Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

At least I showed Linde, Sanaki and Julia all the love now Robin you are the man with the plan!

#WrongMoveTharja!

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

1 minute ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

There's still enough time to get 400 flags in for Julia this hour if you hurry

Julia isn't winning anyway and it would be smarter to horde these feathers for the finals, But hell lets do this .

Why do I get the feeling that Tharja will win?

Sorry if I'm jinxing it

19 minutes ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

Burn 400 flags this hour nonetheless

dont let up until the very end! If we all burn flags for team Julia, there's a chance of an upset!

Oh absolutely. I'm down to my last 200 having spent 800 already in the last 5 hours or so. 

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

While your team is likely to win against Julia, realize that you're gonna go up against Robin after. I hope you don't keep up that arrogance in that round. For indeed, that will be your team's downfall. Cause trust me, Tharja has, in my opinion, quite a niche fanbase. Meaning a lot of people will side with Robin since they don't really like seeing Tharja to win. Therefore, a bunch more flags. Just for the record, I got plenty of flags that I'm dying to instantly spend.

I can't say for certain that Robin will win. But it'll certainly be interesting to see how this plays out. At this point, I'm coming for the feathers.

I apologize if I sound slightly harsh, but I actually get irritated of seeing arrogant comments and can't help it. Don't mind me.

It's not really about being arrogant, I said team Julia should give up,because... I really hope they would give up and making some sudden upset. Good morale is bitch, so appropriately lower it is desirable. I am not underestimating  anyone not Julia whose guts I hate nor Robin who I don't care about.

In case of need I will deploy same tactic again.

Well, I spent all my Flags, which gives me a rank of 414 and score of 641,740 before this last battle.  We'll see where I end end.

Okay, Robin and Tharja fans, I'm ready to be convinced on who to join.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Well, I spent all my Flags, which gives me a rank of 414 and score of 641,740 before this last battle.  We'll see where I end end.

Okay, Robin and Tharja fans, I'm ready to be convinced on who to join.

We need the emergency "Refuse to choose a side", and fight for the ocean's gray wafers.

TIP THE SCALES WITH ROBIN. He's not Merric, but I can be supportive regardless. Who better to support than the Master Tactician himself? Nothing against Tharja (Libra x Tharja is actually one of the pairings I kind of sort of like), but for once, it'd be nice to see a gauntlet end not as predicted.

Here's a reason as to why people should join Robin's side.

Unless you just don't like Rise Against. In which case, for shame

Edited by Sunwoo

My score is pretty low so far. I was trying to save flags for 3x windows but being on team Tharja means I only got about 2 of those this round. I'm gonna be going into the next round with 900 flags already saved.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

We need the emergency "Refuse to choose a side", and fight for the ocean's gray wafers.

Can I be cryptic and never explain myself?

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

TIP THE SCALES WITH ROBIN. He's not Merric, but I can be supportive regardless. Who better to support than the Master Tactician himself? Nothing against Tharja (Libra x Tharja is actually one of the pairings I kind of sort of like), but for once, it'd be nice to see a gauntlet end not as predicted.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Here's a reason as to why people should join Robin's side.

Unless you just don't like Rise Against. In which case, for shame

Underdogs are nice, although, when I took chemistry, tipping the scales was always a bad idea, because it would always throw your reactions off.

Welp just finished up. I got @Ice Dragon's Ninian for like the 8th time today. I absolutely love her, but Julia doesn't actually count as a dragon for some reason, so fortify dragons didn't do anything. Weird I know.

I ended up in the top 5k in team and top 10k total so not too bad on the feather haul, although I would've traded them all for a win. 

Edited by immatx

Just now, Rezzy said:

Underdogs are nice, although, when I took chemistry, tipping the scales was always a bad idea, because it would always throw your reactions off.

In this case, I think the reaction caused wouldn't be dangerous...but still monumental. The first male victory in the guantlet and against Tharja as well. It'd be like Robin finally getting the opportunity to shake off his number one fangirl stalker and move on with his life.

I just like good music. It's purely coincidental that Rise Against has a song called "Tip the Scales", written and released long before Awakening ever existed.

Welp, I can at least say I put in my part for Leo as I will enter the finals with just the daily flags left (20). 704,700 will be my final score for this round (keep in mind I don't have Leo myself) which may or may not be good enough for the top 100. My fellow Leo teammates, it was a privilege working with you all.

So it's on to Team Tharja for me then. Anyone on or who will be on Team Tharja, feel free to add me if you want. My code is in my signature (or right here if you hide sigs: 0085075948) and I would be more than happy to lend you my Nino or Soren to help combat the Robin menace.

Edited by Tybrosion

5 minutes ago, immatx said:

Welp just finished up. I got @Ice Dragon's Ninian for like the 8th time today. I absolutely love her, but Julia doesn't actually count as a dragon for some reason, so fortify dragons didn't do anything. Weird I know.

I ended up in the top 5k in team and top 10k total so not too bad on the feather haul, although I would've traded them all for a win. 

Got his Ninian for my very last fight for our divine empress. Reinhardt isn't a dragon too, I've just realised.

I'm rank 2,385 with 576,800 points in team Julia, rank 4,430 with 792,500 points overall.