Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Yes is it!! I got her around a lot

Cool, hope she helped.

Well, it's off to bed soon for me, unless I get insomnia.

I got 2100 feathers and am sitting in the 400s range for the overall score, which is not bad.

I'll be joining team Robin for the last round.

My score gave me rank 182 in Team Leo and considering that I don't have Leo as I said earlier, I would say I did pretty well for myself without those bonus points. Now it's time for my newly acquired 5* Tharja to put in some serious work. Leo, you will be avenged!

Edited by Tybrosion

9 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Hate to burst your bubble but there aren't enough manaketes for a gauntlet (yet)

There are barely 8 manaketes in all of Fire Emblem. We have six in the game now. And we're missing Myrrh and Bantu when it comes to playable dragons. And Nah and Kana if we ever get second gen units beyond Seliph and Julia. Maybe Medeus and Idunn as a GHB villain? If you counted Dragon Laguz you could add /Spoiler/ and her grandfather /Spoiler/ as well. 

Decided to save my last 110 feathers for the final round in hopes that I'd still be able to hold onto top 5k again, and it worked! (I had 200 flags at the end of the previous round, so I spent slightly more than I got this round.) Another 2600 feathers, with more to come. I'd forgotten how profitable the Voting Gauntlet can be.

Time for the final battle with Tharja. I think we might actually have a shot at beating her, but one way or another, Robin will probably get the bonus more than in previous rounds. Never had a chance to spend flags on the bonus in the earlier rounds, but now while saving up flags isn't a concern, that is.

Got 2100 feathers (+500 for win +500 because Tarja is nice girl). Rank 1592 ( I think). 900 flags left.

It was honor serve with you guys and looking forward working with you next round. Our last adversary is big one!

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

There are barely 8 manaketes in all of Fire Emblem. We have six in the game now. And we're missing Myrrh and Bantu when it comes to playable dragons. And Nah and Kana if we ever get second gen units beyond Seliph and Julia. Maybe Medeus and Idunn as a GHB villain? If you counted Dragon Laguz you could add /Spoiler/ and her grandfather /Spoiler/ as well. 

I don't get why you wouldn't count the laguz. Though that might be my Tellius-first talking.

want to thank all team Julia for supporting her it made me happy seeing her do so well 
also gratz to team Tharja and Robin on winning round 2
and cheers to team Leon too

And that's the last battle fought on round 2 for me (it even had a Takumi and Camilla to mark the occasion). 

Ended up with a score of 775800, and at rank 81 before the final update. I guess I'll see where I end up in the end, and which team I'll switch to, since it's kind of a toss-up for me.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

My flags worked!!! Me and my Oboro haved sealed a place as 84th in Leo's army. Yay!!!

Leo: 6,729,259,913

Robin: 7,16,436,099

Oh hi @Anime27Arts!:

Spoiler

rTBtkki.png

11 hours ago, Jeheza said:

You draw this gorgeous fan art with a phone? Props from that, I really like it :)

10 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Welcome to the team :D The art looks great ^.^

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say.^^
Yes, I painted it on an S Note 3 with Autodesk Sketchbook. I originally planned to make a matching Henry piece too but uh...I ran out of time. :S

Also heh @ Sabaton, I'm so used to hearing my brother play the Swedish versions of their songs so hearing the English versions sounds sort of funny to me.

Edited by Tactician_Iris

2 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I'm sure we'll get dragon laguz, particularly Kurthnaga. Dheginsea is also a possibility for a GHB somewhere down the line.

Also, note that we got Ninian as a dragon even though she wasn't able to transform during gameplay. For that reason, Nils is another possibility.

Final ranking is 898. It was cool being in the top 500, til I ran out of flags, but oh well

As of now, my debt to Leo is repaid, yet also feel remorse for being unable to avenge Merric and Linde.

And now they would have me take up arms with their conquerors?! The dishonor they place on me!

Oh well....

1 minute ago, Othin said:

I'm sure we'll get dragon laguz, particularly Kurthnaga. Dheginsea is also a possibility for a GHB somewhere down the line.

Also, note that we got Ninian as a dragon even though she wasn't able to transform during gameplay. For that reason, Nils is another possibility.

Alternatively, they could do a shape shifter gauntlet of manaketes vs. the others such as taguels and laguz.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

I don't get why you wouldn't count the laguz. Though that might be my Tellius-first talking.

I would count em immediately if we had any beasties in this game, much less specifically Laguz.

Just now, Othin said:

Ugh, don't remind me. I'm fine with them making Ninian fight despite non-canonicity, but that's a freakin' spoiler they put on one of my favorite characters. Fine! Do the same with Nils! Nothing can hurt me that badly now!

Rank 1740 with Leo. Still have 1000 flags in reserve.

2 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I would count em immediately if we had any beasties in this game, much less specifically Laguz.

Ugh, don't remind me. I'm fine with them making Ninian fight despite non-canonicity, but that's a freakin' spoiler they put on one of my favorite characters. Fine! Do the same with Nils! Nothing can hurt me that badly now!

Rank 1740 with Leo. Still have 1000 flags in reserve.

Other shifters would require a new weapon type, while dragon laguz don't have that obstacle. The way things are going, I'd be surprised if we don't get other shifters eventually, but dragon laguz will probably be the first type of laguz we get.

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

A very accurate likelihood of how the final round will go:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll admit that I laughed. Well, it's all or nothing now.