8 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

She slays even reds on the map

Blind people hear^

Deaf people see^

Nino is the second greatest thing to ever happen to you^

First is Oboro, of course, but still #ThoseRedsGotNothingOnMyCinnamonRoll

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Welp.

I hope our goddess Julia appreciates the offering of orbs I'm about to dedicate to her cause.

You can always do animal sacrifices :D:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

For people on Team Leo who have Takumi as lead, it might be a good idea to switch out for someone else.  Robins are everywhere, and the pineapple can't do much against him.

7 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Yeah, I've been fighting a lot of Triangle Adept Robins, oftentimes with multiple colorless/Reds as my team, and have pretty much been forced to surrender due to them a lot.  

Okey-dokey I switched out Kagero for Nino (Armor Blow 3, Desp 3, Hone Atk 3, Draconic Aura, Draw Back, Hp Bagde). I can also do Cecilia (TA 3, G Tome Break 3, Fort Cav, Draw Back, Draconic Aura, Spd Badge) or Hector (Distant Counter, Vant 3, Goad Armor, Pivot, Sacred Cowl, Hp Badge) if you would prefer them. 

Just now, Arcanite said:

You can always do animal sacrifices :D:

Our elegant empress isn't barbaric enough to ask for animal sacrifices. 

Not to mention those wouldn't give me dueling crests anyways

Just now, Locke087 said:

Okey-dokey I switched out Kagero for Nino (Armor Blow 3, Desp 3, Hone Atk 3, Draconic Aura, Draw Back, Hp Bagde). I can also do Cecilia (TA 3, G Tome Break 3, Fort Cav, Draw Back, Draconic Aura, Spd Badge) or Hector (Distant Counter, Vant 3, Goad Armor, Pivot, Sacred Cowl, Hp Badge) if you would prefer them. 

I run a Cav Emblem Leo, so Cecilia's preferable to me, probably Rezzy too.

This is why I save most of my dueling quests. You never know when that quest or rainy day will come that you wish you had them. I think I have about 40 right now.

I never use them to surrender and reroll for higher points in arena. They go towards when I get really salty from a dumb ruined deathless run or I'm really impatient at the start of a new season.

Also, I hope my Bunny Camilla is serving my fellow Tharja fans well. I don't know if anyone from Serenes is on my list, but I did get an add just before the start of the gauntlet from somebody with a vantage Hector who's been mighty helpful. With all the Lindes and other blues I've been seeing myself, I hope Camilla's been similarly helpful for anyone.

Edited by Alkaid

8 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I run a Cav Emblem Leo, so Cecilia's preferable to me, probably Rezzy too.

Okay done I forgot to put the speed badge on Cecilia, but she will have it by the next update.

Edited by Locke087

11 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

Thanks, either Cecilia or Nino is great and helps cover my Leo's blue weakness.

Rank 1 player in Tharja's Army has currently a mere score of 460,000. Rank 50 is at 340,000. I'm sitting at Rank 633 with a score of 265,760. How are other Tharjans doing?

@KaidenTL Would appreciate if you could change Hector into Jeorge :)

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I clearly have you all beat in Crests, I have 101 remaining.

What if I need it later

Outdid you with 108 Crests remaining :P:Hoarding items is a style of life

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:
Odin's attack is so low!

Yup!

Why do you think everyone else in the game wants his tome?

Cause he doesn't know how to use it!

3 minutes ago, Jeheza said:

Rank 1 player in Tharja's Army has currently a mere score of 460,000. Rank 50 is at 340,000. I'm sitting at Rank 633 with a score of 265,760. How are other Tharjans doing?

I concede defeat!

*Glances at the mountains untouched special arrows in BotW, while I have only 15 or so regular arrows*

13 minutes ago, Jeheza said:

My rank 820, score 265,500 ...oh and just 70 crests.

You won. Feel free beat me even more, for glory of our camp!

Edited by Tenzen12

53 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

For people on Team Leo who have Takumi as lead, it might be a good idea to switch out for someone else.  Robins are everywhere, and the pineapple can't do much against him.

Done. Hope you like Julia.

Just now, KaidenTL said:

@Jeheza Done, was something causing you problems?

Thanks.

Nothing that big. Main reason is that a grey unit would help me get 100 flags from the voting gauntlet task. But overall, I'm a fan of mobility in my strategies and not used to control armored units much.

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

My rank 820S, score 265,500 ...oh and just 70 crests.

You won. Feel free beat me even more, for glory of our camp!

You're doing good, we're almost even. How many feathers flags you have atm. I'm sitting at 1,510, though I might get a few 100 more from quests.

Wow Leo is actually managing a comeback? This is the most exciting duel since Ephraim VS Chrom o3o That said I'm still counting on Team Rob to pull ahead again, plz I wanna join Tharja for the final round D;

8 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

@BANRYU

Reveal hidden contents

and i agree with most of this. what i was saying was that it seems that the other characters who interact with her seem hardly miffed, if at all, by her behaviour, or to the things she does to them. like...Stahl's convo..she says she put a hex on him where if he lies he'll die horribly. like? if i were Stahl i'd be running for the hills, but all he says is like "that's so mean!"  now, i don't even believe Tharja would actually cast a hex that would make him die, but is Stahl supposed to know that when he hardly knows her and she has a presumably bad rep? and in other conversations she makes it pretty clear she doesn't want to talk to them, and insults them, and yet they just keep running back for some reason. it just seems strange. unless she's just supposed to be amiably jooging on everyone rather than being actually hostile and mean. since it's just text on a screen with no body language or voice acting to interpret, i don't know. but then again, why am i expecting Fire Emblem support convos to be realistic...

i for one am gonna miss the CAWCAW in this thread. rest in peace, you will not be forcawtten...

The rantin' and raven of Henry's fans will CROWd our hearts and we will carry on... *3*

Yeah, I believe it's a front to just get people to leave her alone-- threatening to kill people is a pretty good way to do that, in theory at least lol (I don't think she counted on how trusting and nice Stahl is tho buhuhu... I think he knows instinctually that she's not actually a threat to her compatriots, chill guy that he is). As for the fact that ppl keep coming back despite her threatening, I agree that it's rather unrealistic for EVERYONE to do that (more realistically it'd be a scarce few, but that's the reality of the nature of the support system I suppose). But yeah, my interpretation is that her tone is probably serious and hostile, but the intent is not there (since we never see her actually act on any of that toward her comrades except her hubby and Noire, but even that interpretation I disagree with personally). 

8 hours ago, Taxon said:

You know, I wrote an incredibly long winded reply with why I disagree with what you and the guy who wrote that tumblr post said. Then when I was finishing up I realized that this was absolutely the wrong thread to be writing an essay on why I dislike a character, so I ended up deciding not to post it. Did save it to notepad though, for future use.

But yeah, gonna agree to disagree on this one for now.

That's fine dude; I don't mind people having different opinions as long as they're properly informed, lol (in my experience, most Tharja detractors' opinions... aren't, to be frank). I have no illusions that she's a polarizing character and definitely not for everyone haha. 

I'd be interested to hear your rebuttal if you wanna civil discuss in PMs or something, but otherwise fair enough. 

3 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

That said I'm still counting on Team Rob to pull ahead again, plz I wanna join Tharja for the final round D;

>Turn coat

>Sell-out

>Wuss

Choose one

5 minutes ago, Jeheza said:

How many feathers flags you have atm

Flags feathers, its the same thing right?