' great!

(And I actually wouldn't mind losing to Julia.)

Edited by Folt

Just now, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Sorry I'm late to the party, been a bit busy. So, who here is rooting for the almighty avatar of Naga herself, the ever lovely and powerful, Julia? (I'd read 87 pages....but really, I won't.)

Ayy lmao there's one right here :D

Wanna add meh? I have a Nowi with vantage, moonbow and ardent sacrifice. If you want, I also have 5* xander with quick riposte 2 or Effie with bonfire. The latter 2 is still building so skills are not complete yet

My id if you wanna add me 2583858183

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm laughing so hard right now.

7 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

That last statement cracked me up lmao.

I laughed when I typed it.  You know it's true.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

It's true though XD

I've gotten 4 more Robins since launch lol

Run away. Run away and never return.

In other news,
Julia: 5,449.1 million
Tharja: 6,132.5 million

Julia has the multiplier!

On 5/14/2017 at 0:02 PM, Tyxant said:

Ayy lmao there's one right here :D

Wanna add meh? I have a Nowi with vantage, moonbow and ardent sacrifice. If you want, I also have 5* xander with quick riposte 2 or Effie with bonfire. The latter 2 is still building so skills are not complete yet

My id if you wanna add me 2583858183

Howdy! Just sent out. I've ben using my Julia for now. Moonbow, close counter, vantage 3, +3 HP on the seal.

MOD MERGE:

On 5/14/2017 at 0:04 PM, Vaximillian said:

In other news,

I went from rank 110 to rank 13,242 because of that last round of multipliers.

Edit: Sorry for the double post. I tried editing the previous one to add a quote. Apparently that doesn't work how I thought it did.

MOD EDIT: hey no problem pal o/

Edited by Specta

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

In other news,

I'm kind of scared that Tharja managed to stay ahead despite Julia having the multiplier.

1 minute ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Howdy! Just sent out. I've ben using my Julia for now. Moonbow, close counter, vantage 3, +3 HP on the seal.

Kool, request accepted. And man your Julia might do well dueling even red dragons!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

In other news,

Owh, they are still leading? Oh well, at least we didn't misfire again I guess

F***.

Team Leo sucks balls. He only took a slight lead over Robin with his bonus. That means Robin won't be getting the bonus again for the rest of this round.

I think he only got one bonus in round 1 and now again with only one bonus in round 2...

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I missed you too!

Your Oboro is awesome btw!

I'm never leaving you again ;-;

EVER!

She's really nice and i haven't even gotten her to 5* yet, but i got enough feathers from the last round to five star her. Immediately after the gauntlet thats what I'm going to do.  That means next gauntlet when we are on the same team, she'l'll be completely ready

Robins awesome especially his personality! I'm gonna use my 1,000 flags on him in 3x stage already gave 400 to Julia but this might be the same ole like the other 2 so another wasted poll as usual especially when I dislike Tharja.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn